2nd Degree burn

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok well yesterday was not a good day. Me and a buddy were studying for test then invited some chicks over and made some flaming Dr peppers. WELL a flaming shot of everclear fell on my face burning my lips, cheek, neck, and chin. Ive gone to the ER, but what your take on treatment for no scars. (they said neosporin, I kinda feel like aloe) Remind you this is a FACIAL burn.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm hesitant to recommend anything as a medical treatment, but we currently have a user of the Flawless Skin Couture IDRT over significant burns on his body, and he is reporting rapid healing and excellent results.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I read aloe vera is amazing for burns even on high degree

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
iit happened last light and just got out the ER so i really meant for just the healing process. may try some creams after i heal more but for the first initial days i was seeing what everyones take on the doctors opinion of neosporin vs. aloe. I cannot put the silver-something cremem that works awesome for burns because it will darken facial skin. Neosporin seems to still leave scarring on me. i was thinking maybe Neo overnight and aloe throughout the day vs. the doctors advice of Neo 2x daily. i do some modeling and this is detrimental to it. Thanks for the fast feedback guys.

- the burns are all around my mouth, my chin and upper neck are burnt, some of my left cheek, lips are about 3x the normal size, chin skin fell right off when it happened along w/ my lips

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
STOP, do not do anything. I've always been taught that facial burns need care from a burn center. depending where you are at in TX, you should call around and find one, should be no trouble in the large cities. facial burns require specialized care way beyond "neosporin". good luck.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Then in mean time drink the aloe juice, very cheap. Then add cream as well once u can

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've been referred to a plastic surgeon that specializes in the face i have the appointment tomo. I have been putting on aloe for the last few hours ~ every 10 mins. but it seems to dry too quickly and my skins gets really tight. Neosporin has become the main now. Its all too surreal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
GQdaLEGEND Sports Talk 87
botk1161 Anabolics 8