Good to be back on AM

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
Finally after over 6-7 months I am able to sign back in again... i thought my account was Deleted for sure.

Since I got a promotion at work and started school again I haven't had much time. :p

I do have a question for any Personal Trainers, since that is what I am going for...

What certifications do you have or should I go for?

Thanks!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finally after over 6-7 months I am able to sign back in again... i thought my account was Deleted for sure.

Since I got a promotion at work and started school again I haven't had much time. :p

I do have a question for any Personal Trainers, since that is what I am going for...

What certifications do you have or should I go for?

Thanks!
I'm not a pt but at one point I was thinking about getting a cert but just didn't have the time I wanted to really focus and study and take the test. I know this is a pretty basic answer but I'd ask around and see what trainers in your area have/find out which certs are more widely accepted.I know the good ones are $500 or so. there are also classes and various study aids as well.do a google search for the certs there are tricks and hints on what to study for in order to pass them easier.hopefully what I have said is helpful.best of luck with getting your cert.