Urine Test

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
ok i have a job interview comming up and unfortunately my week in florida consisted of me fishing, working out, and yes smoking some fire azz green.

any natural home remedies anybody knows would be awsome.

i was thinking lots of water and vinegar?

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
When is the test, and when was the last time you smoked it?

I found a few tips for you

The other way is to clean your body from toxins and to pass the test in natural way.

First of all, cleanse your system - the way this is done is to drink a very lot of fluids and urinate as frequently as you can. This will dilute the concentration of THC metabolyte in your urine. Start washing yourself out days before the test, that is preferable, although it is much more important to do it hours before the test.

Exercise. As we know, THC stores in fat cells - exercises are burning fat and THC byproducts are released into the blood and urine that goes out while you cleansing your system. But it is important to stop burning fat cells near test time (up to 48 hours before your drug test). On test day, it doesn't matter what's in your lipid tissue. What's in your blood and urine does matter.

Eating foods rich in protein like red meat will slightly increase creatinine levels. Creatinine is a substance in urine, it level drops below normal when people dilute their urine. Labs test creatinine levels to ensure that the sample is valid and the subject didn't drink unusual amounts of water.

There is testing industry data that aspirin interferes with the chemicals in the test, so taking 4 aspirins a few hours prior to the test might help you.

If a urine sample looks clear, the lab will suspect that it's watered down. They can't report it as positive, but they may reject the sample and inform your employer that you tried to beat the test. To avoid this, color your sample yellow by taking vitamin B. The most effective vitamins B-2 or B-12

I would try some kind of diuretic to help urinate as much as possible... I myself have never had to beat one but know a friend or two that has done so by just drinking a ton of water a couple days prior, the halflife of the THC may be shorter in their system though..

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
dude i smoked weed almost everyday from when i was 13 to 18 and what isnt proven is what worked for me, how much do you smoke? like habitual or rec? because if you only smoked that week then your fine just drink lots of water wake up early in the am and go to sleep early in the pm oh yes and work out hard try to burn fat, trust it will get sweated and pissed out in probably 2 weeks tops my PR is 6 days with no system clense and i smoke habitually my friend im talkin like 4 to 5 blunts a day sometimes more if i got an O for cheap or somethin like that

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
lol ya im just a rec smoker my piss test will be a week from now, ive already been trying to sweat it out.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
then im pretty sure, you will pass it, just stay away from any high fat food, kill the water, and WO like a mu****a i wouldnt waste money on clensing products, I read somewhere you can clense your body in a week you just have to starve your system and sweat alot

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I drank water constantly and took a diuretic the night before, passed no problem.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am from texas and the way every friend does is cranberry juice lots of it!!!

Enantato

Awards
before you take the test, you can go to any Walgreens/CVS/whatever other pharmacies and buy an at home test. i'd rather be sure than lose a job because of it.