hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Nuts.

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
I had a friend who had the same belief.He got to far out there in his obsession with his hatred of humans,had to cut him loose as a friend.
Its growing, like a madness. Like a disease actually its spreading. Hate by humans for humans because were humans.

Its true we are the only creature that could destroy this entire planet. More people are developing a hate towards humans, including themselves.

Guess its a madness that will spread until probably it concludes in the end of our lives whichever way that end comes about.

But yes, crazy lol.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The irony is that he could further his cause and save us hearing his crap by capping himself...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting linked to the CIA.

the plan is to find a reason to get "naked body scanners" everywhere now.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Lol, why did no one mention i posted 2 broken links!

Fixed them.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
One of his demands

Saving the environment and the remaning species diversity of the planet is now your mindset. Nothing is more important than saving them. The Lions, Tigers, Giraffes, Elephants, Froggies, Turtles, Apes, Raccoons, Beetles, Ants, Sharks, Bears, and, of course, the Squirrels.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its growing, like a madness. Like a disease actually its spreading. Hate by humans for humans because were humans.

Its true we are the only creature that could destroy this entire planet. More people are developing a hate towards humans, including themselves.

Guess its a madness that will spread until probably it concludes in the end of our lives whichever way that end comes about.

But yes, crazy lol.
I have noticed that,also.Not sure what the root of the cause is,but it seems to grow day by day.We are headed down a path of self destruction.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a physician but here is my clinical diagnosis..."CRAZY". Nothing more to this story other than wacky guy decided to live up to his name.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

But yes, crazy lol.
Lets just hope darwin takes over at some time and their hatred for humans beings to burn so deeply that the first human they cap is themselves.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's sort of right though, you can link both the global economic crisis as well as global warming (if its real) to birth rates. World population is up by 130% since 1960, but its not like more new land was created or new natural resources.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, cops shot the guy. Problem solved. What I would have liked to see happen:

-Cody Lundin hits him with a big stick.
-Dave Canterbury finishes him off with a chop to the neck after saying he shouldn't wear his skirt if he's gonna mess with the big boys.
-Cast of The Colony comes out and scavenges his stuff for usable goods.
-Bear Grylls explains how to take a chomp out of his leg for protein...and does it.
-Sig, Johnathan, and Wild Bill cut up the body for crab bait - afterwhich Sig still want the crab count, and he wants it NOW!!

And THAT is how the world is in my head. MUCH more interesting... :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, cops shot the guy. Problem solved. What I would have liked to see happen:

-Cody Lundin hits him with a big stick.
-Dave Canterbury finishes him off with a chop to the neck after saying he shouldn't wear his skirt if he's gonna mess with the big boys.
-Cast of The Colony comes out and scavenges his stuff for usable goods.
-Bear Grylls explains how to take a chomp out of his leg for protein...and does it.
-Sig, Johnathan, and Wild Bill cut up the body for crab bait - afterwhich Sig still want the crab count, and he wants it NOW!!

And THAT is how the world is in my head. MUCH more interesting... :D
Don't forget the back breaker bear hug from one Mr. Sgt. Slaughter.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget the back breaker bear hug from one Mr. Sgt. Slaughter.
Is he on Discovery???

And is that his daughter "Susan Slaughter" on Ghost Hunters International on SiFi? A bit of a lisp, kinda annoying, but I wouldn't push her off the pillow. ;) :lol: