I GOT IT FROM YOUTUBE!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do I want to be injected with Super Cow Semen? MAybe!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Do I want to be injected with Super Cow Semen? MAybe!!!
I really dont wanna know of your dreams of being mounted by a bull...

lol, but same thing with bully whippets or whatnot, the double muscle gene is crazy.

There apparently are some humans with the issue...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
There apparently are some humans with the issue...
Isn't Dorian Yates supposedly someone like that, or was that just hearsay?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
dorian never had it nor does. look at him now, he is much less dense and small. This isn't something that fads. humans usually die with it early on.
There were claims dex or flex had it. for awhile there was an actual letter from a physician that had stated they tested positive for a gene mutation, but later the letter was said to be fraud.

EDIT: I veleive its the myostatin gene issue. There tons of threads on here about it. Theres a bull/cow, doberman and small european boy who last i hear made it to 11-13yrs old.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
dorian never had it nor does. look at him now, he is much less dense and small. This isn't something that fads. humans usually die with it early on.
There were claims dex or flex had it. for awhile there was an actual letter from a physician that had stated they tested positive for a gene mutation, but later the letter was said to be fraud.

EDIT: I veleive its the myostatin gene issue. There tons of threads on here about it. Theres a bull/cow, doberman and small european boy who last i hear made it to 11-13yrs old.
You are correct sir. I do know there was a British boy born with in a few years ago, and I think an American boy born in 2008 or something with it.

it does kill, because it causes far too many health issues in a human.

Any mutation to the genes of humans is fatal....either in their life, or down the road for a future generation. Most of our issues today come from genetic damage.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
any possible way that this "unatrual selection" is actually these guys pumping roids into their bulls?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
any possible way that this "unatrual selection" is actually these guys pumping roids into their bulls?
No, its actually a scientific source of study. They are genetically made this way, look up bully whippets, same genetic issue. I watched a special on them.

The top racing whippets suffer from lesser versions of the genetic mutation.

Its simply where the genetic code in their DNA that acts as a limiter to muscle growth to maintain a healthy functional body is damaged and does not work properly.

Essentially they are breeding bulls with a genetic Defect, not some kinda "upgrade".

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
lol at "un-natural selection", it's simply a gene mutation exactly how Zero said. The limiter on the protein that stops muscle growth is not in place properly.
There was a couple well done videos on YT about it, one scientist said something along the lines of... Yea, if i could figure out how to isolate the gene and make sure nothing negative would happen...i'd be injecting myself.
There been people getting close but it's hard to ignore the idea of gene manipulation when it's not an easy process to focus on one gene it seems.

It would be the next hGH type breakthrough for muscle degenerating disease patients.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol at "un-natural selection", it's simply a gene mutation exactly how Zero said. The limiter on the protein that stops muscle growth is not in place properly.
There was a couple well done videos on YT about it, one scientist said something along the lines of... Yea, if i could figure out how to isolate the gene and make sure nothing negative would happen...i'd be injecting myself.
There been people getting close but it's hard to ignore the idea of gene manipulation when it's not an easy process to focus on one gene it seems.

It would be the next hGH type breakthrough for muscle degenerating disease patients.
All that work on manipulating myostatin in humans using gene therapy....

I see it spelling bad news for us down the road personally....

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
feel free to post any other cool you tube videos up in here!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I found rare video if actual genetic testing done on humans using myostatin inhibitors!!!

As you can see, the subject did not want to willingly involve himself in the study and an attempt was made to restrain him...

lulz, would prolly look like that though. :bigok:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found rare video if actual genetic testing done on humans using myostatin inhibitors!!!

As you can see, the subject did not want to willingly involve himself in the study and an attempt was made to restrain him...

lol!

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
lol i thought this was serious first sentence in reading this. lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was like....wait a minute.......wait...no...that cant be......WTF!!!!LOL:stooges:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Dude I wish I could go to walmart and buy some super bull meat(that sounded gay). It should have like 40g protein per 4oz. LOL!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I love The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, great movie that never got the respect it deserved.