• Established
link not workin, cliffs???

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just googled it.**** has hit the fan.start stock piling if you like superdrol.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i just fixed the link and it works...try it now..sorry

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I cant believe any of u would be surprised. You start selling real juice to general public this will always happen. Our government will eventually shut down the sell of all DS. Its coming

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I cant believe anyone would be surprised. When selling real juice to general public this is gonna happen. Sux for responsible users, however most people arent responsible with these chems.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Gibson Law Firm Files Multiple Lawsuits Arising Out Of Liver Failure from Dietary Supplements
SOURCE

The Southeast Texas Record
By John Suayan, Galveston Bureau
November 19, 2009
View Article Source

GALVESTON - A Houston law firm has filed a pair of suits against a Virginia dietary supplement manufacturer on behalf of two men who complained of liver problems as a result of taking a steroid.

The Gibson Law Firm alleges Jesse Woods of Baytown and Heath Stevison of Lake Charles, La., suffered liver failure in July after the plaintiffs took M-Drol, a capsule made by defendant Competitive Edge Labs.

"The defect or defects made this product unreasonably dangerous for its intended use," court documents say.

"Such defect or defects were the proximate cause of the plaintiffs' injuries and damages."

The complaints were filed Nov. 17 in Galveston County District Court.

They show Woods and Stevison bought the product in question at TF Supplements in Galveston, explaining that M-Drol was a steroid precursor which carried a methylated compound reportedly known to cause serious liver damage.

Competitive Edge Labs marketed the pill as a dietary supplement, according to the original petitions in both suits.

In late July, the FDA issued a warning stating that consumers should stop taking steroids as dietary supplements, ordering that anyone who took the steroids must seek immediate medical attention if they experience liver trouble.

The plaintiffs say they started to show symptoms of liver failure just weeks after they popped their first M-Drol.

Woods claims P-Plex, another steroid-based pill produced by Competitive Edge Labs, also contributed to his illness.

Both men were hospitalized for long periods of time and diagnosed with severe and permanent liver damage, their suits state.

The plaintiffs say they were put on strictly limited diets and could not work because of the supplements' devastating toll.

They also insist the likelihood of undergoing liver transplants.

Woods' spouse, a co-plaintiff, says she suffered a loss of consortium.

TF Supplements is also a defendant in the case.

Both the shop and Competitive Edge Labs are accused of negligence, negligent representation, breach of implied warranty, and products liability.

The plaintiffs seek unspecified monetary damages and a jury trial.

Galveston County 122nd District Court Judge John Ellisor is presiding over the litigation.

Case Nos. CV092115 and CV092118

The Gibson Law Firm | The Lyric Centre | 440 Louisiana | Suite 2050 | Houston, TX 77002 | 713-650-1
Why do A-holes always have to go and ruin it for everyone. Notice that the one guy was doing M-Drol AND P-Plex and noticed that, "...they started to show symptoms of liver failure just weeks after they popped their first M-Drol."

Freaking idiots...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant believe anyone would be surprised. When selling real juice to general public this is gonna happen. Sux for responsible users, however most people arent responsible with these chems.
I'm suprised it took this long for it to finally go down.this will surely turn ugly.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the media. I love the government. I love prison rape. Wait, what??? :lol: :nutkick:

Yup, saw it coming, and so did everyone else. No surprises here, well maybe only in that it took them so long to jump on this after going after many 'lighter' things last year.

brb...checking stash... ok, all good. ;) :cheers:

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
In some good news for CEL, I suppose the two dead-livers’ bottles were not bunk, unlike mine. I say we sue the two men for lack of self-responsibility, seeing how they had to make the conscious decision to place the pill into their mouths and ingest. I do believe, without hesitation, that Charles Darwin is smiling (natural law).

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing new..Like stated above. The end is near..LOL

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I do believe, without hesitation, that Charles Darwin is smiling (natural law).
x2...the weak and dumb will die. and it is the users choice t use it, and use it responsibly, obviously they had no idea what they were taking even though i'm pretty sure there's some kind of warning they can find on the bottle or on the web.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody else notice that this article is a year old, dating back to Nov of last year? Not sure if this is the end all be all of the PS era, the fall out should have been more pronounced if it was going to be. I'm sure it's coming though....

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, didn't I hear somewhere that some big supplement retailer's warehouse got raided recently?

Sarcasm: Just one of many services I offer.

Srsly, it's been happening for ages and I'm sure it'll continue to "end" for ages to come. Buyer beware. I guarantee you that none of these people afflicted by the totally shocking consequences of taking Mdrol without proper supports/PCT have SNs here on this forum or anywhere else that has reputable information about the product. We can only help those who seek the assistance...

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
"The plaintiffs say they started to show symptoms of liver failure just weeks after they popped their first M-Drol."

I like that part, just weeks. Stupid ass people!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it'll be here sooner than u know it...CEL and an online retailer are in along of legal trouble right now. theres a video of it on youtube

YouTube - Coverage of Drug Supplement - Ch. 11 (Woods & Stevison).wmv
that video is almost a year old as well, but yes SD will be on the way out. how fast no one will know. it will be a slow progressive fallout, but it will eventually get here. Given the date of the article and video it coincides with CEL's decision to discontinue their ph line. The fallout for them has been apparent for some time, the question is "who's next?".

Frogman

Frogman

Banned
Awards
I think CEL knew, or at least should have known, that the end is inevitable given the nature of the beast. If they did not put away for a rainy day, like being sued or having to cut the heart of their line out, then that is on them and was not smart. I actually made a thread on another board about the clarity on their labels (and many more companies). If you put an honest to God hormone in to circulation (where there is no control over whom is buying; ex 17 year olds) and label it as a Dietary Supplement, then you are asking for the proverbial foot in the ass. I knew the second that compound entered the market that one day it would be axed. Granted it lasted longer than I expected, though.
that video is almost a year old as well, but yes SD will be on the way out. how fast no one will know. it will be a slow progressive fallout, but it will eventually get here. Given the date of the article and video it coincides with CEL's decision to discontinue their ph line. The fallout for them has been apparent for some time, the question is "who's next?".

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be fair, if the feds are indeed going to FINALLY remove it from the market, I hope that they are smart enough to wipe them all out, not just one or two brands. There are so many clones/copies out there, some of them mixed in dangerous proportions with something else, that SD has definitely become one of the most unsafe products just because of the willy-nilly attitude taken to releasing a version just for profit sake.

Don't get me wrong, I think we should certainly have the choice to use it or not, and to use it properly or not. I've done it a few times, never any problems, but so many other dumbarses out there have done it wrong that it ruined it for the rest of us. Why do stupid people have to be so farkin stupid?!?!?!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CEL should have gotten out a long time ago. It's risky doing what they are. I have to admit I laughed a bit when they were trying to come out with a non-hormonal line. Who wants that from CEL? - They should have made what money they could and disappeared.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same could be said for a LOT of different companies, IC, Primordial included. There's being proactive, then there's gambling, which many have chosen to do. No bash intended towards anyone, honestly, it's just that some have stuck it out longer than others with their PH/PS/DS lines in tact making money while others chose another route. Did AX lose out by stopping the marketing of SD years and years ago? I'm sure they did! (Not my end of things, so not my business, btw.) But even back then, it was a gamble to have this compound and others like it on the market. We'll all still see it being sold somewhere, even after the feds start raiding again. There's money to be made, and that's what it comes down to. I don't think you can blame anyone for wanting to cash in on the demand. However, cashing in without responsibility? Whole nutha matter. Whomever it was that mixed SD with Hdrol and Epi or whatever that ****tail was truly needs to be struck by 2 hammers - hammer of the law, and the giant tackhammer of WTF?!?!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same could be said for a LOT of different companies, IC, Primordial included. There's being proactive, then there's gambling, which many have chosen to do. No bash intended towards anyone, honestly, it's just that some have stuck it out longer than others with their PH/PS/DS lines in tact making money while others chose another route. Did AX lose out by stopping the marketing of SD years and years ago? I'm sure they did! (Not my end of things, so not my business, btw.) But even back then, it was a gamble to have this compound and others like it on the market. We'll all still see it being sold somewhere, even after the feds start raiding again. There's money to be made, and that's what it comes down to. I don't think you can blame anyone for wanting to cash in on the demand. However, cashing in without responsibility? Whole nutha matter. Whomever it was that mixed SD with Hdrol and Epi or whatever that ****tail was truly needs to be struck by 2 hammers - hammer of the law, and the giant tackhammer of WTF?!?!
I agree with you, Tim. This is why Primordial has gone the way it has in becoming 100% GMP compliant; as well as having an entire product line that is now DSHEA compliant.

There were many companies that cashed in on what they could from PH's, but the difference being, some used that revenue to build for a better and safer future with their products and manufacturing processes; while others continue to ignore that aspect and put everything in the industry at risk with their careless product formulations and recommendations.

The only companies that are going to be remaining in the near future are the ones that planned for it and made the necessary changes......and that isn't too many....

-John

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ditto, John. AX got out of the PH game after 3-AD, and in the past year has gone leaps and bounds to improve certifications, testing, and whatnot. Makes me proud, not just because I'm along for the ride, but to know that there are companies out there that are doing this! Consumer safety is an issue, and whatever it takes to prove it should always be done.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditto, John. AX got out of the PH game after 3-AD, and in the past year has gone leaps and bounds to improve certifications, testing, and whatnot. Makes me proud, not just because I'm along for the ride, but to know that there are companies out there that are doing this! Consumer safety is an issue, and whatever it takes to prove it should always be done.
Ah, yes. But does this mean that fly by night supp companys are a thing of the past? Maybe, maybe not, who knows. In the mean time all the John Grisham wannabes will have plenty of avenues to persue the witch hunt..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My name is Elmer J. Fudd; I own a mansion and a yacht...

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL should have gotten out a long time ago. It's risky doing what they are. I have to admit I laughed a bit when they were trying to come out with a non-hormonal line. Who wants that from CEL? - They should have made what money they could and disappeared.
You wont be laughing when you see the profiles on the non-ph products....we are'nt like most other companies that rush something out to make a quick buck. :moon::)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im actually in a good mood toinight so I was being nice in my response However, i already know i am going to have a screwed up day tomorrow so I may answer more appropriately then:D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, mw1, nobody is outright knocking CEL in here. We all know that y'all came out with a lot of good products that tested well, or atleast for the most part. The originality of the products didn't even come into question, although arguably it could have, but it didn't. Point of the matter here is that when it comes to the SD/Mdrol stuff being out there and getting into the eyes of the media and legislature, we're all screwed. If CEL does the "right" thing - as defined by public opinion, which isn't necessarily OUR opinion here - then PH/PS/DS products will all be ceased, burned, and new products will take their place or the companies producing them will fold. No bashing, just all of us on one common side to fight the retarded powers-that-be.

What I do hate, and just throwing this out there, is the lack of innovation in this industry when you look at the profiting end of things. How many companies are producing clones now, about a million? And who is buying all of these up? People scared of the looming ban on all things "good", that's who. I hate the 'make a buck' companies just as much as I hate the 'rip-off only' companies. It's not fair to the consumer, and me being an actual consumer who is also in the know on 1 or 2 things with the industry, I hate it! I don't like greed; I like customer-minded approaches.

Now play nice, kids. We all have our share of the marketplace. Instead, focus your aggression towards Washington and all those fat lazy jerks who decide what I can do to my body. grrrrrr......

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will never see us selling DHEA for $50 or making obnoxious claims.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will never see us selling DHEA for $50 or making obnoxious claims.
Seriously, give it up. You make yourself look quite pathetic, and you never respond when someone calls you out. Sad little boy. I am almost certain that CEL does not watch the actions of their reps, or they would have stopped your from contributing to the tarnish of their image.

Good luck with your all natural line, I cant wait to be wowed. :rolleyes:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seriously, give it up. You make yourself look quite pathetic, and you never respond when someone calls you out. Sad little boy. I am almost certain that CEL does not watch the actions of their reps, or they would have stopped your from contributing to the tarnish of their image.

Good luck with your all natural line, I cant wait to be wowed. :rolleyes:
Who has called me out??????PP is the one that tries no make a quick buck on anything they can(like throwing out Tren tabs right before the Jan ban). Come on seriously do you think $50 for ANY form of DHEA is worth it LOL

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who has called me out??????PP is the one that tries no make a quick buck on anything they can(like throwing out Tren tabs right before the Jan ban). Come on seriously do you think $50 for ANY form of DHEA is worth it LOL
You have been called out in many situations and usually disappear. Lean bulk I believe was tearing you up all around for trolling in a thread about our products.

Maybe you should watch our new product line, might be something you enjoy. Like I said earlier, I can't wait to see what natural products CEL can make. Im serious, I can't wait to be wow'd. :toofunny:

In the mean time, cut the forum drama, your making your company look like ****.

By the way, thanks for the neg sweetheart :flowers1:

Status
Not open for further replies.