Is this sh*t normal? LOL no pun intended

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
Whats going on AM-Havent posted in forever just been chillen lately, reading up alot-realized i see alot of guys on here who claimed to take this type of AAS or that type and when I see there pics im like...really? you really did steroids and you look like that? smh :stupid:

ANYWAYS

I'm 5'9 like 145..pretty skinny but im somewhat solid for being a smaller guy if that makes sense? I eat like a horse, probably about 3000 calories a day, I try and get more I can-THATS THE SECRET TO GETTING BIGGER NOOBS

With this being said I have to bring up this issue its been on my mind forever LOL. I think i have the fastest metabolism in the world, maybe the universe..I poop like 7 times a day not even kidding LOL im alittle worried that thats bad maybe or if its just cause i have an extra speedy metabolism..I'll eat and within like 20 minutes I'll have to poop..idk why but I always do..and it doesnt matter what I eat-straight to the bathroom I go.

And this is gonna sound gross but its liek I always have skidmarks in briefs. I wipe my butt religiously and its liek there still there makes no sense Im the cleanest guy I know i dont get why that happens? Is this normal or should I be worried? No stupid posts please im just wondering if this is alright. Thanks my boys.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, crapping isnt bad.. Buddy of mine is 220 now and he poops about 10 times aday, gainse like 10lbs a month.. And when you say hard, do you mean, lean and solid?

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
what do you mean when I say hard? i didnt say anything was hard

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you little sh*t box.... try eating fewer meals but bigger meals in the day. This will slow your metabolism more.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait.... we were talkin poop and somebody got hard? Sick, man, sick!!! :lol:

My metabolism isn't that fast, but I'm more or less a food processing machine as well. As for the tire track in the Haines... uh... um... I dunno. Depends? ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Dang I eat alot but poop maybe twice, yet hold a good metabolism and dont gain too much weight...and that is with like 3000 calories on a perfect day...wtf now should i be worried I aint poopin nuff?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
stewie to bryan (F.GUY) - "bryan, i need you to eat my poop!"

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Whats going on AM-Havent posted in forever just been chillen lately, reading up alot-realized i see alot of guys on here who claimed to take this type of AAS or that type and when I see there pics im like...really? you really did steroids and you look like that? smh :stupid:

ANYWAYS

I'm 5'9 like 145..pretty skinny but im somewhat solid for being a smaller guy if that makes sense? I eat like a horse, probably about 3000 calories a day, I try and get more I can-THATS THE SECRET TO GETTING BIGGER NOOBS

With this being said I have to bring up this issue its been on my mind forever LOL. I think i have the fastest metabolism in the world, maybe the universe..I poop like 7 times a day not even kidding LOL im alittle worried that thats bad maybe or if its just cause i have an extra speedy metabolism..I'll eat and within like 20 minutes I'll have to poop..idk why but I always do..and it doesnt matter what I eat-straight to the bathroom I go.

And this is gonna sound gross but its liek I always have skidmarks in briefs. I wipe my butt religiously and its liek there still there makes no sense Im the cleanest guy I know i dont get why that happens? Is this normal or should I be worried? No stupid posts please im just wondering if this is alright. Thanks my boys.

hahaha what you said about the people taking steroids had me rollin. just the other day I was on here talking about prime and this one guy was said something along the lines of supplements not being all that bad because HE TAKES STEROIDS!
in caps and all and im looking at dudes pic... i mean Ive made better progress and i eat whatever i want to and barely take my protein like im supposed to,
I guess them steroids give some guys to big of a head to realize they're arms are little lol

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha what you said about the people taking steroids had me rollin. just the other day I was on here talking about prime and this one guy was said something along the lines of supplements not being all that bad because HE TAKES STEROIDS!
in caps and all and im looking at dudes pic... i mean Ive made better progress and i eat whatever i want to and barely take my protein like im supposed to,
I guess them steroids give some guys to big of a head to realize they're arms are little lol
PLease dont tell me you a curl warrior:shocked1:????!!!!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
PLease dont tell me you a curl warrior:shocked1:????!!!!
haha nah.
It was a figure of speech.
I probably dont have the most impressive arms myself but I also am not wasting money on steroids to look like your normal joe, you know what i mean

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha nah.
It was a figure of speech.
I probably dont have the most impressive arms myself but I also am not wasting money on steroids to look like your normal joe, you know what i mean
Lol, im hearin ya.. Just checkin lol

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
hey gamer arent you logging pink magic ?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
how is that pink ?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i dont know gamers IMO jack3d and MILFs are the two best pre-worked supps there are

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i like my jack3d bubble gum grape and my milfs bannana blonde