I GOT IT FROM YOUTUBE!

  1. Registered User
    Jake Fires's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    546
    Answers
    0

    I GOT IT FROM YOUTUBE!



  2. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0

    Do I want to be injected with Super Cow Semen? MAybe!!!

    RECOVERBRO


  3. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Do I want to be injected with Super Cow Semen? MAybe!!!
    I really dont wanna know of your dreams of being mounted by a bull...



    lol, but same thing with bully whippets or whatnot, the double muscle gene is crazy.

    There apparently are some humans with the issue...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    There apparently are some humans with the issue...
    Isn't Dorian Yates supposedly someone like that, or was that just hearsay?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Isn't Dorian Yates supposedly someone like that, or was that just hearsay?
    Not sure, never heard that myself, but I could believe it if it actually turned out true, I mean.....



  6. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0

    dorian never had it nor does. look at him now, he is much less dense and small. This isn't something that fads. humans usually die with it early on.
    There were claims dex or flex had it. for awhile there was an actual letter from a physician that had stated they tested positive for a gene mutation, but later the letter was said to be fraud.

    EDIT: I veleive its the myostatin gene issue. There tons of threads on here about it. Theres a bull/cow, doberman and small european boy who last i hear made it to 11-13yrs old.
  7. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    dorian never had it nor does. look at him now, he is much less dense and small. This isn't something that fads. humans usually die with it early on.
    There were claims dex or flex had it. for awhile there was an actual letter from a physician that had stated they tested positive for a gene mutation, but later the letter was said to be fraud.

    EDIT: I veleive its the myostatin gene issue. There tons of threads on here about it. Theres a bull/cow, doberman and small european boy who last i hear made it to 11-13yrs old.
    You are correct sir. I do know there was a British boy born with in a few years ago, and I think an American boy born in 2008 or something with it.

    it does kill, because it causes far too many health issues in a human.

    Any mutation to the genes of humans is fatal....either in their life, or down the road for a future generation. Most of our issues today come from genetic damage.
  8. Registered User
    Jake Fires's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    546
    Answers
    0

    any possible way that this "unatrual selection" is actually these guys pumping roids into their bulls?
  9. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    any possible way that this "unatrual selection" is actually these guys pumping roids into their bulls?
    No, its actually a scientific source of study. They are genetically made this way, look up bully whippets, same genetic issue. I watched a special on them.

    The top racing whippets suffer from lesser versions of the genetic mutation.

    Its simply where the genetic code in their DNA that acts as a limiter to muscle growth to maintain a healthy functional body is damaged and does not work properly.

    Essentially they are breeding bulls with a genetic Defect, not some kinda "upgrade".
  10. Registered User
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Answers
    0

    lol at "un-natural selection", it's simply a gene mutation exactly how Zero said. The limiter on the protein that stops muscle growth is not in place properly.
    There was a couple well done videos on YT about it, one scientist said something along the lines of... Yea, if i could figure out how to isolate the gene and make sure nothing negative would happen...i'd be injecting myself.
    There been people getting close but it's hard to ignore the idea of gene manipulation when it's not an easy process to focus on one gene it seems.

    It would be the next hGH type breakthrough for muscle degenerating disease patients.
  11. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    lol at "un-natural selection", it's simply a gene mutation exactly how Zero said. The limiter on the protein that stops muscle growth is not in place properly.
    There was a couple well done videos on YT about it, one scientist said something along the lines of... Yea, if i could figure out how to isolate the gene and make sure nothing negative would happen...i'd be injecting myself.
    There been people getting close but it's hard to ignore the idea of gene manipulation when it's not an easy process to focus on one gene it seems.

    It would be the next hGH type breakthrough for muscle degenerating disease patients.
    All that work on manipulating myostatin in humans using gene therapy....

    I see it spelling bad news for us down the road personally....
  12. Registered User
    Jake Fires's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    546
    Answers
    0

    feel free to post any other cool you tube videos up in here!
  13. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0

    I found rare video if actual genetic testing done on humans using myostatin inhibitors!!!

    As you can see, the subject did not want to willingly involve himself in the study and an attempt was made to restrain him...


    lulz, would prolly look like that though.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  14. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I found rare video if actual genetic testing done on humans using myostatin inhibitors!!!

    As you can see, the subject did not want to willingly involve himself in the study and an attempt was made to restrain him...


    lulz, would prolly look like that though.
    lol!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  15. Registered User
    Jake Fires's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    546
    Answers
    0

    lol i thought this was serious first sentence in reading this. lol
  16. Registered User
    AM360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    49
    Answers
    0

    Wow... Super sperm and more bull ****..
  17. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I found rare video if actual genetic testing done on humans using myostatin inhibitors!!!

    As you can see, the subject did not want to willingly involve himself in the study and an attempt was made to restrain him...


    lulz, would prolly look like that though.

    I was like....wait a minute.......wait...no...that cant be......WTF!!!!LOL

    RECOVERBRO


  18. Banned
    luelinks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,723
    Answers
    0

    Dude I wish I could go to walmart and buy some super bull meat(that sounded gay). It should have like 40g protein per 4oz. LOL!
  19. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    I love The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, great movie that never got the respect it deserved.
  20. Registered User
    Jake Fires's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    26
    Posts
    546
    Answers
    0

    lmao anyone ever seen this?

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES on YouTube
    By Clickster in forum PES
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:16 AM
  2. Goodies from Youtube
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 09:46 PM
  3. M-DROL ON YOUTUBE
    By andro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 12:29 PM
  4. igf 1 lr3 in youtube?
    By ValentineA in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 06:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in