Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i see he shaves his forearms

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
My God he is huge, you can take one of his veins and use it to replace the fuel line in your car.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, who knows but I've never seen a dude at that age to have that type of veinage.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those aren't veins, those are wrinkles in his skin that just happened to fall that way as they snapped the pic - like ripples in a pond. :D

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sly is the man! Gotta love that dude, and his wife ain't bad either. Actually took his name instead of hyphenating it like the rest of those Hollywood POS.

G

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or does it look like he has some gyno? or just a little extra fat around those moobs.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or does it look like he has some gyno? or just a little extra fat around those moobs.
Probably has gyno, but you cant really notice it.. Ive seen him with his shirt off ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
With his money I doubt its gyno, I am sure he has probably had that removed before....maybe more than one with so man years of cycling lol.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
The Expendables comes out next month, when you see stallone ripped.. you know he's working on a new project!

A

AM360

Awards
gunna see the movie Sly rocks.. I loved the new Rambo.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Excellent cast to that movie. It's like an oceans 11/12/13...but with real men. Fu ck Jason Bourne.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw my first commercial for "Expendables" the other night during Deadliest Catch.

Yes manly. :D

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
statham is one of my FAV actors..... what i dont understand WTF why is randy C. in the movie....?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Looking over the cast it appears Stallone was looking for guys that either are tough in real life like couture or do a good job at playing tough. I would say most of the guys are legit tough guys though. Very cool to have Rocky 4's Dolph Lundgren in the mix.