Cat loves protein

j rad

j rad

Awards
My cat loves to drink protein drinks, especially muscle milk. Anyone else have this problem.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, that is awesome. Better be careful or it might just turn into a panther, tiger, or some other jungle cat with ridiculous strength :p

Can't say I've had this problem (though I also don't have a cat - but my dog has never shown interest, nor have I offered it or set it anywhere low enough).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my dogs like to drink white russians. Can't leave a glass sitting around or they'll be in it...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
my dogs like to drink white russians. Can't leave a glass sitting around or they'll be in it...

Looks like they've already had a few. lol

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
i have 2 cats that love my mhp up your mass cookies and cream weight gainer lol, its funny as soon as i drop that mixer ball into the bottle they are right there from outta nowhere, sharking the kitchen.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
dude all my cats and dogs attack me anytime they see me shakin the cup

Easy are those Shibas? I have a one year old that looks a lot like your smallest one

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude all my cats and dogs attack me anytime they see me shakin the cup

Easy are those Shibas? I have a one year old that looks a lot like your smallest one
Yeah, all 3 are. That picture is from when they were hmm all around 4 years old I think. They are all 10 now, can't quite tell the difference from how they act, but they are showing it a little in their fur :D never realized that dogs get grey hairs too.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, all 3 are. That picture is from when they were hmm all around 4 years old I think. They are all 10 now, can't quite tell the difference from how they act, but they are showing it a little in their fur :D never realized that dogs get grey hairs too.
lol yeah my yorkie went from black to solid grey and he's only 3...

the shiba started all black now she's got some tan showing through... i don't really have any good pics but here's one

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Be careful, chocolate can be pretty toxic to cats so if its a chocolate protein I would keep them away from it.

My cat is a big fan of eggs, maybe once a week I will cook him up a fried egg when I make myself some. I guess he knows the benefits of real food over whey lol..

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I really need another dog when I graduate college. My dog is gonna be on a year-round bulk

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
your cat will die due to protein overdose if you keep it up.

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
mDeezy I love yorkies, I have one she is about 13 years old now. Fiercely loyal dogs they are, and quite capable for their size. More than once she has seen a larger dog barking at her and ignored it, or has went off herself ready to tear some dog 120 pounds heavier than she is all to hell and back again hahah. Good spirited lil pups they are.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
mDeezy I love yorkies, I have one she is about 13 years old now. Fiercely loyal dogs they are, and quite capable for their size. More than once she has seen a larger dog barking at her and ignored it, or has went off herself ready to tear some dog 120 pounds heavier than she is all to hell and back again hahah. Good spirited lil pups they are.
oh yeah for sure my shiba and rat terrier don't stand a chance against my yorkie when it comes down to it, even though he's half their size lol. and yeah little ike (named after kyle's little brother from south park) is incredibly loyal; the only thing is he barks or growls at everything!

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
oh yeah for sure my shiba and rat terrier don't stand a chance against my yorkie when it comes down to it, even though he's half their size lol. and yeah little ike (named after kyle's little brother from south park) is incredibly loyal; the only thing is he barks or growls at everything!
Yes they do that, bark all the time. But it actually helps them make good guard dogs, not for attacking, but you will know if a squirrel farts in a tree outside and which side of the house the tree was at. :veryhappy:

My dog is tormented by thunderstorms though :( she whines and growls the entire time, so long nights of it really wear her out.

Onto cats for being on topic reasons, I dont like em, but I agree you should avoid letting them get ahold of protein especially like someone stated if it is chocolate.

I love any of my animals too much to let one go over something like that.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
My dog is tormented by thunderstorms though :( she whines and growls the entire time, so long nights of it really wear her out.

Onto cats for being on topic reasons, I dont like em, but I agree you should avoid letting them get ahold of protein especially like someone stated if it is chocolate.
my dad had a boxer that was the same way. I'd solution to ease her was giving her half a benedryl. She slept like a baby.

I would never give my cats a taste of my supplements. At most, one of my cats likes canned whipped cream. He gets a little each night when we sit down for dinner. I love my cats. The thought of anything happening to them, gives me anxiety :(

j rad

j rad

Awards
Cat drinks the left over remnants after i down the shake, or if i dont clean the blender out. He sticks is stupid little paw in there and licks it clean. He's addicted to it, he knows what time it is when the tub comes out.