rep points!! what happened!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had over 2k points and now im at 18?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ive never been negged. maybe once but thats it. no new negs or anything. what happened?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive looked across my fellow AM members and MANY of them have low low points also. did the system reset?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive looked across my fellow AM members and MANY of them have low low points also. did the system reset?
Mod reset.. I almost had 20k.. Oh well, win some, lose some lol..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the apocalypse...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i had over 2k points and now im at 18?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ive never been negged. maybe once but thats it. no new negs or anything. what happened?

we found out that you were giving bad advice so they took it all away.:veryhappy:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
here and there... everywhere... just been chilling mostly

how you been John?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I dont mind the loss of rep power but I sure miss my green bars... :)

Ray Luv

Awards
Im new and you mo-fos are killing on the rep points. Its an honor to be among you. How bout throwing me a bone. Trauma1 is that profile pic actually you. I compliment you on a job well done.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, that's his epic arse alright... :lol:

Why such a fuss about these rep points??? C'mon, get over it people. If your life is defined by little green dots, that's really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sad.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im new and you mo-fos are killing on the rep points. Its an honor to be among you. How bout throwing me a bone. Trauma1 is that profile pic actually you. I compliment you on a job well done.
It is. I'm a sexy beeotch....

:sombrero:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It is. I'm a sexy beeotch....

:sombrero:
:toofunny::rofl::toofunny:

In all seriousness OP, I ate your reps with fava beans and a nice chianti.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
We are not defined by our rep count, post count, amount of friends, etc. So you have a few less green bars. So what.It`s a level playing field again. LOL Time to prove ourselves all over again. Like an NFL season. It all rsets every fall.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are not defined by our rep count, post count, amount of friends, etc. So you have a few less green bars. So what.It`s a level playing field again. LOL Time to prove ourselves all over again. Like an NFL season. It all rsets every fall.
Go Pats!!!!

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn. I used to like you. LOL I`m a die hard Raider. Pats are the enemy!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
You still like me.....liar........:stooges:

Plus, I can be a funny SOB......sometimes.....

Actually, I'm getting old now, so I'm lame.... :ponder:

I'll tell you one reason why I can't hate the Raiders.....fellow Gator Louis Muprhy!

-John

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Go Pats!!!!

-John
i will only listen your lifting and nutrition advice, but i sir am a diehard dolphins fan. but i can give credit where its due, they are a well coached team.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will only listen your lifting and nutrition advice, but i sir am a diehard dolphins fan. but i can give credit where its due, they are a well coached team.
Oh god....

My buddy is a Dolphins fan. We go to the Patriot/Dolphin game every year down here. It's a good time. Especially when the pats whoop them like the chumps they are...

;)

-John

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Oh god....

My buddy is a Dolphins fan. We go to the Patriot/Dolphin game every year down here. It's a good time. Especially when the pats whoop them like the chumps they are...

;)

-John
oh, here we go. we could totally jack this thread with our limitless banter about the afc east.......let us gather again in december in chad henne and brandon marshall have secured the east title

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, here we go. we could totally jack this thread with our limitless banter about the afc east.......let us gather again in december in chad henne and brandon marshall have secured the east title
Lol - When's the last time that happned? 2008, and lost in the wild card game. Since then....lol. Good luck getting through Tom Brady and New England. No offense, but Chad Henne is the Michigan dud.....where Tom Brady, is the stud. History has already proven this.

Super bowls anyone! ;)

-John

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
bah, brady came into a system set up to protect the quarterback, look at matt cassell. he won 11 games and then sucked with the chiefs. and i will step out on a limb and say that their defense won them those championships. i will gladly eat crow if henne bombs, but i can't give in this early:rasp:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bah, brady came into a system set up to protect the quarterback, look at matt cassell. he won 11 games and then sucked with the chiefs. and i will step out on a limb and say that their defense won them those championships. i will gladly eat crow if henne bombs, but i can't give in this early:rasp:
I wouldn't say he sucked with the chiefs. It was his first year in a new system...

I guess we can say that about Manning too, except.....Brady has all the rings. I dont' care who the hell is protecting you, you need to to make the right decisions when it counts. Brady has proved that with his resume.

We'll see about Henne, but my money says.....garbage......;)

-John

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
sorry been camping. i've really run out of arguments lol, brady is a good quarterback and miami has made some stupid decisions the last 9 years (ie, not signing brees) signing ted ginn jr, just to name a couple. i concede to you sir but hope my finz can prove themselves contenders once again.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey John, shouldn't you be rooting for the Buccaneers? After all they're not that bad and right in your back yard! :33:
I do as my second team. Raymond James Stadium is literally right across the street from the hospital I work at. I go to at least 3-4 games a year. I've met quite a few of the players over the years working in that E.R.

I'm a born and raised "New Englander" though. ;)

-John

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
to be honest I got bored with the rep game really quick here.

It was cool at first but once I noticed you get reps just for saying good morning, or that movie sucks.... well then it was very lame

People need to reserve there reps for meaningful things. But that's just me.
Very few people got any reps from me and the ones who did actually deserved it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry been camping. i've really run out of arguments lol, brady is a good quarterback and miami has made some stupid decisions the last 9 years (ie, not signing brees) signing ted ginn jr, just to name a couple. i concede to you sir but hope my finz can prove themselves contenders once again.
I think the AFC east is going to be very competitive this year....well, everyone except buffalo, lol.

I think Miami will play well.

-John

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Yep, that's his epic arse alright... :lol:

Why such a fuss about these rep points??? C'mon, get over it people. If your life is defined by little green dots, that's really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really sad.

you hurt my feelings T-ad.

lol

got reps?

My toys are whats important to me. Click the avi, thats my measure.

He who dies with the coolest toys wins!!!!!!!!!!

Or the most supplements............lmao.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Rep points are the same, if you notice, people that are new with 10-15 says something like "famous enough" and people that had large rep points still say "beyond repute" even if it seems low, it's not.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah i was just trippin cause i thought i did something wrong and was gonna get banned or something

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Well, lol, they were the same yesterday but now i see the comment bubble has been reset...oh well, ha!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My toys are whats important to me. Click the avi, thats my measure.

He who dies with the coolest toys wins!!!!!!!!!!
My toys:

Wanna race? :nutkick: