I Phone

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Can you buy the Iphone 3g for 100 bucks? Do you need any new contract or any other bull**** upgrades or anything or can you just pay the 100 and ur good to go?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
thats probably with a contract if its new from AT&T, but used I duno. The only thing is used Iphones can have alot of issues..

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
try ebay. could probably buy one for that much. and just go to at&t and switch the numbers over

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
thats probably with a contract if its new from AT&T, but used I duno. The only thing is used Iphones can have alot of issues..
Ya so if u already have a Att&t contract will it be 100? :/

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I ended up buying the iphone 3gs today for 300 but ended up being like 380 with a case.. cuz my old phone couldnt even text and in 5 months i got a upgrade so ill just save it and get the iphone 5 most liekyl when it comes out

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ended up buying the iphone 3gs today for 300 but ended up being like 380 with a case.. cuz my old phone couldnt even text and in 5 months i got a upgrade so ill just save it and get the iphone 5 most liekyl when it comes out
I hope the 80$ case was a battery charger.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
380 for a 3gs? damn...

did they announce the release date for the iphone 5?

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
I'm pretty sure that renews your contract doesn't it? I got a iphone 4 for 500, but i had to renew my contract a year early. or was the 3GS like 200 if you renew'd it early?

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
3 bills, holy shiet!! my wife got hers for 199 without renewing the contract. i'm stuck with my damn blackberry.

BamaDog

BamaDog

Awards
Are people really still buying iPhones? If you don't have an android operating system on your phone you are losing.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Mine's 2 years old and it's running great, jailbroke it and unlocked it last week with Redsn0w and going to switch over the Tmobile at the end of the month because I've just had it with AT&T....

Get a 3g and don't go over $125 ask around if you have friends that friends and if there willing to give one up.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Are people really still buying iPhones? If you don't have an android operating system on your phone you are losing.
eh, obviously not how its looking lately, I heard die hard fans saying omg android > iphone.. and will fight you to the death about it, but never tell me why, someone once told me it runs faster, its my phone, I'm not trying to render complex photoshop pictures, or run a 2010 fps game at 60fps.. They are similar phones, ones for people that hate apple, ones for people that don't hate apple for no reason...

And I'm saying this as someone would would never own a Mac, I've used PC my whole life, and probably will continue... Had a zune, it broke so I went to a Ipod. Much better.