"The situation" endorsing Nox Edge

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Are you kidding me? Posters up of "the situation" of mtv's jersey shore in GNC's. Anyone with a little common sense knows that NOX edge did not help that idiot to look like he does today. Some how, some way, people will buy it thinking they can look like him if they take it. Unbelievable! I normally don't vent like this but this is mind boggling. :crazy:

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
As I was reading I seen it man, right here on the first post...lol

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you kidding me? Posters up of "the situation" of mtv's jersey shore in GNC's. Anyone with a little common sense knows that NOX edge did not help that idiot to look like he does today. Some how, some way, people will buy it thinking they can look like him if they take it. Unbelievable! I normally don't vent like this but this is mind boggling. :crazy:
A better question would be who (outside of Jersey) wants to look like him..?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
How is this different than any of the crap products that the Pros endorse that they don't actually use? Or crazy ripped people endorsing Bow Flex or butt-enhancing shoes or whatever? The dude is part of pop culture and they offered him $$$ to endorse a product that may or may not get kids interested in fitness. The problem is what now?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
let the man do him and let him get his money.stop hating and start congratulating. the same goes for 99% of the adds that exist. perfect ex: MuscleTech. you know they juicin' but they want you to think it's their product. c'mon now? let's not fall for the okee doke

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ohh man....just ordered 3 bottles of this stuff

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
look above your post
I know, Where has the integrity gone? Atleast with a lot of products endorsed on here people have taken them while trying to reach a goal. Not a person who has no goal to achieve and make it look like they got that way because of that product alone. We have testers on here and reviews. In this case "the situation" looked like he did before he was even popular and did not use this product to get where he is.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
A better question would be who (outside of Jersey) wants to look like him..?
I'm a veteran of the jersey shore and the show is far more popular nationwide then it is in jersey. Most people hate how it depicts the jersey shore and the people who live and go there. Doesn't help jersey's "dirty" reputation either. A lot of italians are pretty upset too.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
everything aside tho, u gotta give the dude props. he is the only one being responsible with his money. he has endorsement deals, a clothing line and is now in talks to be the co-owner of the gym at the Plaza Hotel in NYC. he is actually being smart about this too and has a wealth management group and financial advisors that take care of his money and give him spending limits.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
He is a *** personality wise, but business wise he is pretty smart

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
I don't find it unbelievable at all. Just look at almost any supplement label...one of the worst besides muscle tech is a company called Double-T..sorry if its well known here.

Its only natural some company is going to try and capitalize on this tool's 15 min of fame. the market they are targeting...well they aren't exactly a demographic known for making intelligent and informed decisions. Even more than ever its the instant gratification crowd. $$$$$$$$

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Its only natural some company is going to try and capitalize on this tool's 15 min of fame. the market they are targeting...well they aren't exactly a demographic known for making intelligent and informed decisions. Even more than ever its the instant gratification crowd. $$$$$$$$
Haha, Your right about the intelligence part. I guess it's just the swing of the world. The instant gratification crowd is very large. Today it's the majority. To date though, this is the worst endorsement I've ever seen.

PS. I'm not hating on a man whore who got famous for no reason. I'll earn my money and my physique the hard way and be much more proud of it. I'd rather be homeless then lose my self respect and integrity.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I finally received my Nox Edge....this stuff is legit

I took my first dose and a half hour later, i was able to drink like a fish, all the NO in my body allowed me to drink way more red bull and vodkas....crazy energy and my forearms were hoooge when i was fist pumping

you wouldn't understand, it's a jersey thing

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I finally received my Nox Edge....this stuff is legit

I took my first dose and a half hour later, i was able to drink like a fish, all the NO in my body allowed me to drink way more red bull and vodkas....crazy energy and my forearms were hoooge when i was fist pumping

you wouldn't understand, it's a jersey thing
dude, be careful. if u did the free 14 day trial u better cancel it after a few days. if u read the disclaimer and terms of service (which i did) they will send u a months supply every month at $69.95 charged to ur card until u stop it.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
To see where these buffoons are going too end up in the next 10-15 years is something worth considering for an upcoming reality series. Snooki looks already on track too resemble a cow.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
snooki want smoosh smoosh..........lol did anyone see the southpark about jersey shore....i tried to find a picture of the snooki cartoon from the show but i couldn't find one yet

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, it's understandable that they would do it. From the company's standpoint, he's well-known, have him in endorse product and wham, cash. From his standpoint, he gets cash.

As has been said, anyone that buys a product because of a name associated with it(and doing no research, checking claims, etc...) deserves what they get.

I always hear about Snooki and have seen pics of it... I mean her, but I didn't know she was from Jersey Wh...Shore. I haven't even seen the show and I hate it, lol. But whatever, maybe it'll go away one day and maybe Justin Bieber will go at the same time.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

rich818dubs

Awards
Thanks that just made my day!! (the pic is great)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
snooki want smoosh smoosh..........lol did anyone see the southpark about jersey shore....i tried to find a picture of the snooki cartoon from the show but i couldn't find one yet

Ya I watched it, pretty damn funny lol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
what the hell is a snooki and y is it famous?

you are garbage get yo muff cabbage out of here

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Snooki looks already on track too resemble a cow.
I read that snookie used to be anorexic, Well I guess she won that battle!! LOL

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i was reading somewhere that the snooki character was modeled after the snarf character from thundercats.

i hope everyone agrees with me that the episodes are 10x funnier when most of it includes randy marsh. his one liners are amazing. the night i saw this episode it was great because the world of warcraft episode was on before it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was reading somewhere that the snooki character was modeled after the snarf character from thundercats.

i hope everyone agrees with me that the episodes are 10x funnier when most of it includes randy marsh. his one liners are amazing. the night i saw this episode it was great because the world of warcraft episode was on before it.
THE ECTOPLASM..ITS EVERYWHERE

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established

I saw that night lol

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i just saw the ad 15 seconds ago and had to check if anyone made this thread hahaha, this guy is everywhere!!