ouch

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
****got this from another board*****

Horrified Li Chang, 43 — who suffered severe internal injuries — had been sitting on the edge of the tank at his warehouse in Guangzhou, southern China, where the eels were waiting to be cooked.

But he slipped off his perch into the giant tank filled with hundreds of the writhing creatures.

Chang said: "I guess they were scared when I suddenly landed in the tank so they started wriggling everywhere.

"Several shot up my trouser leg. And then to my horror I felt one go up my bottom."

Incredibly Chang was so embarrassed that he carried on working.

He said: "I didn't say anything at first when I climbed out - I was too embarrassed. I dried myself off and tried to carry on working, but it was just too painful."

Colleagues dialled the emergency services when Chang eventually collapsed in agony.

Astonished medics carried out a five hour operation to remove the eel and repair the severe internal trauma caused by it thrashing about.

A hospital spokesman said: "The eel had badly injured the patient. If he had not arrived when he did he would have died. We expect he will make a full recovery though.

"The eel was as wide as two fingers and as long as a man's arm."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0vr7Fd1eI

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Who knew an eel could be such a pain in the ass

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He should have played prevent defense and power pinched off, when he fell. On a serious note, that's gotta be bad, maybe the only thing worse are the Amazon River water worms that swim up your pipe.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Ewwww..that's phucked up man. Poor b@st@rd.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If he thought his pride would be hurt before...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But if the eel would have died, he would have just pooped it out his mouth.

It's true! I saw it on teh TV!!

:D

Shane0Mac

Awards
that made me feel pretty sick tbh, however i think that if i had a piece of coal between my butt checks i could have squeezed out a diamond from reading that