what do you hate?

fmfws185

Awards
What do u guys hate? Just things in general like people biting there nails or something.

Here's an example

I hate how when I'm on a strict diet and I eat my chicken, veggies ect everyday.
And I decide to go and take my gf out to eat at a resturaunt.
And I get the f***ing SH1TS
God I hate that lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate it when everybody wants to go drinking when you are on a PH cycle, but nobody wants to do anything when you are off.

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
I hate how life seems to have a gurgling sick laughter that bubbles up when its screwing you over.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I hate people who drive in the fast lane up until their exit comes up and they cross all traffic to get off the freeway.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate haters.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate yankee pinstripes.

-John

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When people make this exact thread every month.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
I hate it when you are just about to start your heaviest set and some gay song comes on that totally takes the rippin' mood away. Thank goodness for headphones.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I hate these gay ass threads, gay asd hdrol questions, gay ass homo's who cant seem to learn that allot of the DS are steroids and not fuk'n PH. lmaoooooo

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I hate haters.
I hate haters who hate haters.

I hate Green Bay Packers. Go Viks!!!

And the most I hate are drivers on the freeway in the left lane, who are going speed limit or slower and never move over when you come up behind. I know speeding is wrong but don't be a ****ing law enforcer!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i hate when you have a cholecystectomy and the doc tells you no physical activity for 2 weeks. i'm going nuts...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hate when you have a cholecystectomy and the doc tells you no physical activity for 2 weeks. i'm going nuts...
I hope this was done via laprascopic procedure...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate when people do Crossfit especially around me. Cant they see the weight on the bar. Do they want that on top of them while they do their "get ups?" No one person should occupy 5 sets of DBs at peak hours.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate when people do Crossfit especially around me. Cant they see the weight on the bar. Do they want that on top of them while they do their "get ups?" No one person should occupy 5 sets of DBs at peak hours.
You win my friend :)

Crossfitters focking suck!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont go to an AF base then lol. They are everywhere at AF bases. I have had idiots throw medicine balls up at the wall RIGHT by my squat rack when I had 400+ on my back. Today when I was deadlifting another group of them were inching closer and closer each time.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont go to an AF base then lol. They are everywhere at AF bases. I have had idiots throw medicine balls up at the wall RIGHT by my squat rack when I had 400+ on my back. Today when I was deadlifting another group of them were inching closer and closer each time.
OMG, my old bud was going to the AF academy this year and he swears by crossfit xD!!!

Too funny you mention the AirForce..

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OMG, my old bud was going to the AF academy this year and he swears by crossfit xD!!!

Too funny you mention the AirForce..
Umm did u stop being friends with him and delete all contact from him like u r supposed to? :bigok:

I live in an AF town. One of those places if the base got shut down the town would die. I would have to be physically forced to do crossfit.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I hate people who say they are going to school to be a personal trainer, and yet i know way more than they do.. And also hate how they continue to give bad advice to people around them... There is a guy at work who is doing this, i have heard him before give stupid sh*t info to people, and paid no mind to it.. Then the other day out of no where im carrying my gallon jug around like i always do, he tells me that i should not drink so much water, that my body needs sodium or something.. I was like nah man, i just started ECA stack I try and get atleast 1.5 gallons a day.... He said that was stupid.. So i got pissed and called him fckn retarded and he shouldnt be giving all this shi*ty advice to the few fat people that will listen to him.. will find out tomorrow if he went and told any of the managers on me. haha good times, good times... i pretty much hate most people at my work place..

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
my harley davidson. i had to sell my hayabusa due to not being able to slow the f down. decided to buy a hd and just cruise. well it sucks. the bike is nice looking but lacks power, handling and good brakes

RedneckDB

Awards
I hate it when you are just about to start your heaviest set and some gay song comes on that totally takes the rippin' mood away. Thank goodness for headphones.
perfect example, was doing my warmup sets and first working set of squats a few weeks back and the gym had
the first couple songs on off the new metallica album
and I thought cool it'll all be on then when I got to my heaviest set some awful r n b **** came on and killed the vibe. I need to get a cheap mp3 player for lifting cuz I broke 2 phones in the past by havin it in my pocket for mp3s and putting DBS down on my legs before shoulder press lol LAME

RedneckDB

Awards
Not as bad as when you go to the hospital an the doctor
tells you you have glandular fever and no lifting or physical
activity for 3 months., that was 2 years ago and luckily i got over it in about 6weeks but was wiped out and practically had to start again with weights

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
I hate buttherface girls, women with no ass, women with too much ass, Guys that grunt and moan like crazy in the gym , ppl that dont wipe down the equipment after use, ppl that wear TAPOUT shirts, hardgainers, a hundred zillion diff typs of creatine powders, supplements that are called summn NG but are just dhea, companys that say they spend sh!tloads of cash on research But there prducts still SUCK, people that dont swear, ppl that get offended when I say FOCK, ppl that say With all due respect b4 they PISS ME OFF, diet soda, decaff coffee, anythn fat free, soy milk, turkey bacon, food they serve at my sons public schools, chihuahuas, ppl that use the race card, ppl that say OMGOWD, ppl that dont shower everyday, ppl that plant sh!t on the roads that goes BOOM, Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin and her soccer mom bullsh!t,Mcain and hs thumbs up pose, Obama and his crappy change....but most of all that EPI is ike 70$ now !!! :rasp:

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I hate buttherface girls, women with no ass, women with too much ass, Guys that grunt and moan like crazy in the gym , ppl that dont wipe down the equipment after use, ppl that wear TAPOUT shirts, hardgainers, a hundred zillion diff typs of creatine powders, supplements that are called summn NG but are just dhea, companys that say they spend sh!tloads of cash on research But there prducts still SUCK, people that dont swear, ppl that get offended when I say FOCK, ppl that say With all due respect b4 they PISS ME OFF, diet soda, decaff coffee, anythn fat free, soy milk, turkey bacon, food they serve at my sons public schools, chihuahuas, ppl that use the race card, ppl that say OMGOWD, ppl that dont shower everyday, ppl that plant sh!t on the roads that goes BOOM, Sarah Palin, Sarah Palin and her soccer mom bullsh!t,Mcain and hs thumbs up pose, Obama and his crappy change....but most of all that EPI is ike 70$ now !!! :rasp:
I dunno about what I hate, but I love this guy

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I hate people with no common sense. What, didn't they teach you that in school?