SilentBob's (no-drama) chatroom

Page 2 of 110 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Perhaps if she would settle for a carrot he wouldn't be throwing his hot dog down a hallway and have more interest... What do you guys think?
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    maybe if she would take the cucumber out first he would have more interest.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy


  2. or she could leave the cucumber in and let him try the poop chute. bet that would get his interest up.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    or she could leave the cucumber in and let him try the poop chute. bet that would get his interest up.
    Where do you think that asparagus was?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Where do you think that asparagus was?
    I've always heard that if it tastes like green beans to turn her over. You're eating from the wrong container.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  5. Oh man, this thread is taking the rocky trail to hell....
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. or she could put the cucumber in the poop chute and offer up the gash-but hopefully she wouldn't put that cucumber in his salad.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    or she could put the cucumber in the poop chute and offer up the gash-but hopefully she wouldn't put that cucumber in his salad.
    It's a bit nutty!

    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  8. Only two pages in and already veggies have become sex toys.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Only two pages in and already veggies have become sex toys.
    candy canes-hell yeah!!!!!!

    time to move to candy!!!

  10. I'll toss her salad!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. Is this where the gang band is being held? Am I too late?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  12. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Is this where the gang band is being held? Am I too late?
    hell no-we are just getting started.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hell no-we are just getting started.
    I got my condom ready.

    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I got my condom ready.

    damn-you travel light

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Only two pages in and already veggies have become sex toys.
    It usually takes longer ?
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  16. Of course Met shows up when the salads start getting tossed!!





    JP bubba...U know I wuvs ya...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. I aint madatcha
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  18. Interesting sequence of topics... gone from genius to sex toys in a flash and its only the beginning... I'm in for the entertainment
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  19. I'm willing to bet this was taken form a woman's magazine where the article title was called REVENGE!
    I just hope my wife didn't get that issue!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    I'm willing to bet this was taken form a woman's magazine where the article title was called REVENGE!
    I just hope my wife didn't get that issue!
    I doubt vag-cumber salad would count as much as revenge(your gona eat her, your gona eat the cucumber, now your just getting em both at once, no?).

    Was thinking of lets get back to bananas and geniuses....but I am worried about including them now..haha


    YouTube- Banana Phone

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Interesting sequence of topics... gone from genius to sex toys in a flash and its only the beginning... I'm in for the entertainment
    sex toys ARE genius.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    sex toys ARE genius.
    no-the genius is in the application!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no-the genius is in the application!!!
    i've never had to apply...I always just got the job when I showed up
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  24. I work all day and come home to this?!



    So yeah, just got home from work and SFW. Leg day on international chest day so there was no problem getting a spot to do work. Couple of guys in the gym sportin their youth smediums while deadlifting to cut off circulation AND show off the guts. Not a typo gentlemen. Guts popping out. Thankfully I was able to get in, get out, and get some food in me afterward.

    What you jesters getting in to this evening?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I work all day and come home to this?!



    So yeah, just got home from work and SFW. Leg day on international chest day so there was no problem getting a spot to do work. Couple of guys in the gym sportin their youth smediums while deadlifting to cut off circulation AND show off the guts. Not a typo gentlemen. Guts popping out. Thankfully I was able to get in, get out, and get some food in me afterward.

    What you jesters getting in to this evening?
    Getting ticked off at cheap tactics in Bad Company 2....thats what I have done. lol

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    Getting ticked off at cheap tactics in Bad Company 2....thats what I have done. lol
    Is that the one where you can bounce throwing knives off anything and they still manage to register a kill? I get BC2 and MW2 mixed up.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  27. It's Always Sunny, best show ever!

    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Is that the one where you can bounce throwing knives off anything and they still manage to register a kill? I get BC2 and MW2 mixed up.
    Dear God no! lol

    I cant play MW2, it sucks hardcore.

    Bad Company 2 is the one with destructible environments, tanks and helicopters and boats and ATVs and humvees, etc. Large open ended maps with actual objectives.

    I wont buy black ops, never again will I purchase a COD game after the MW2 epic-fail. Its a shame, Call of Duty 2(the old PC game) was one of my all time favorite games. Sucks they ruined the series.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    i've never had to apply...I always just got the job when I showed up
    peep show room janitor???


    just kidding

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    Dear God no! lol

    I cant play MW2, it sucks hardcore.

    Bad Company 2 is the one with destructible environments, tanks and helicopters and boats and ATVs and humvees, etc. Large open ended maps with actual objectives.

    I wont buy black ops, never again will I purchase a COD game after the MW2 epic-fail.
    I prefer this mindless fun:

    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I prefer this mindless fun:

    Team fortress 2 baby

    I remember the original TF, and counter strike, and day of defeat...man those were the days back when I was a geeker. Dr. Pepper, a bowl of chili cheese fritos, and the world was mine. Today...its grill turkey or chicken, go lift, and maybe squeeze in a game if I have the time :\ growing up sucks lol.

  32. I was the worst of all nerds (even though I am highly still a closet nerd *aka I party and go out alot, but I love games, internet memes, etc...*). I used to play Ultima Online (Old school WOW) and Counter Strike literally all day. Like I would get home from school, sign on to UO, play for 5 hours, get an hour of CS in, then back to UO until I fall asleep at the desk.

    Thank God those days are gone.

    As for the gym, I had a upper power day, Bench, Bent Over BB Rows, Standing Military Press, BB Shrugs. Went pretty good, starting to see some strength from this cycle (Turin/Andro week 3 began today).

    Only downside is I am eating like a clown. I cant decide if I am cutting or bulking, and it is really playing mind games with me, but I am up about 6lbs with decent leaning. To bad I lean in everything but my gut, grrr....
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  33. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    It's Always Sunny, best show ever!

    Definitely a great show. The poop episode (Deandra totally annihilated the car door trying to escape that shoe store...funniest sh*t ever). Also, the episode where Deandra is trying to create a youtube video and is interviewing Dennis and Charlie comes in the picture dressed up as Green Man and kicks him in the balls and then appropriately raises his hands and says "Green Man." F*cking great stuff! LOL.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    peep show room janitor???


    just kidding
    yup...a peep show

    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  35. ^^^ DAAAAAYUUM!

    should be getting my ASGT any day now, cant wait to try it.

  36. I pooped a chocolate squirrel

  37. Chuck, wow. Just wow. I suddenly have a new appreciation for Peeps.

    Gentlemen, it is a good thing that I did not call in sick yesterday.



    Spike is doing ANOTHER Five-O Marathon today! YEAH!!!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  38. LITTLE GIRL ON A PLANE



    A Congressman was seated next to a little girl on an airplane so he turned
    to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike
    up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

    The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the
    total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"


    "Oh, I don't know," said the congressman. "How about global warming,
    universal health care, or stimulus packages?" as he smiled smugly.


    "OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a
    question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass.
    Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but
    a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"


    The legislator, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence,
    thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."


    To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss
    global warming, universal health care, or the economy, when you don't know
    ****?" and, then she went back to reading her book.

  39. ^^

    HII OHHHHH!!!!!!

    someone rep this cat! ahhahahahaha
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Gentlemen, it is a good thing that I did not call in sick yesterday.



    Spike is doing ANOTHER Five-O Marathon today! YEAH!!!!!
    That's what Tivo is for.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No more drama!!
    By Gtarzan81 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 11:17 PM
  2. Trips (non drama) chatroom
    By TripDog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 04:21 PM
  3. Anyone having chatroom problems?
    By DarCSA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2003, 09:32 PM
Log in
Log in