I love long distance relation****s

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Anyone in a long distance relationship? I have a gf that goes to school in massachu****s and i live in cali...The only thing we fight about is that she has lots of guy friends and is always hanging out with them. I know she wont cheat on me but i just get jealous that these little ****in worms are with her. Anyone know what i should do :censored:

oh ya and i havent been on the minds much anymore but that is gonna change :) im gonna **** facebook in the ass and make minds my new ****ing facebook so i dont have to see all these douches talking to her

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Yes ld sucks. i guess im just gonna have to live with it that these guys are hanging out with her all the time and i cant care about it

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unless you guys plan on getting married and/or are very serious I'd probably downgrade things to being friends as sadly its only a matter of time before something happens probably not on purpose but between parties and etc things happen .

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
unless you guys plan on getting married and/or are very serious I'd probably downgrade things to being friends as sadly its only a matter of time before something happens probably not on purpose but between parties and etc things happen .

I 2nd this. Chances are this is her first time away from home, she's doing her own thing. You either have to realise she is going to have guy friends..or step down the relationship. I'd reccomend the latter because the former is easier said then done.

I just got out of one..it sucked at first. But after a few months I feel much better..no more worries about if shes gonna get drunk at a party and blow like 50 dudes in the bathroom.. You may say you're not worried about her cheating on you..but why else would you be stressin about her hanging out with guys?

Just my .02 Good Luck

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This. It's only a matter of time. Guys are always sharkin, girls are always down to ****.. Good luck bro.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. It's only a matter of time. Guys are always sharkin, girls are always down to ****.. Good luck bro.
This, sadly. Distance is a biznitch, man. Face it, we've all got needs. Unless you are content with Rosey Palms and she's happy fiddlin the padiddle all the time, someone is gonna slip up and go get the real thing. Combine alcohol and 'close friends' in there and it gets worse.

On the plus side, you've got the mileage rule DEFINITELY working in your favor!!! :D

:djparty:

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
LDR's will make you crazy! Here's some advice my father gave me: LDR's are equivalent to drinking a case of Heineken and eating at an all-you-can-eat Mexican Buffet... it may be good at first, but in the end, you'll be cleaning sh*t up and your bunghole will be hurt. And when the LDR ends, you'll be left with the splatter (no pun intended) of being butt-hurt. Think about it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people can make it work, some people can't. The key to any LDR is making sure that you both work at it. Both have to be willing to give a little on things they would normally have/do if they weren't involved in a relationship. Both need to go out of their way to make sure the other is still the priority(easier said then done on this one). The tiniest bit of negligence on any of this can start a domino effect that doesn't have a happy ending.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys really appreciate the help. Im just gonna have to accept she will have these guy friends, even tho i know how ****ing guys think

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys really appreciate the help. Im just gonna have to accept she will have these guy friends, even tho i know how ****ing guys think
Umm...dude...uh... girls actually DO think that way, too. If they didn't, how do you think any of US would get some?!?!?

They have the power. And because some dooosh invented toys a while back, and being "bi-curious" is now the it-thing to do, they don't even need us. Ugh...

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
good luck with it man. how long have yall been together?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just spit balling here, but is chatroulette considered a long distance relationship?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Deerdre, been a bit.

I am on a pretty hardcore LD right now. My girlfreind is in Italy and I am in Chicago. She is studying there for a semester. I'm not worried at all (she really isnt the type to pull any ****) but it still isn't ideal.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the amount of dcks you see on CR, It isnt just cheating, its an all male orgy. I hate that site.
I hopped on it once after a friend told me about it, which was only a few short weeks ago, at first I thought I was being punked, until I realized it's actually real. Now I like to trick unsuspecting people like myself by telling them chatroulette is actually a valuable online resource for fitness information. Then they come into the gym the next day and curse me out. There is a kid at my gym who I like to refer to as Captain Simple Jack, because he makes Alan from the Hangover look like a Rhodes Scholar. I told him this morning I saw Mel Gibson on there...he believed it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hopped on it once after a friend told me about, which was only a few short weeks ago, at first I thought I was being punked, until I realized it's actually real. Now I like to trick unsuspecting people like myself by telling them chatroulette is actually a valuable online resource for fitness enthusiasts. Then they come into the gym the next day and curse me out.
Evil.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
She probably already has, he doesnt know it yet.

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
Like someone else said it depends on who it is that can make it work but a lot of the time someone ends up cheating at a party or something or it doesnt work out.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I hope all works out for you, been in a few LDR's I think they can work, but as anything it takes work....

good luck

130nCountin

Awards
agreed

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
good luck with it man. how long have yall been together?
Just about 4 months we have been talking for over a year before we got together
Damn Deerdre, been a bit.

I am on a pretty hardcore LD right now. My girlfreind is in Italy and I am in Chicago. She is studying there for a semester. I'm not worried at all (she really isnt the type to pull any ****) but it still isn't ideal.
wow that would be hard but atleast its just a semester so its not to bad.

She probably already has, he doesnt know it yet.
ya right dude ahha
I hope all works out for you, been in a few LDR's I think they can work, but as anything it takes work....

good luck
thanks tc

glockgod

glockgod

Awards
Guess it all depends on her maturity level and how good your communications are. I think that if I had to do a ldr with my current gf I would be made aware that she's interested in having sex with other people before it actually happened which allieviates a lot of stress

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Guess it all depends on her maturity level and how good your communications are. I think that if I had to do a ldr with my current gf I would be made aware that she's interested in having sex with other people before it actually happened which allieviates a lot of stress
what??!!! how is that a relationship??? just asking :)

TC

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not on purpose? Is that kind of like "oops, I fell onto his ****"?

That excuse? Complete BS.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
More than likely, if you think or feel something is going on, it is. I know this first hand.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
break up, aint worth it unless she hot or rich as hell. i just broke up with my girl last week, she lives in NC and i cant deal with not seein her so i just said **** it

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
break up, aint worth it unless she hot or rich as hell. i just broke up with my girl last week, she lives in NC and i cant deal with not seein her so i just said **** it
Yeah,never understood the point of long distance relationships.If you can`t have physical contact or hang out with the individual,what is the point.You cannot really call it a relationship.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
this^

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Not on purpose? Is that kind of like "oops, I fell onto his ****"?

That excuse? Complete BS.
I gotta say Im with Dsade on this one. It's called will power. All this "I moght get so horny I just have to cheat" stuff is bull****.

Hyperion

Hyperion

Awards
I have to agree with the last few posters. No disrespect to the original poster, but I think he's probably quite inexperienced when it comes to sexual relationships (nothing to be ashamed of, we all were at first) and is quite possibly trying to hold on to the sex, rather than the emotional aspect of the relationship.

I never understood how people can cheat so early on in a relationship, unless of course they:

a) cared nothing for the relationship itself
b) are just too promiscuous to control themselves or
c) were forced/coerced/induced into cheating.

I mean honestly, how could you possibly get so bored with someone that you resort to cheating on them after a few months? Not that I condone infidelity, but one that arises after a number of years is something I can understand, just out of human nature itself, but a few months? Bah, that shows selfishness and immaturity in my opinion.

Either way, I find long-distance relationships to be a farce. Unless the participants are mature adults (ie late 20's, early 30's) and have been in a relationship for a LONG time (this meaning YEARS, not mere months), I see it more as an expression of weakness and insecurity on behalf of the parties; possibly because they feel they can't find another more vivid relationship that a pretend one over the phone and the internet is a good enough substitute.

Forgive my cynicism, but I think relationships in general are over-rated. People should stop trying to find romance and let it find them. This means playing the field, getting hurt, making mistakes and maybe even losing out in the long run, but I'd rather be alone than in a "relationship" that I was just too scared or used to, to break off.

Habitual partners is one of the few true failures in life.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS would not really work...because temptation will always occurs...unless your girlfriend is damn faithful???
your manipulating your gf...and id say she will feel your so much suffocating.sad......

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
its not about temptation of cheating, its just annoying. u go to a party or go out with friends and u see couples together doin there thing and it pisses me off the fact that i cant be with my girl or even touch her. if ur strong enough to live like that, go for it then. but i dont like lovin someone and only being able to text or talk on the phone with her, the point of being together with them is to actually be with them. and my ex didnt wanna have sex till marriage or even like oral sex so it was a fairly lame pentecostal relationship lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its not about temptation of cheating, its just annoying. u go to a party or go out with friends and u see couples together doin there thing and it pisses me off the fact that i cant be with my girl or even touch her. if ur strong enough to live like that, go for it then. but i dont like lovin someone and only being able to text or talk on the phone with her, the point of being together with them is to actually be with them. and my ex didnt wanna have sex till marriage or even like oral sex so it was a fairly lame pentecostal relationship lol
Wait....People still do that?!?!?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i actually did the same distance. I went to usc, she went to harvard. Did it for 5 years before the distance got to be too much. She goes to georgetown law now and I work in LA. It sucks that geography can keep people apart. If she ever moves back here or I ever feel like moving out there it'll be on like donkey kong.