The Official Anabolic Minds Bucket List

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, since we're a community, its always good to pool together ideas and share our thoughts. Some of us are closer to our last days then others, and some of us have experienced some things that others have not.. With that said, what would be some things that you would include in your "Bucket List".

Name something you would like to do before you go

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
mines pretty modest I think

Have my house paid off..

Have children and send them on their way...

Go skydiving...

Travel to at least 5 different countries

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A. Known I have lived my best, following God as hard as I can and doing my upmost to carry out His will for me
B.Have a successful career in the Marine Corps (they wont take me :( )
C. Die Sober
D. See my children grow up

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Stick my hand in a Kangaroo's pocket (Serious)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Wow I would have never thought of that lol

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
HAHAH!!! i'd feel nasty for the rest of my life if i did that.

here's me:

1. travel to vatican city, rome, and paris
2. see my kids (when i have them) become successful
3. own a high performance muscle car
4. attend Mr. Olympia contest in vegas one year
5. skydive
6. participate in a threesome (been really close!!) lol

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since I'm 31 and closer to the grave than most of ya, I have a good bit done already! I always dream, aim high, and rarely settle. But, that's not to say I'm the most interesting man alive! (Last name is DULL for pete's sake, how exciting could I be?!?!) :lol: Here's my list...

1. See my daughter grow up to be a fine, demented, adult like her ol' man. :D
2. Write a book and have it published.
3. Have something of mine hang in a gallery.
4. Win best in show at a motorcycle contest.
5. Grow a full beard.
6. Visit Vegas, if only just passing through.
7. Fly. I've never flown. Plane, jet, heli, I don't care.
8. Slap an illegal immigrant for complaining about anything American.
9. Eat elephant, croc or alligator, and a tur-duck-hen.
10. Be happy in knowing that I've made a difference to atleast 1 other person.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Get a visable 6 pack
2. own a home
3. have job that will allow myself and family to live comfortably
4. fist fight derek jeter....but i'll take urinating on yankee stadium as well

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
4. fist fight derek jeter....but i'll take urinating on yankee stadium as well
While you're doing that, I'll pull off A-Roids fingernails with vice grips and take a crap in the home dugout - after Ive had a three day Taco Bell binge!

Mine would be...(and Im in my thirties, so Im well on my way!)
1. See my baby girl all grown up to be something SHES proud to be
2. Auction off my baseballs. I have a set of three Ive traveled around to The National each year having baseball Hall-of-Famers sign (they authenticate on the spot at the national). So far, 42 sigs on 3 balls. Hank Aaron, Ernie Banks, Nolan Ryan, Joe Morgan, Cal Ripken, and on and on and on. Be nice to see what they fetch in 30 years.
3.Swim with a great white - a live to finish the list
4.Watch EVERY episode of the X-Files in order (and hopefully understand it!)
5.Visit Germany
6. Attend Sturgis..on a bike.. that I rode there. Im in Ohio, so itd be one hell of a ride

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
dang, kinda young myself but you never know how long you really have left.

1. Become a published auther
2. Fight in the UFC
3. Have a wife, and babies(2)
4. Own a home
5. Finish learning to speak Spanish, and start a church in Mexico.
6. Wipe out all the liberals and make the world a better place??(lol)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
-Fly an AH-64D
-Skydive
-Bungie jump
-Workout with my future son for the first time.
-6 figure job
-be as hot as Sly when im his age

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
My list is totally different than you guys. I just want to touch/stick my hand in various places.

Touch the great wall of China, Leaning tower of Pizza, ect.

I have touched the statue of liberty before!

Things I've completed:
-Wore Gucci's chain (In Orlando at a Memorial Day concert with Webbie, OJ, and Waka)
-Touched the Statue of Liberty
-Threesome
-Foursome
-Drank Cristal
-Win Something in a BB Comp.
-Drove a Nascar car (In 2008, was my company Ginn's sponsored car)
-Went to Miami and met drug Cartels
-Have the hottest Fiance around
-Met Donald Trump
-Got an Autographed home plate signed by Giambi, Jeter, A-rod and Posada

What I want to do:
-Touch in a Kangaroos pouch
-Get into a fight with a Die-hard Boston *** over baseball
-Become the biggest guy at my Gym
-Visit the new Yankee Stadium (Im in Florida, Can't go for another month ugh)
-Visit Cancun again
-Get married in Italy
-Go to Australia
-Kill all bikers in Daytona

Bout it for now.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
-watch my son grow up and start his own family
-celebrate 50 years of marriage with my wife
-visit the town in ireland where my grandma lived
-fly in a helicopter(not a hospital one, that would mean i was F@#$ed up)
-drive a nascar
-ride to sturgis

i'm an old man compared to alot of you, heres a few things ive done.
-crab fisherman in alaska
-lived in guam, Philippines, hawaii
-skydived
-been shot at by drug dealers( seriously, i s*** myself)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ohh i forgot my biggest thing

become dictator of the United States, not President because that position will no longer exist because i'll be calling the shots:

no more spineless liberals or over bearing religious conservatives

no more baseball

all drugs are made legal, if your dumb enough to do heroin for that reason, well
good luck in life

high schools will have to teach real life things, like balancing a check book, responsible spending, real sex ed, a real ethics and morals class

make it harder for ppl to be on welfare or SSI and limit the amount of time that ppl can collect unemployment without proving they've made attempts at going back to work

soccer will replace baseball for the summer sport

among other things

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

become dictator of the United States, not President because that position will no longer exist because i'll be calling the shots:

no more baseball

all drugs are made legal, if your dumb enough to do heroin for that reason, well
good luck in life

high schools will have to teach real life things, like balancing a check book, responsible spending, real sex ed, a real ethics and morals class

make it harder for ppl to be on welfare or SSI and limit the amount of time that ppl can collect unemployment without proving they've made attempts at going back to work

among other things
Aside from the soccer bit, I'd vote for ya! :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

no more baseball

good luck in life

among other things
Dictator eh? Nice...

Real sex ed? NICE... Like "this is how you have sex... Now try to pull out...Oh wait kids you ever heard of precum now this high school girl is pregnant anyway, what you gonna do?"

LOL @ the checkbook thing. I used to work for a bank doing customer service and I would LOL at people that would continue to use their debit cards after they were already overdrawn lol.. And then they blame it on us and online banking (blame the unlimited spending power of Visa and your stupid negligence of your real banking tools... such as paper and pencil)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dictator eh? Nice...

Real sex ed? NICE... Like "this is how you have sex... Now try to pull out...Oh wait kids you ever heard of precum now this high school girl is pregnant anyway, what you gonna do?"

LOL @ the checkbook thing. I used to work for a bank doing customer service and I would LOL at people that would continue to use their debit cards after they were already overdrawn lol.. And then they blame it on us and online banking (blame the unlimited spending power of Visa and your stupid negligence of your real banking tools... such as paper and pencil)
i work for the governement, and it's amazing to hear ppl who owe us money trying to use their credit card to pay it off....r u kidding me?

but yeah sex ed....like show kids what std's really look like, scare the **** out of them so we dont' have little girls running around prego, i never want to hear: i pushed when i shoulda pulled

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

no more baseball

good luck in life

among other things
You are the smartest person alive.

On a serious and unsarcastic note, this thread is very realistic. Let your imagination run wild, why not?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah ask them kids... "sure your hormones are raging and you wanna bust one in some tail, are you ready to buy diapers, to pay child support, to dedicate your life (which you havent even began to live) on preparing ANOTHER human for success?"

I have the utmost respect for people that grow successful out of broken homes because it's breaking the cycle of dysfunction that's passed on usually through genetics. A lot of people follow in their parents footsteps in one way or another (a lot of them dont realize it) but people these days just have no respect for anything and want instant gratification.

If these are truly your views you have my vote for YG as dictator...

I played soccer and baseball growing up, and maybe its cuz im mexican, but I enjoy soccer more than baseball. LOL

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah ask them kids... "sure your hormones are raging and you wanna bust one in some tail, are you ready to buy diapers, to pay child support, to dedicate your life (which you havent even began to live) on preparing ANOTHER human for success?"

I have the utmost respect for people that grow successful out of broken homes because it's breaking the cycle of dysfunction that's passed on usually through genetics. A lot of people follow in their parents footsteps in one way or another (a lot of them dont realize it) but people these days just have no respect for anything and want instant gratification.

If these are truly your views you have my vote for YG as dictator...

I played soccer and baseball growing up, and maybe its cuz im mexican, but I enjoy soccer more than baseball. LOL
haha i also played both soccer and baseball.....i was actually pretty good at baseball, but it just got so boring, even now i can't watch a game...it's like watching paint dry....maybe i should add that to my bucket list....watching a full baseball game without falling asleep

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
haha i also played both soccer and baseball.....i was actually pretty good at baseball, but it just got so boring, even now i can't watch a game...it's like watching paint dry....maybe i should add that to my bucket list....watching a full baseball game without falling asleep
Try more like watching paint peel off the wall

LOL

I can't watch more than 2 innings

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I want to spend 3 months in Bali surfing Padang Padang, eating some good local food, and absorbing the culture, and cruising around with my family. Then head off to the Caribbean and spend my time island hoping, and go to Brazil just so I can say I did :)
MK9

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Oh I'd also love to fly a plane before I die. Just sounds fun

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

no more baseball

good luck in life

among other things
I agree with AD, soccer sucks. But also I disagree with removing faith from the government. Without it morals/ethics have no basis for existence.

Legalize coke/meth and honestly I think most of its problems will die down. Crime will wane, and it will pretty much keep you from getting a job, and it will kill off the idiots allowing a better genetic pool. Plus we can all have our steroids straight up ^.^

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Go skiing in Switzerland or Austria.
Ski dive
Visit Dubai

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I agree with AD, soccer sucks. But also I disagree with removing faith from the government. Without it morals/ethics have no basis for existence.

Legalize coke/meth and honestly I think most of its problems will die down. Crime will wane, and it will pretty much keep you from getting a job, and it will kill off the idiots allowing a better genetic pool. Plus we can all have our steroids straight up ^.^
Legalize METH?? Are you high? Woahhh buddy can you honestly imagine what legalization would do to a drug like that? It might kill off the idiots but tell me how many people go with them

Shane0Mac

Awards
base jump
sky dive
threesome
change the lives of others
travel to 6 of the 7 continents (Antarctica is a bit cold)
running of the bulls
learn to fire breathe
learn a martial art
go snowboarding
do a backflip
bungee jumping

im only 17 so i havent really thought about it too much

Shane0Mac

Awards
Legalize METH?? Are you high? Woahhh buddy can you honestly imagine what legalization would do to a drug like that? It might kill off the idiots but tell me how many people go with them
i actually agree with Zero V on this. When something like drugs are legalized it seems like it takes the novelty away from it as well is its whole image. Plus if we were to clean up the gene pool it will make it better for future generations.

Im not too sure on the whole ethics and morality of it all though.