class hole

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
so i was in class today and i keep my supps and books in the same backpack cuz i work out right after class. i took out my mdrol grabbed a pill and went to the drinking fountain to take it. i didnt notice till after class but some idiot jacked my mdrol. i def remember puttin it back in my bag. right when i checked to see if it was there, i went crazy. what the **** kinda person steals supps. im so praying in the next couple weeks that my teacher says one of our students is sick and needs a new liver so i could find out who and damage this kid up some more :zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed::zx11pissed:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IT WAS THE FDA!!! THEY'VE INFILTRATED YO SKOOL, MAN!!! RRRRRUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!

j/k...that does suck.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Chuck Norris heard you had some of his genetic makeup, so he took it back.

Ya, it sucks :( I would always keep my hdrol in a little pill-thing on my keys and left the bottle at home.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you? **** sounds like some High school crap.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Hahahah fda. Naw college, 22. Stupid ass people. It was a good bottle, more than half

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Well, if a guy walks in thats gained about 20lbs in a few weeks, you know it's the big guy :p

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
lol i was thinkin that, ill give him a purple nurple so he enjoys the gyno

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Whoever did it will give himself away. Just wait and see who gets big quicker than anyone else.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
or the guy screaming that he cant get an erection after not pcting

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you had a spare or at least the proper pct ancillary's to mitigate the loss.