Ever turn down sex to go workout??

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I just did. :grumpy:

I just think this woman is testing me. She knows I wo M/W/F and asked if I wanted a "different kind of workout tonight" :shocked1:

Ugh, I'm on my last week of a cycle and going to her place will throw me off for the whole week. Plus I have another date already setup for Thursday. So even if I did skip it today and go tomorrow, I won't be able to get in again until Friday and that **** just isn't cool.

Besides, I'm well rested from this weekend, having 2 days off and all and I'm ready to *hulk smash* some ****ing iron tonight.

Of course she won't be in the mood for this tomorrow.... :rasp:

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Haha but today is not a cardio day. She knows this, I think she's just ****ing with me. Testing me to see where she stands. Which, sorry, my workouts have been awesome lately and the momentum I've gathered isn't worth pissing away for sex tonight!

Jesus, listening to myself I should just hand over my god damn **** to someone who will use it the way it was meant to be used...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha but today is not a cardio day. She knows this, I think she's just ****ing with me. Testing me to see where she stands. Which, sorry, my workouts have been awesome lately and the momentum I've gathered isn't worth pissing away for sex tonight!

Jesus, listening to myself I should just hand over my god damn **** to someone who will use it the way it was meant to be used...
**** her after you lift!

1 hour of liftin, 1 hour of sex, 8 hours of sleep.. Problem solved.. Plus, you'll be all pumped up when your pounding her..

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
**** her after you lift!

1 hour of liftin, 1 hour of sex, 8 hours of sleep.. Problem solved.. Plus, you'll be all pumped up when your pounding her..
agreed. or **** her so hard she passes out after, then goto the gym.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Jesus, dur! Why didn't I think of that? I just asked her if I could come over after. We'll she what she says. I'm guessing no, since this is a test(i'm telling you!).

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one thing i learned...

never turn down poon. bc what if you break up? or what if you stop ****in? yep then you get no poon at all till the next one.

soo moral of the story, girl wants to **** ? then who the **** are you to deny them of their **** needs.

**** that **** bang till ur **** is ****ing sore.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! This is true, but **** it.

Oh and yeah. She texted back that "Sorry. Too late! You already knew the answer to that!"

Yeah, just like you've known for months Monday nights are my ****ing workout nights, bitch!!!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jesus, dur! Why didn't I think of that? I just asked her if I could come over after. We'll she what she says. I'm guessing no, since this is a test(i'm telling you!).
Just do it, and tell her you'll be pumped up ;)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha! This is true, but **** it.

Oh and yeah. She texted back that "Sorry. Too late! You already knew the answer to that!"

Yeah, just like you've known for months Monday nights are my ****ing workout nights, bitch!!!!!
**** she said to late?

uh oh now if u break up tomorrow u didnt get a chance to **** her before the demise.

just go home whip out ur **** put it on the table n be like "i know you want it" she says no then just say ok turn your back and if she dont jump you, then you turn around and u make her ***** wet.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** her after you lift!

winner, winner, chicken dinner

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ive done it. She didnt say, "Spend the day with me and well ****," but we would have.

suresha

Awards
  • Established

:argue::nutkick::261::tool:
that is a form of cardio and a good one at that!!!!!!!!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
sex will always come and go, but a grea tren/test tricep pump is the feeling of success!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
i will always choose the warm, moist tightness of my woman's love tunnel, over the cold, hard resistance of a steel bar!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i will always choose the warm, moist tightness of my woman's love tunnel, over the cold, hard resistance of a steel bar!
What about doing both, at the same time.. SIMULTANEOUSLY??!!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
What about doing both, at the same time.. SIMULTANEOUSLY??!!
lol, i think i my gym membership would be revoked, or given to me free depending on how entertaining we were :djparty:

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Oh I had a great workout tonight. But I probably should have gone and had sex and THEN work out. But you live and learn.

Who says you can't come while working out anyways?? :stooges:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP: Imma Hafta Slapya

It doesn't matter WHAT you're doing in the gym. NEVER EVER EVER EEEEEEE-VER turn down tail. EVER!! You aren't married yet, are ya? Didn't think so. Just wait till that happens and you'll be slapping yourself thinking of this post and thanking me.

:trout:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
have her come work up a sweat with you and finish with some pootie tang til failure. gotta use that cawk muscle, son!

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I've lost relationships because of my gym addiction.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, she did not appreciate that I ditched her for the gym. Just testing me. She knows I go M/W/F. That's how it's always been. She knows this. but she still starts this **** just to see if I'll break my schedule for her.

But honestly she knows I'm not into anything serious either. Not with her. We just don't mesh well. She told last night me she is going to move on since I won't **** or get off the pot. But this morning she apologized and said she wants to "talk" tonight... Silly girl. When a guy doesn't care your, vaginal powers are usless against me.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, she did not appreciate that I ditched her for the gym. Just testing me. She knows I go M/W/F. That's how it's always been. She knows this. but she still starts this **** just to see if I'll break my schedule for her.

But honestly she knows I'm not into anything serious either. Not with her. We just don't mesh well. She told last night me she is going to move on since I won't **** or get off the pot. But this morning she apologized and said she wants to "talk" tonight... Silly girl. When a guy doesn't care your, vaginal powers are usless against me.
see i was 100% right you didnt **** and now ur not going to so you lose the constant vaginal contact with your penor. wtf man,

talk after u bang her, this way you get some poon

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha I turn it down all the time. I ain't doing **** after a heavy leg day. If they want to ride me or give me head after leg day thats fine. But I'm not doing ****.lol Besides most girls just say **** like that cause they think it will work. See next day she already wants to talk to you. Sounds like once you lay down the law she will obey. lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
fck no, you gay?

ill do it before / after if i can. hell ill skip to do it

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ha gotta keep your pimp hand strong.lol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fck no, you gay?

ill do it before / after if i can. hell ill skip to do it
bro befor during and after.

get ur bish naked and bench (close grip shile she sits on your hands) her while shes naked every rep lick her ass work out get her turned on and everythings golden ....:box:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
bro befor during and after.

get ur bish naked and bench (close grip shile she sits on your hands) her while shes naked every rep lick her ass work out get her turned on and everythings golden ....:box:
mmmm

I work at a gym so I got keys n I shall try after hours. now if only shed get back from her vacation

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mmmm

I work at a gym so I got keys n I shall try after hours. now if only shed get back from her vacation
hahah i knew ud like it.

the Zachs got this **** on lockdown. i got keys to my gym aswell, make ig my makeshift ****ground.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hahah i knew ud like it.

the Zachs got this **** on lockdown. i got keys to my gym aswell, make ig my makeshift ****ground.
UGH!!! lol:hump:

in a couple weeks I should have some stories to tell :)