stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3....2....1.....pause!

Who wants one?
Negged!

:D

I think this will be the first time I won't get at least one star/crown (whatever) before it gets reset!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was actually just thinking about how we were due for another reset.

I don't care one way or the other.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gold Members should have gold colored rep bars :veryhappy: Speaking of which, I tried to be a gold member last week and I ended up being a board supporter, not quite gold. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You didn't donate enough you cheap bastard!

I kid...kind of...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gold Members should have gold colored rep bars :veryhappy: Speaking of which, I tried to be a gold member last week and I ended up being a board supporter, not quite gold. I'm not sure what I did wrong.
Gold membership has been disbanded.. You cant do it anymore.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I contributed... No change in status for me :(

wait i did get a bigger inbox! woohoo

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Big inbox rox. I only get 50 at other places and that gets REALLY annoying.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking around 8pm eastern time I'll do it.....friday night into saturday...the slowest time of the week. Then people will come back and get all pissed.....it would be cool.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
All joking aside, are you serious?
Yeah actually it can be. My friend showed me, but then I pointed out the fact that they have to cut into one of the stabilizers. You'll have to manually manuever your member. it wont stand at attention, itll just be hard and long, hanging down lol

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Yeah actually it can be. My friend showed me, but then I pointed out the fact that they have to cut into one of the stabilizers. You'll have to manually manuever your member. it wont stand at attention, itll just be hard and long, hanging down lol
So I'm stuck with my little situation?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling to click that link is not work safe, however I can not wait to click it once I get home.
The first couple paragraphs before it goes into detail... I've never tried this, but it would be fun if i made my girlfriend do it for me. The problem is you have to keep yourself from getting an erection which kills the fun.

For centuries men have obsessed over their penis size and shape, and in this modern age this fascination hasn’t changed much. As a matter of prestige or status, experimentation through the ages has produced numerous techniques for penis enlargement, but amongst the first known is undoubtedly the technique we now know as jelqing.

Jelqing is probably the simplest known penis enlargement method, and has certainly been the most commonly used over time. It consists of grasping the base of the penis and then gently forcing the hand towards the head of the penis, causing the whole member to swell under the increased blood pressure. The penis should never be fully erect (this is NOT masturbation), as it must be partially flaccid in order for the tissue to stretch. Various methods are described in more detail below.

A common regime might involve jelqing only 20 – 30 minutes per day, two or three days in a row, with a rest day taken before starting again. Over-rubbing can result in soreness, and excessive abrasion in the shedding of skin from the penis; these conditions can be alleviated by using a lubricant during sessions. If bruising occurs, take a couple of days off, and wait until the penis fully heals before continuing.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since admins are in this thread, could someone please give me a link to where i could buy an AM shirt?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any other options? Don't hold out on me just because you're bigger than me.

I have a feeling to click that link is not work safe, however I can not wait to click it once I get home.
I have heard jelqing works, look it up.. It takes months to see results and you have to jelq every day.. The results will very but they are decent..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 hours and counting....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
YOU SICK F^&* YOUR ACTUALLY GONNA DO IT?!

does this mean everyone is going back to zero? hahahaha this would be soo funny how did u come to this idea? did this happen before?