What's The Funniest Thing You've Seen at the Gym?

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
I figured I'd make this thread becasue I know with the 1000's of combined hours at the gym floating around here, we've all seen something that makes us laugh our ass off. Of course I'll start with a few:

I was doing curls across from the squat rack. This guy and his buddy are putting on some serious weight...and naturally being loud about it and making a spectacle about it. One motivates the the other (C'MON BRO, ONE MORE! ONE MORE! YOU GOT IT!!! YEAAAAH!!!) and the guy lifting is on his last rep at the bottom of the squat, grunting REALLLY loud. All of a sudden the is an audible FARRRRRT....and the dude racks it prematurely and says "oh $hit oh $hit oh $hit" as we bow-legged waddled to the bathroom!!!! His buddy is crying he is laughing so hard, I dropped the weight I had because I was laughing too hard to finish the set. Nothing like someone $hitting their pants in public right after drawing a lot of attention to themselves!!!:laugh2:

The other one seems to be a common occurrence. There is a HUGE guy that goes to my gym that is absolutely ripped. He spends at least 2 hours there a day, I think. But he hardly works out!!! All he does is walks around and talks to people...corrects people on their form....knocks out like 3 reps of an exercise...walks around for like another 10 minutes!!! How the hell does he build muscle?!?!? Apparently there's a few at each gym. He sounds like Jake from "Body by Jake"..."You have a door (pronounced "doah") you have gym!!!"

I know there has to be tons of stories here on AM....please share!

armyguy155

Awards
Not really a funny story, but I found it funny in a way. Last week I was at the gym here on post working out during lunch, which is always the busy time around here. Apparently there is a small hole in the back corner of the gym which most of us had not noticed before. A 12 inch Cottonmouth made its way through the hole to check things out. The building could not have cleared out faster if it was on fire. I have never really heard so many grown guys make sounds familiar to little girls before in my life. Anyways, the snake was exterminated and the hole has since been filled.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Not really a funny story, but I found it funny in a way. Last week I was at the gym here on post working out during lunch, which is always the busy time around here. Apparently there is a small hole in the back corner of the gym which most of us had not noticed before. A 12 inch Cottonmouth made its way through the hole to check things out. The building could not have cleared out faster if it was on fire. I have never really heard so many grown guys make sounds familiar to little girls before in my life. Anyways, the snake was exterminated and the hole has since been filled.
It's now a glory hole, isn't it?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not really a funny story, but I found it funny in a way. Last week I was at the gym here on post working out during lunch, which is always the busy time around here. Apparently there is a small hole in the back corner of the gym which most of us had not noticed before. A 12 inch one-eyed snake made its way through the hole to check things out. The building could not have cleared out faster if it was on fire. I have never really heard so many grown guys make sounds familiar to little girls before in my life. Anyways, the snake was exterminated and the hole has since been filled.
ftfy