Minds- Anyone Have Experience with Laser Hair Removal?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really considering this for my chest, back, and traps and shoulders area.

Every week I buzz my chest and stomach hair (got so f***ing sick of shaving) and now I'm sick of buzzing every week. Within 3 days hair is back.

I'm a hairy motherf***er and I'm considering this big time. My muscles run for hiding under my hair if I don't take care of it constantly and I'm sick of it.

Any minds have experience with this?

Don't anybody tell me not to do it... or I will unleash the fires of holy hell upon you :angryfire:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont be gay!!!! Just kidding. Im hairy too, but I shave down. I kinda like my hair though...Gives me that " Im a GRIZZLY bear feeling" But in all seriousness. I have nothing for your question..just being regular ol' stupid me!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont be gay!!!! Just kidding. Im hairy too, but I shave down. I kinda like my hair though...Gives me that " Im a GRIZZLY bear feeling" But in all seriousness. I have nothing for your question..just being regular ol' stupid me!!!
Have you ever seen a Grizzly Bears muscles? :lol:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, But i wouldnt want to wrestle one! Would you? LOL

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
it hurts a lot and its not guaranteed to make your hair stop growing. my girl had it done to her pubic region, legs and under arms for like 2 years and hair still grows. It just grows very, very slowly now. I think she paid something like 2 grand for it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I paid1500 for my wife to get Brazilian done by laser. Some has grown back but it far far less than before

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go Tibetan monk and tweeze!!!

Nah, I'm a fuzzy mofo, too...probably have all of ya topped on the fuzz-factor. Wife shaves me monthly just for comfort. (Did it once, so gotta maintain now.) I did the whole wax thing on my back once and let me tell you this... if you EVER consider that maneuver, I will personally show up at your door and use my size 14 boot to convert your sack to a size 14 va jay jay. Do NOT do that. F Waxing, man. F it!!!

Laser? Oh yeah, laser... No clue. Just wanted to put my anti-waxing platform out there again. Thanks! (Vote TiM in 2012) :cheers:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha thanks for the responses... I'm surprised you guys paid that much???

I have a place that can do it for 200... My back, chest, stomach, shoulders, and chest. It seems like a great offer now lol.

They say it's a 5 month long process. Once a month you come in, they shave you, laser you, and send you off and proclaim it's painless. A few of my family members used to actually laser peoples hair off and they say the same about the price and pain.

I should really look into this and make sure I get good quality for that price because it seems way too low now, and make sure it's painless. Thanks for the input guys. I'll let ya'll know what it costs for sure to get it done once I find out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For that price, I'd expect its a single treatment, and you'll really need 5 or more to really thin down the hair.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started getting my torso waxed prior to photoshoots so there was no stubble. Sure, it isn't the most pleasurable experience but if hair is a pain, you aren't going to want it coming back thicker.

The girl who waxed me was in the gym I worked at. She had laser therapy and it made a massive difference. She had to have repeat treatments though and told me it would have cost over a thousand in sterling.