Cat loves protein

  1. Registered User
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    114

    Cat loves protein


    My cat loves to drink protein drinks, especially muscle milk. Anyone else have this problem.

  2. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,035
    Rep Power
    3092029

    Haha, that is awesome. Better be careful or it might just turn into a panther, tiger, or some other jungle cat with ridiculous strength

    Can't say I've had this problem (though I also don't have a cat - but my dog has never shown interest, nor have I offered it or set it anywhere low enough).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    my dogs like to drink white russians. Can't leave a glass sitting around or they'll be in it...

    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    my dogs like to drink white russians. Can't leave a glass sitting around or they'll be in it...

    Looks like they've already had a few. lol
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SEC
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,035
    Rep Power
    3092029

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Looks like they've already had a few. lol
    Especially the one on the right
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    Quote Originally Posted by j rad View Post
    Anyone else have this problem.
    How did this come about in the 1st place? And how has it become a problem?
  7. Registered User
    lyfespan's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    cucamonga
    Age
    39
    Posts
    1,124
    Rep Power
    786

    i have 2 cats that love my mhp up your mass cookies and cream weight gainer lol, its funny as soon as i drop that mixer ball into the bottle they are right there from outta nowhere, sharking the kitchen.
  8. Registered User
    mDeezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Age
    31
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    223

    dude all my cats and dogs attack me anytime they see me shakin the cup

    Easy are those Shibas? I have a one year old that looks a lot like your smallest one
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    dude all my cats and dogs attack me anytime they see me shakin the cup

    Easy are those Shibas? I have a one year old that looks a lot like your smallest one
    Yeah, all 3 are. That picture is from when they were hmm all around 4 years old I think. They are all 10 now, can't quite tell the difference from how they act, but they are showing it a little in their fur never realized that dogs get grey hairs too.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Registered User
    mDeezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Age
    31
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    223

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah, all 3 are. That picture is from when they were hmm all around 4 years old I think. They are all 10 now, can't quite tell the difference from how they act, but they are showing it a little in their fur never realized that dogs get grey hairs too.
    lol yeah my yorkie went from black to solid grey and he's only 3...



    the shiba started all black now she's got some tan showing through... i don't really have any good pics but here's one

  11. Registered User
    pmiller383's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,008
    Rep Power
    2669

    Be careful, chocolate can be pretty toxic to cats so if its a chocolate protein I would keep them away from it.

    My cat is a big fan of eggs, maybe once a week I will cook him up a fried egg when I make myself some. I guess he knows the benefits of real food over whey lol..
  12. Registered User
    ShadowFury's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    646
    Rep Power
    408

    I really need another dog when I graduate college. My dog is gonna be on a year-round bulk
  13. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5553

    your cat will die due to protein overdose if you keep it up.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  14. Banned
    AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0

    mDeezy I love yorkies, I have one she is about 13 years old now. Fiercely loyal dogs they are, and quite capable for their size. More than once she has seen a larger dog barking at her and ignored it, or has went off herself ready to tear some dog 120 pounds heavier than she is all to hell and back again hahah. Good spirited lil pups they are.
  15. Registered User
    mDeezy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Age
    31
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    223

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    mDeezy I love yorkies, I have one she is about 13 years old now. Fiercely loyal dogs they are, and quite capable for their size. More than once she has seen a larger dog barking at her and ignored it, or has went off herself ready to tear some dog 120 pounds heavier than she is all to hell and back again hahah. Good spirited lil pups they are.
    oh yeah for sure my shiba and rat terrier don't stand a chance against my yorkie when it comes down to it, even though he's half their size lol. and yeah little ike (named after kyle's little brother from south park) is incredibly loyal; the only thing is he barks or growls at everything!
  16. Banned
    AtlasEnduring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mDeezy View Post
    oh yeah for sure my shiba and rat terrier don't stand a chance against my yorkie when it comes down to it, even though he's half their size lol. and yeah little ike (named after kyle's little brother from south park) is incredibly loyal; the only thing is he barks or growls at everything!
    Yes they do that, bark all the time. But it actually helps them make good guard dogs, not for attacking, but you will know if a squirrel farts in a tree outside and which side of the house the tree was at.

    My dog is tormented by thunderstorms though she whines and growls the entire time, so long nights of it really wear her out.


    Onto cats for being on topic reasons, I dont like em, but I agree you should avoid letting them get ahold of protein especially like someone stated if it is chocolate.

    I love any of my animals too much to let one go over something like that.
  17. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post

    My dog is tormented by thunderstorms though she whines and growls the entire time, so long nights of it really wear her out.


    Onto cats for being on topic reasons, I dont like em, but I agree you should avoid letting them get ahold of protein especially like someone stated if it is chocolate.
    my dad had a boxer that was the same way. I'd solution to ease her was giving her half a benedryl. She slept like a baby.

    I would never give my cats a taste of my supplements. At most, one of my cats likes canned whipped cream. He gets a little each night when we sit down for dinner. I love my cats. The thought of anything happening to them, gives me anxiety
  18. Registered User
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    114

    Cat drinks the left over remnants after i down the shake, or if i dont clean the blender out. He sticks is stupid little paw in there and licks it clean. He's addicted to it, he knows what time it is when the tub comes out.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who loves a good pun??
    By Rodja in forum General Chat
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 08:48 AM
  2. Everybody loves BCAAs...
    By beebab in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 11:06 AM
  3. This guy loves getting punched.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 10:53 PM
  4. Well Well... Looks like Bill loves his ego!
    By Dynomyte001 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 12:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in