K2 the weed substitute.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried it? How does it compare to regular weed. Someone in another thread compared it to a PH, saying that it basically acts like the real thing in your body. This scared me away a bit, considering that PH's can actually be a lot worse than real roids health wise. I still think Im gonna try K2 because of the price. I need to save some money.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is k2? and is it legal?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried it? How does it compare to regular weed. Someone in another thread compared it to a PH, saying that it basically acts like the real thing in your body. This scared me away a bit, considering that PH's can actually be a lot worse than real roids health wise. I still think Im gonna try K2 because of the price. I need to save some money.
If you can get it cheap and potent, it can be as good, if not better than real weed.. But yes, it can come with some unwanted sides like a PH.. Like seizures, strokes and death..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spice was legal for a time and now I believe it's illegal. THC mimickers.

K2 will be here until it's popularity gets the better of it.

Get some kingdong and let us know how it is...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
K2 is a way for retards to weed themselves out from our society. It does damage, whereas marijuana can be pretty free of all negatives if used responsibly, K2 is artificial and honestly can cause alot of harm, fast.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K2 is a way for retards to weed themselves out from our society. It does damage, whereas marijuana can be pretty free of all negatives if used responsibly, K2 is artificial and honestly can cause alot of harm, fast.
Agreed... I would be desperate enough for it on a long dry spell tho. But would never use it over weed.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BINGO, we have a winner!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Never tried k2. Don't think I will not it's not broke don't fix it. I like going the natural route.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little cautious to, but has it really been found to be this bad already?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a little cautious to, but has it really been found to be this bad already?
No...

Weed has and never will not cause death or overdose in terms of effects from smoking it.

This stuff probably can if you OD since it's lab chemicals.

I don't think it's as bad as people say. A couple cases in the local news channel warning parents causes too much hype.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
No...

Weed has and never will not cause death or overdose in terms of effects from smoking it.

This stuff probably can if you OD since it's lab chemicals.

I don't think it's as bad as people say. A couple cases in the local news channel warning parents causes too much hype.
This issue is there seemed to be alot of local cases, that alot of local news channels covered. And long term damage from K2 is completely unknown, you those 2 weeks you used it you may have been find. Then you have cancer next year, or develop another disease caused my cell/genetic damage.

buffb2

buffb2

Awards

Do you have any medical studies or valid research to support this claim other than local news reports. Who knows what else those people were using along with the K2 to end up in the hospital. Of course they are going to say "nothing else" I will do neither of the two, the "natural" one is ILLEGAL and the other is questionable.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any medical studies or valid research to support this claim other than local news reports. Who knows what else those people were using along with the K2 to end up in the hospital. Of course they are going to say "nothing else" I will do neither of the two, the "natural" one is ILLEGAL and the other is questionable.
I dont have any research saved, but I did read up on a couple articles on it but that was about a year and a half ago when its "Craze" began.

As for the one being illegal, well it looks like maybe soon that will be changing. Cali will be the first one to pull it off, then step by step other states will kinda end up having to, for various reasons. It will mess up any nearby states ability to fire someone over having the substance in their system. And it will just keep flipping states as it goes.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I dont have any research saved, but I did read up on a couple articles on it but that was about a year and a half ago when its "Craze" began.

As for the one being illegal, well it looks like maybe soon that will be changing. Cali will be the first one to pull it off, then step by step other states will kinda end up having to, for various reasons. It will mess up any nearby states ability to fire someone over having the substance in their system. And it will just keep flipping states as it goes.
We all HAVE to vote for prop 19. People will just be optimistic and assume it will get voted for, but you can never underestimate the haters determination to shoot something down.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
We all HAVE to vote for prop 19. People will just be optimistic and assume it will get voted for, but you can never underestimate the haters determination to shoot something down.
I am in Ohio, I cant vote for it, or honestly I would. :sombrero:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People in cali better hop on this...

I'm moving there if it goes through lol. Easiest decision of my life.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
People in cali better hop on this...

I'm moving there if it goes through lol. Easiest decision of my life.
lol, but like I said man no need. It will travel through the states. Save for maybe the Bible Belt.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, but like I said man no need. It will travel through the states. Save for maybe the Bible Belt.
I can't wait long enough for that.. I'll be too excited it's like a dream come true lol..

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Which sucks, I plan to move to TN.

Then again, I honestly dont smoke. Maybe 7 times total, a couple years ago.
overall its an ok state, but they are always one of the first states to ban stuff.. they made the k2 illegal here like the first of June.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
overall its an ok state, but they are always one of the first states to ban stuff.. they made the k2 illegal here like the first of June.
Its illegal here in OH, they banned it in January.

I have friends in TN, I have visited, I love it. Gun loving Americans, with a dash of redneck, and a love for God.

Gimme some.

After I am done with some situations I am hopefully moving down, maybe 6 months to a year. Unless I meet a wifey here or somethin.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
K2 is illegal in Ohio? I did not know that. Well no sweat off my sack I guess. Zero I feel you on moving out of Ohio, maybe my next job I'll apply out of state

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think people are reading a bit too much into the hype of this product being killer.

I agree, long term effects are not known. There is a potential for danger.

However, following articles put out or footage from reporters will lead to incorrect judgment. Need I remind you folks about reefer madness?

Remember, not everything you hear is correct. Some of it is purposely designed to warp your thoughts. But come on, we wouldn't have this K2 **** floating around if it wasn't for a failed drug war in this country. Prohibition does not work. If you live in cali, please vote for prop 19, so our country can slowly get rid of these bull**** laws that attack not murderers and rapists, but people who like to chill on their couch, watch a movie, and eat some popcorn (or in my case my new love for greek yogurt when high)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
brb trying some k2 ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think people are reading a bit too much into the hype of this product being killer.

I agree, long term effects are not known. There is a potential for danger.

However, following articles put out or footage from reporters will lead to incorrect judgment. Need I remind you folks about reefer madness?

Remember, not everything you hear is correct. Some of it is purposely designed to warp your thoughts. But come on, we wouldn't have this K2 **** floating around if it wasn't for a failed drug war in this country. Prohibition does not work. If you live in cali, please vote for prop 19, so our country can slowly get rid of these bull**** laws that attack not murderers and rapists, but people who like to chill on their couch, watch a movie, and eat some popcorn (or in my case my new love for greek yogurt when high)
My favorite food was pretzels, like 2 or 3 bags worth....when I had munchies hahah.

But you may be correct. I just do know, as is common, when synthetics are introduced to our bodies it can usually have bad side effects.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite food was pretzels, like 2 or 3 bags worth....when I had munchies hahah.

But you may be correct. I just do know, as is common, when synthetics are introduced to our bodies it can usually have bad side effects.
I agree, I am weary as well. My point is just not to automatically trust the big media sources, etc.

But, lets not kid ourselves, prohormones are synthetic. Not many here seem to concerned with the long term effects. Everyone has their poison.

My biggest argument against K2 is it is not weed. I have gone through a dry spell where I picked up K2. Definitely got the job done, but didnt have that texture, taste, aroma, smooth high, and just that magical touch that marijuana has.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I am weary as well. My point is just not to automatically trust the big media sources, etc.

But, lets not kid ourselves, prohormones are synthetic. Not many here seem to concerned with the long term effects. Everyone has their poison.

My biggest argument against K2 is it is not weed. I have gone through a dry spell where I picked up K2. Definitely got the job done, but didnt have that texture, taste, aroma, smooth high, and just that magical touch that marijuana has.
I generally hate the media and think everything they say should be taken with a pound of salt.

You are also right about PH. But I have no real comment or statement on that. Cant defend really, or attack em myself. I like their existence, but can't justify them completely.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
"In society today adults have to make millions of important decisions, a lot of which can have a drastic effect on their lives, even death. We are responsible for our choices, and we suffer and prosper from our choices, it’s what makes each individual who they ultimately become. This is called freedom of choice, ownership of ones self. We are legally allowed to make these choices everyday, including many that can be instantly fatal such as riding recreational dirt bikes for the thrill of it, even though it could cost us our lives, its our choice to make.

By trying to force people into not consuming a natural plant we are effectively causing more harm than if we were to let each adult make their own choices and except the consequences for those choices. The harm prohibition has brought to not just our own country, but the vast majority of the world is on a remarkably large scale, and threatens our national security. By choosing to prohibit this substance, we have chosen to ignore it and to let it be controlled by the black market. This in turn has enriched criminal enterprises to the point they have the financial power to compete with their own governments on a military bases as seen in Mexico. This is a national security threat. Marijuana is less harmful than alcohol, and the majority of citizens know this, this in turn creates disrespect for law enforcement thereby furthering the deterioration of our community as a whole. It is inhumane to lock a person in a cage and take away their belongings they worked for when they did nothing to harm any other individual or society. Current marijuana laws are a civil rights nightmare waiting to happen, and only makes marijuana readily available to anyone of any age. The laws are obviously bad, expensive and unyielding in accomplishments. We spend billions each year to try and stop marijuana consumption, and yet the DEA admits they would be surprised if they are even getting 1% of the drugs being transported. That’s a bad investment, and the majorities do not agree with it, and there is no justification for making marijuana illegal in the first place.

Prohibition is bad for our kids as they have complete access to it as long as its being controlled by the black market, what we need is control and regulation to minimize the exposure of drugs to young children. As long as it is illegal or decriminalized there will be a black market selling it at a marked up value because of risk, and all the harm will continue.

By legalizing marijuana we are effectively controlling its distribution, and can much better regulate its use by age limits.

Simply put, it’s a real no brainer and it will eventually happen, so if it’s not working now, and has the potential to be better why would we stay put?

Let’s not continue to turn regular tax paying citizens into tax burdens for the rest of us,
there comes a time when you have to realize a bad investment is a bad investment.

Please help us do the right thing, listen to the people of California who have bravely stood up for a positive change in our society, drugs may not bee good for us, but prohibition has proven far worse."

-wise words I read somewhere ;)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cali/Michigan are your best options for legalization at this point. I also heard Jersey is fighting for it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Michigan? Something tells me lake Erie is gona become much more popular lol
You can already get cards here just as you can in Cali. The local authorities will hassle you more if you're caught, but they really can't do anything other than piss you off for a few hours.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You can already get cards here just as you can in Cali. The local authorities will hassle you more if you're caught, but they really can't do anything other than piss you off for a few hours.
Excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject, what do you mean by "cards"?

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
f*ck a K2 i dont even know what that is but f*ck it!..stick to what mother nature gave us and lay off the manmade sh*t as much as possible

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
f*ck a K2 i dont even know what that is but f*ck it!..stick to what mother nature gave us and lay off the manmade sh*t as much as possible
I agree, but what mother nature gave us is illegal, the man made **** is still legal alot of places (not in my puss state :grumpy:)..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KINGDONG Get on that damn k2 and report back to us how it is!!! lol.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
KINGDONG Get on that damn k2 and report back to us how it is!!! lol.
I beat him to the punch. I picked up a couple pouches and rolled a whole one up. I was so gone I could barely move last night, but I ate the hell out of some pork chops.. And played some NBA LIve 10

Kind of a different high then that chronic. Medicinal grade is what I'm used to and this stuff definitely passed the test.

8-9/10 (only reason its not a 10 is because its man made)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I was very surprised. What I like the most about this is that LE cannot charge you for this, as it's legal (for now anyway)

And also Zero V I found nothing on it being illegal in Ohio, I think that's where I read you're from?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There you have it folks. I trust SC 100%.

In a dry spell, on a budget, scared of drug tests, or just need something to smoke out in public area that you don't want to get in trouble with the law for.... k2 is the way to go.

I will give it a shot one day for sure. When any of my up top sceneries come up lol. The last one is very appealing :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I was very surprised. What I like the most about this is that LE cannot charge you for this, as it's legal (for now anyway)

And also Zero V I found nothing on it being illegal in Ohio, I think that's where I read you're from?
It was all over the news, it was supposed to be banned in Jan 2009, I will look it up but I was pretty sure it was finalized.

EDIT:

It seems you are right, wow I was pretty sure it was banned because it was laid on the chopping block in Jan 2009, then everyone completely dropped talking about it. Maybe mass assumption it was gone?

purebred

If you can get it cheap and potent, it can be as good, if not better than real weed.. But yes, it can come with some unwanted sides like a PH.. Like seizures, strokes and death..
How is this supposed substitute marijuana again? :shocked1:

What is it exactly that's being substituted: the illegality or the side effects? :ntome: LOL

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alls i know:
some kid killed himself on it.
Pot is cheaper.

Smoke pot.