What's The Funniest Thing You've Seen at the Gym?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.28%

Talking What's The Funniest Thing You've Seen at the Gym?

I figured I'd make this thread becasue I know with the 1000's of combined hours at the gym floating around here, we've all seen something that makes us laugh our ass off. Of course I'll start with a few:

I was doing curls across from the squat rack. This guy and his buddy are putting on some serious weight...and naturally being loud about it and making a spectacle about it. One motivates the the other (C'MON BRO, ONE MORE! ONE MORE! YOU GOT IT!!! YEAAAAH!!!) and the guy lifting is on his last rep at the bottom of the squat, grunting REALLLY loud. All of a sudden the is an audible FARRRRRT....and the dude racks it prematurely and says "oh $hit oh $hit oh $hit" as we bow-legged waddled to the bathroom!!!! His buddy is crying he is laughing so hard, I dropped the weight I had because I was laughing too hard to finish the set. Nothing like someone $hitting their pants in public right after drawing a lot of attention to themselves!!!

The other one seems to be a common occurrence. There is a HUGE guy that goes to my gym that is absolutely ripped. He spends at least 2 hours there a day, I think. But he hardly works out!!! All he does is walks around and talks to people...corrects people on their form....knocks out like 3 reps of an exercise...walks around for like another 10 minutes!!! How the hell does he build muscle?!?!? Apparently there's a few at each gym. He sounds like Jake from "Body by Jake"..."You have a door (pronounced "doah") you have gym!!!"

I know there has to be tons of stories here on AM....please share!
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%

Not really a funny story, but I found it funny in a way. Last week I was at the gym here on post working out during lunch, which is always the busy time around here. Apparently there is a small hole in the back corner of the gym which most of us had not noticed before. A 12 inch Cottonmouth made its way through the hole to check things out. The building could not have cleared out faster if it was on fire. I have never really heard so many grown guys make sounds familiar to little girls before in my life. Anyways, the snake was exterminated and the hole has since been filled.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.28%

Quote Originally Posted by armyguy155 View Post
    Not really a funny story, but I found it funny in a way. Last week I was at the gym here on post working out during lunch, which is always the busy time around here. Apparently there is a small hole in the back corner of the gym which most of us had not noticed before. A 12 inch Cottonmouth made its way through the hole to check things out. The building could not have cleared out faster if it was on fire. I have never really heard so many grown guys make sounds familiar to little girls before in my life. Anyways, the snake was exterminated and the hole has since been filled.
    It's now a glory hole, isn't it?
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

Quote Originally Posted by armyguy155 View Post
    Not really a funny story, but I found it funny in a way. Last week I was at the gym here on post working out during lunch, which is always the busy time around here. Apparently there is a small hole in the back corner of the gym which most of us had not noticed before. A 12 inch one-eyed snake made its way through the hole to check things out. The building could not have cleared out faster if it was on fire. I have never really heard so many grown guys make sounds familiar to little girls before in my life. Anyways, the snake was exterminated and the hole has since been filled.
    ftfy
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.28%

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    ftfy

Similar Forum Threads

1. Funniest thing you've seen at the gym.....
    By Dchristo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 02:23 PM
  2. lol funniest ever...
    By ModelMike in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 11:48 PM
  3. I did a stupid thing with a close thing.
    By x_muscle in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 12:36 AM
  4. Funniest Post You've Seen On here
    By CHAPS in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 05:59 AM
  5. Funniest Ever
    By diminuendo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 01:51 PM