• Established
I say go with genetically enhanced snowmen! (And snowwomen!!) :cheers:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually when I see ATTN: Admin its a complaint in which I was going to tell you to go **** yourself...regardless of what you said.

BUT, I do see snowflakes in the future :D :D :D :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually when I see ATTN: Admin its a complaint in which I was going to tell you to go **** yourself...regardless of what you said.
You, sir, rule with an iron fist...and I like it! :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was joking....

Maybe.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You, sir, rule with an iron fist...and I like it! :D
I was joking....

Maybe.
The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Also, I liked the snowflakes last year. Very festive. The Christmas lights stayed up in the banner were a nice touch as well. Those stayed up until February or March...just like real Christmas lights. :lol:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Also, I liked the snowflakes last year. Very festive. The Christmas lights stayed up in the banner were a nice touch as well. Those stayed up until February or March...just like real Christmas lights. :lol:
LOL!
That makes me feel better about my tree usually still being up after New Years :D

<Have yet to make it to February though...yet>

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:wave:

How's that PH Clearance Sale Going?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Oh, you live in Missouri too?
Nope, but it's still the South and that's excuse enough.

I've got some neighbors up the street that have Christmas lights strung about their deck...I think they went up about a month ago.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, but it's still the South and that's excuse enough.

I've got some neighbors up the street that have Christmas lights strung about their deck...I think they went up about a month ago.
College neighborhood?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i'm well going to get into the Christmas spirit this year...going to get all the christmasy films on Dvd and sit and watch them while it snows outside :p

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, the lights are supposed to come DOWN??? But what if they still work? I see no point in taking them down if they aren't broken. Less work to do next year.

:lol:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BUT, I do see snowflakes in the future :D :D :D :D
Snowflakes on AM is the closest us florida people get to seeing snow

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I came in here looking for fireworks but I'll settle for snowflakes :)
I want snowflakes, that float down but then transform into fireworks! Then shoot up and explode and regather themselves on the ground to form genetically mutated hybridized snowmen with spider DNA insertions and cool stuff like that (a lot like what Tim was probably thinking, lol) but more Terminator-2 style though. They make skins like that?

:fingersx:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I want snowflakes, that float down but then transform into fireworks! Then shoot up and explode and regather themselves on the ground to form genetically mutated hybridized snowmen with spider DNA insertions and cool stuff like that (a lot like what Tim was probably thinking, lol) but more Terminator-2 style though. They make skins like that?

That sounds like the best of both worlds... lets hope the webmaster is listening and getting that skin ready :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

not many supplements make me trip like that..... Whater you on D? Lol.

j/k how you been brother?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

It's called insomnia, lol, and "computer sleepy eyes" disorder :) (there's prolly a real word for that, not sure what it is though.)

I'm good though man, just finished my w/o. Still like to lift late, so peaceful at night.

How about you brother man? Long time no see old friend.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's called insomnia, lol, and "computer sleepy eyes" disorder :) (there's prolly a real word for that, not sure what it is though.)

I'm good though man, just finished my w/o. Still like to lift late, so peaceful at night.

How about you brother man? Long time no see old friend.
Ya im right there with ya on the night time workouts, nothing beats all open equipment.

Been doin good, just fell off the wagon a couple years ago(ya its been that long) when i had a divorce n finally decided i needed to get back on here, do so research on whats new and get back in the gym, of course need to support of my AM bros here....

actually bout to post up my log right now with some pretty emberrasing shots as I just got in my supps from NP and got on my first real meeting with the Iron again... you should stop by!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ya im right there with ya on the night time workouts, nothing beats all open equipment.

Been doin good, just fell off the wagon a couple years ago(ya its been that long) when i had a divorce n finally decided i needed to get back on here, do so research on whats new and get back in the gym, of course need to support of my AM bros here....

actually bout to post up my log right now with some pretty emberrasing shots as I just got in my supps from NP and got on my first real meeting with the Iron again... you should stop by!
You bet! I'll check it out.

We'll have to catch up man. I went through a divorce about 3 years ago, and was gone for awhile too, so I hear ya my man. But we're back where we belong now. :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You know me MUCH too well, old friend.
:redeemerwhore:

HOOOOOLYYYY CRAP!!! Look what crawled out of the woodwork!!! Long time no see, Poops! :cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You bet! I'll check it out.

We'll have to catch up man. I went through a divorce about 3 years ago, and was gone for awhile too, so I hear ya my man. But we're back where we belong now. :)
It's really great to have both of you gentlemen back. You're both such an asset to this board in m any ways.

:)

-John