Its funny what you remember after punching out a coworker, LOL...

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Let me start by saying I am one of the most easy going, quickest to laugh, hardly ever serious non-violent person you could meet. I'm 6'3, 250~, have a few tats, look pretty mean some say, but am just a big teddy bear.

Anyway, today, I was going to meet 2 other co-workers to help do a job at a big service garage. One guy called asking where the F I was, so I said I stopped to grab a soda, I'll be there in 3 min. It's maybe 8 mins from our shop, so they had to wait about 11 min. Boo Hoo. Anyway, as soon as I get there, the "cool guy" goes to grab my soda that inconvienenced him so much and dump it out, as if he's a fuhkin ruler over us all or something.

So I decked him, tackled him, then had him in a guillotine choke that Joe Rogan would approve of in prolly 15 secs. The other co worker kinda was holding one of my arms, so I just squeezed the best I could. Then maybe 8 "customers" came out, a couple grabbed me, and the big manager gave me hell.

So my boss came over, apologized, I apologized to all except the guy I went after, and still not sure if i have a job tomorrow. Anyway, he was like a bully except we're all grown men. I snapped at a bad place and time, but everyone at work could see it coming.

And the instant and scarily vivid memory that came outa nowhere.....

I was in 8th grade, coming out of Sunday school in the winter, when a sophmore that liked to "pick" on me tripped me and I slid under the back of my parents bronco on the ice. My father helped me up by my right arm and before he could say anything I dropped the other guy with my free left fist. My mother started yelling at me like I was the instigator and the priest, who followed us out every morning after class put his hand on my mothers shoulder and said "mrs ------ , you only have so many cheeks to turn"

Anyway, just thought I would share my exciting afternoon at work, LOL

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Favorite part of that..."you only have so many cheeks to turn." Hope you still have a job tomorrow.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Lol, funny stuff. Let us know if you're still employed after that :p

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
good story man. hope everything works out for you. don't put your boss in an arm bar if he lets you go.. seriously tho, good for you standing up for yourself. right on.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
hope you have a job tomorrow and they fire that other idiot!

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Damn, man. I hope you keep your job

YES, I hope you keep your job bro! You have no idea how many times I've wanted to bust this out on people i work with, but being military I can get into a wee bit of trouble i dont need right now if i did. LOL. Good luck brother.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Well so far me and him are both suspended, and it went past our boss to some big wig human resources rep in massachusetts, so no one knows what the final verdict is yet....

But he's about 6', 210-ish, maybe, bragged about wrestling all thru high school, and 5 or so years younger. Nothing too intimidating, anyways LOL.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Well so far me and him are both suspended, and it went past our boss to some big wig human resources rep in massachusetts, so no one knows what the final verdict is yet....

But he's about 6', 210-ish, maybe, bragged about wrestling all thru high school, and 5 or so years younger. Nothing too intimidating, anyways LOL.
If it went to some do gooder yuppie liberal in Massachusetts you are def fired. Just say you are addicted to booze and ask for an Employee Assistance Program.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
if your fired, get a few more licks in before you pack up your stuff !

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
if your fired, get a few more licks in before you pack up your stuff !
Agreed. In fact if you dont leave his face bloodied you are a p*ssy. When he calls the cops just say you are a diabetic and you think your sugar is low. Man I have a lot of excuses. :ntome:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. In fact if you dont leave his face bloodied you are a p*ssy. When he calls the cops just say you are a diabetic and you think your sugar is low. Man I have a lot of excuses. :ntome:
LOL, I like how you think!!!

Anyway, we're both suspended with no $ for three days, have a letter put in our employee file, and back to work this coming monday, so all is well!!

I'm sure if it happens again, I'm definately gone, so I'm definately taking CaponeCEO's advice :bigok:

Acesopro

Awards
Well at least you know he won't mess with you ever again. Gotta put these tough guys in their place and show them who's alpha.

AmyFetzer

Awards
there has been a few co workers I would have LOVED to hit but only one I did and it was great lol she was a total B*%#* and she never messed with me again!!!! hehe man some days, I know what u mean I so didnt get into much trouble over it either as she messed with me forever and we sold cars so it went with the job the boss said and we were put back on the sales floor the next day :)

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
there has been a few co workers I would have LOVED to hit but only one I did and it was great lol she was a total B*%#* and she never messed with me again!!!! hehe man some days, I know what u mean I so didnt get into much trouble over it either as she messed with me forever and we sold cars so it went with the job the boss said and we were put back on the sales floor the next day :)
Do you happen to have video footage of this incident? I would love to see it. By the way welcome to AM. Sorry for a brief thread hijack.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you happen to have video footage of this incident? I would love to see it. By the way welcome to AM. Sorry for a brief thread hijack.
If not a "real" video. A reanactment video would suffice!!!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Amy Fetzer
Stats: 5'4" 118 lbs
AMSpace Points: 778
Friends: (20)

Dizmal
Stats: 6'2" 215 lbs
AMSpace Points: 820
Friends: (1)

Fawking queers!! :grumpy: :rasp: :veryhappy: :lol:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Amy Fetzer
Stats: 5'4" 118 lbs
AMSpace Points: 778
Friends: (20)

Dizmal
Stats: 6'2" 215 lbs
AMSpace Points: 820
Friends: (1)

Fawking queers!! :grumpy: :rasp: :veryhappy: :lol:

For F's sake get yourself a sexy lady avatar and maybe a name change so people *think* you're female and you will become popular!!

Newbies...LOL

:boobies: = :bow28:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
LOL, I like how you think!!!

Anyway, we're both suspended with no $ for three days, have a letter put in our employee file, and back to work this coming monday, so all is well!!

I'm sure if it happens again, I'm definately gone, so I'm definately taking CaponeCEO's advice :bigok:
thats great news... justice will prevail, somehow I get the feeling that idiot will piss off some else and get the boot.

Ohh.. and those animal avis dont come close to the hot chicks I've seen around here :pirate: