Disturbed- "Another way to Die"

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I'll have to check this out later, I loved The Sickness.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Watching that fills me with grief, sorrow, anger, and shame...

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Watching that fills me with grief, sorrow, anger, and shame...
agreed, But that being said, good to know that the new disturbed album looks promising. album releases at the end of august..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I heard it yesterday on sat radio while driving through an east TX National Forest that is about to be heavily impacted by new oil exploration.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
good to know that the new disturbed album looks promising. album releases at the end of august..
Have they let us down yet? Many bands have had good 1 or 2 albums at most and change their sound but Disturbed remains true to themselves. I definetely could use some more of their music to lift too. I am eagerly awaiting this album. \m/

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have they let us down yet? Many bands have had good 1 or 2 albums at most and change their sound but Disturbed remains true to themselves. I definetely could use some more of their music to lift too. I am eagerly awaiting this album. \m/
I agree with you on this one, yet I hear a lot of people bitching about how their stuff just sounds the same. Can't please anyone.... they change their sell outs, they keep it metal, their boring.....

IMO - it's always good stuff :D

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you on this one, yet I hear a lot of people bitching about how their stuff just sounds the same. Can't please anyone.... they change their sell outs, they keep it metal, their boring.....

IMO - it's always good stuff :D
Exactly! The day they don't sound like Disturbed is the day we have serious problems! They are a part of my lifting routine as my gallon jug.