So I found out my buddy watches Jersey Shore....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Yeap zero your buddy is gay! sorry to point it out....... Hey atleast your roommate doesnt dress like them. ha

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smack some sense into him and save the poor mans reputation!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Him and his roommate watch it....makes me wonder now. 0.0

I actually did lose alot of respect for him...seems so simple, but when applied to reality...wow.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Yea, there are 3 guys i work with that watch this, every time a new episode comes on the following day its all they talk about, I have never watched this gay sh*t before in my life but i know way more than what i should about it just by listening to them, i refuse to join the conversation unless i throw a witty "what a bunch of f*gs" in there..

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I have seen a lot of mentions about this, here and on other boards. I have no idea what it is, or why it is mentioned so often.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I have seen a lot of mentions about this, here and on other boards. I have no idea what it is, or why it is mentioned so often.
from what i hear its about a couple people working at a shop during the day and go out and party at night, with a bunch of bull**** in the middle.. pretty retarded and pointless.. I feel questionable even knowing that much..:(

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think it's funny how they're so full of themselves. specially the "situation" that dude thinks he's the ****! lol..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yea i don't know how those dudes stay big and in shape when all they do is party and eat like crap

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
from what i hear its about a couple people working at a shop during the day and go out and party at night, with a bunch of bull**** in the middle.. pretty retarded and pointless.. I feel questionable even knowing that much..:(
Sounds like something to watch when I need something to help me sleep.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like something to watch when I need something to help me sleep.
Do you really want to have nightmares about being surrounded by a bunch of guidos in a bar with no woman in sight?
:ntome:

I havent seen it, but I seen like a clip, and after looking at the people.... I just really had an urge to shoot anything that looked like that...

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
Do you really want to have nightmares about being surrounded by a bunch of guidos in a bar with no woman in sight?
:ntome:

I havent seen it, but I seen like a clip, and after looking at the people.... I just really had an urge to shoot anything that looked like that...
Nah, I was just saying it sounds like a really boring show.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
The summary of it on Netflix

MTV continues its scrutiny of the culture of youth with this reality series set at Seaside Heights, N.J., a happening summer vacation spot. As they share a beach house, eight young adults get to know one another and themselves. Catfights, romance, tanning, clubbing, jealousy, friendship and the occasional day at work consume the eight hotties as the summer months progress and they endure the drama of maturing into full-fledged adults.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL...I read this post earlier and sat down to watch some TV for a little bit. I turned it on MTV and it was on. I caught 20 minutes of it(just to see what it was)....OMFG!!!!Your friend HAS to be gay!!! They are total TOOLS!!!!

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
IT'S ****ING FUNNY!!!! :rasp:
This is why I watch it. It's an entertaining train wreck watching these idiots on this show. I hate most reality tv shows like this, but this one is so trashy that it's almost like watching Jerry Springer from back in the 90's. It's amazing that people like the ones on this show exist in real life.

There's nothing intelligent at all about the show but it's so bad that it's good.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i think it's pretty funny! especially when they get wasted. shoul dother ppl rolemodel them? no