lots of big ugly comments - AnabolicMinds.com

lots of big ugly comments

1. New Member

lots of big ugly comments

they closed the thread my thread about piggybackin supps be fore i got to respond. damn that was alot of feedback. here's one post from some guy that urks me -
    "My god, another person wanting to do a methyl run for 9 weeks....all the while it being his first cycle...THINK PEOPLE THINK!!!!How many more days we gotta put up with this now??"
    First off let me add in for all those who don't know and havent taken the time to look - no, this isn't my first cycle nor even close. do you really think that my first cycle would be super one + and m1,4 diol?! no no , i am not that "adventurous." So, jergo, im not trying to get into a battle with you or nothing, but your comments, those directed to me anyways, really seemed to indirectly make me feel stupid or uneducated or something. Now my thoughts on the piggy back were actaully the same as yours from collecting my own research. i thought like u - too long to run straight methyls. (i think there may have been confusion about using the 2 methyls at same time, and that is a definite no no and not even an idea in my mind, just to clarify) all i was looking for is other peoples opinions and just get pro's and cons. That is usually what i like about this board - u can usually get peoples feedback in an intelligent way without crazy brutality. anyways, all i was lookin for was others opinions. I wasn't goin and doin some insane stack or whatever and bla bla bla. ok, anyways, blaze, yea the bottle of m1t was just one of those things i had thrown into another order from while ago. i mean for ten bucks even if you don't use it u can't go wrong. bought it a long time ago as a "just in case" i ever wanted it on hand or whatever. and i guess its no biggie to not use it if it becomes scheduled. i dont' have a huge stash or nothing, just that bottle, so no skin off my nuts. btw, only reason i can't use em is cause i want to become a cop and can't touch anythin remotley illegal. so , anyways, i hope i clarify to all that i am not an idiot, don't like to be talked to or about like i am one, nor like to be indirectly inferred that i am one, i only ask questions because i like to read others opinions and things so that i may even greater learn and understand. i do not consider myself a pro or guru at this stuff, though i am far from a newbie, etc, hence, i hope to learn from others and hope that some things may be learned from me to others, as well.
    Last edited by realsoundjim; 06-14-2004 at 03:01 AM.

2. Senior Member

I don't know if a public explanation was necessary, especially in the Prohormone category. I'm not in any way flaming you, but some of the members here have run out of patience when questions have been asked over-and-over and no attempts to use the search function have been made. The board then ends up getting littered with unnecessary threads. A lot of the questions asked here can easily answered by just doing a quick search.

About the question you were having, there have been discussions about stacking methyls, and most are against it. But, it's your liver, your health. If you decide to stack them, be responsible and have blood work is done before, during, and post cycle. Also, if you do this, share your experience here so others can learn. Guinea pigs are always welcome. That's why we keep Supersoldier around. Just don't make the decision to stack them because you want to use what you have up. Send it my way, I'll dispose of it for you.
  3. New Member

lol i knew someone would say that. anyways, you see i like to ask the questions even though sometimes they had been answered in the past because there may have been people who have some insight or actual experience but just havent posted. who knows, maybe there is someone who has done the exact same thing i was talkin bout and had some perfect info on it but just hadnt got around to posting or something. i could see if i was askin a general question "is 6oxo enough" or"how much m1t" etc, but this was more direct to see if anyone really had some great input. but instead people like to flex their computer muscles and try to put down people, which isn't cool. and as for trying to make it seem like i was a newb or some dope who has no experience, its like dude, do YOUR homework and you would have seen that i am not. (cuffs, this is in no way to you, your cool, i am just venting) i dunno, it just really rubbed me the wrong way and the thread closed before i got to voice myself.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by realsoundjim
    they closed the thread my thread about piggybackin supps be fore i got to respond. damn that was alot of feedback. here's one post from some guy that urks me -
    "My god, another person wanting to do a methyl run for 9 weeks....all the while it being his first cycle...THINK PEOPLE THINK!!!!How many more days we gotta put up with this now??"
    First off let me add in for all those who don't know and havent taken the time to look - no, this isn't my first cycle nor even close. do you really think that my first cycle would be super one + and m1,4 diol?! no no , i am not that "adventurous." So, jergo, im not trying to get into a battle with you or nothing, but your comments, those directed to me anyways, really seemed to indirectly make me feel stupid or uneducated or something. Now my thoughts on the piggy back were actaully the same as yours from collecting my own research. i thought like u - too long to run straight methyls. (i think there may have been confusion about using the 2 methyls at same time, and that is a definite no no and not even an idea in my mind, just to clarify) all i was looking for is other peoples opinions and just get pro's and cons. That is usually what i like about this board - u can usually get peoples feedback in an intelligent way without crazy brutality. anyways, all i was lookin for was others opinions. I wasn't goin and doin some insane stack or whatever and bla bla bla. ok, anyways, blaze, yea the bottle of m1t was just one of those things i had thrown into another order from while ago. i mean for ten bucks even if you don't use it u can't go wrong. bought it a long time ago as a "just in case" i ever wanted it on hand or whatever. and i guess its no biggie to not use it if it becomes scheduled. i dont' have a huge stash or nothing, just that bottle, so no skin off my nuts. btw, only reason i can't use em is cause i want to become a cop and can't touch anythin remotley illegal. so , anyways, i hope i clarify to all that i am not an idiot, don't like to be talked to or about like i am one, nor like to be indirectly inferred that i am one, i only ask questions because i like to read others opinions and things so that i may even greater learn and understand. i do not consider myself a pro or guru at this stuff, though i am far from a newbie, etc, hence, i hope to learn from others and hope that some things may be learned from me to others, as well.
    Okay bro, I didn't know it wasn't your first cycle but the fact still stands though...stacking methyls isn't a wise choice, and we don't want people to think that it's okay to do it.....then when you got others saying that it's alright to do, I stepped in to make sure you didn't get the wrong idea...thats all...and when trying to help out the board as a whole from comments that could particularly harm members, I'm the one that gets the **** for it eventhough the intelligent ones here know that what I'm doing is perfectly fine and they'd do the same...

I have no problem if people think I'm an ******* because I preach safety and smarts when it comes to putting things in your body....but it rubs me the wrong way when others just continue to do it and condone harmful information. And I'll continue to "preach" until the idiots quit with it...(not saying you, but others)

So if I "urk" you, fine, that just means that I'm getting through....like was said, do what you want with your own body, but when you condone it to others, then thats when there's a problem..
  5. IBE Representative

the thread was closed because it was getting sarcastic, and straying away from the discussion at hand. I even took the time to explain this in your thread, not that i owed you an explanation for my actions.

I agree with cuffs a public explanation was NOT necessary. This thread is also closed as it contributes nothing worthwhile to this forum in any way whatsoever.
  6. Elite Member

I have to back John on this... if the thread was closed it was closed for a reason..
    As for asking questions that have already been asked.. WHY? Now if you have a adedum to a question that you need to clear up then have at it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lots of Cutting questions
    By fa2349 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2004, 11:39 PM
  2. lots of blood
    By FrTimothy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 02:42 PM
  3. Losing a Lot of weight after m1t..
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-02-2004, 11:22 PM
  4. any of you ectos getting A LOT of calories?
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-31-2003, 06:06 PM
  5. A lot of newbie questions
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-02-2003, 05:25 AM