To puff or not to puff. That is your question?

purebred

Out of pure curiosity, who likes a good time with the Green Lady?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I will say I enjoyed it the couple times I did it, but got nothing really compared to what most describe. But havent touched it in 2 years-ish, and probably wont again. Maaaybe one more time if it does become legalized.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Perfect substitute to alcohol if used with a vaporizer.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its great if you dont have to get drug tested and yea vaporize it and dont get caught lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried it in college twice, but it interfered with my Jack buzz. :D

Not interested in trying it again. Instead, I'm stuck on Camels. :( :( :(

purebred

What's with this talk I've seen recently regarding vaporizers? Is it less damaging to one's health if used with a vaporizer?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dont smoke no more. But did foe 16 years. Vaporizer heats up the weed.And you inhale. Because what you do when you smoke weed in a bowl or whatever , when you light it it esentially heats it up. When you inhale the smoke, it has the THC in it. Pretty much you get to smoke without the smoke.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
puff ftw!

it is great. stimulates appetite for bulking, relaxing, no hangover, doesn't affect my training whatsoever.

weed ftw.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I encourage the use of weed as a supplement, primarily a bulking supplement.

1) great appetite stimulation helps get in all those calories you need to bulk
2) relaxes your body which has taken a toll from all the heavy lifting
3) helps you get to sleep
4) ahhhhh makes everything better?

I been smoking about everyday for 2 years. People say that it's bad for your gains, lowers testosterone, blah blah bull****. I would not be as big as I am today if i didn't smoke so much weed.

Most people have a drug of choice... most people choose alcohol, IMO it's a horrible drug. I hate alcohol. I do love a nice buzz, but it's nasty, it dehydrates you, it slows protein synthesis, depletes your body of nutrients, all around its horrible for your gains. And it's a bunch of useless calories too.
The way I see it, alcohol is pretty incompatible with bodybuilding.

Weed on the other hand, weed and lifting weights is like peanut butter and jelly. I said it before, Arnold puffed J's that's 'nuff said right there.

Lift hard, smoke up, eat big, growwwwww

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMN YOU!!!! I dont smoke for 1 reason....Im in recovery. Went to rehab and all that jazz. If I didnt go to rehab would I still be smoking? HEll muthfukking YEAH!!!!! It is one of natures BEST products.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DAMN YOU!!!! I dont smoke for 1 reason....Im in recovery. Went to rehab and all that jazz. If I didnt go to rehab would I still be smoking? HEll muthfukking YEAH!!!!! It is one of natures BEST products.
Rehab? I'm sorry if people or the legal system forced that on you. Weed isn't even addicting. I smoke it so much because I see benefits and no consequences :)

Funny how they'd send someone to rehab over marijuana

Anyone seen Half Baked?

"Marijana's not addicting, I used to suck **** for coke, now that's an addiction! You ever suck **** for marijuana?"

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rehab? I'm sorry if people or the legal system forced that on you. Weed isn't even addicting. I smoke it so much because I see benefits and no consequences :)

Funny how they'd send someone to rehab over marijuana

Anyone seen Half Baked?

"Marijana's not addicting, I used to suck **** for coke, now that's an addiction! You ever suck **** for marijuana?"
niiiiice, exactly what i was thinking... rehab for weed? whaaaaaat?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"don't do pills or powders.. if it grows in the ground, it's probably ok."

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
puffer here as well! nothin like a bowl before a workout, thats my preworkout supp lol. put my headphones in and get into a nasty zone while liftin.
reps for that.. that's one thing i can't do, is get high before lifting.. i wait till after i'm done then go home and fire it up!