PSP?

fmfws185

Awards
Do any of u guys have a psp? I have been playing this game since hs and I'm so addicted to it. Its called monsterhunter freedom unite. Anybody ever play this. I can't honestly say that this is the only game that I have ever played where I actually have to think to win. The concept of the game is to hunt monsters lol hence the name MONSTER HUNTER.
But the thing is there is more than 1 way to kill the moster. U can set traps. Set bombs once u kill them u carve them up for there body parts I.e bones,claws,tusks,hides,skulls etc. And make armor and weapons. The best part is that is portable
They have made 3 games for the psp and I have evey one of them. A new one is comming out soon. I highly recommend this game to anyone with a psp

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
haha, a fellow MH brother! yessr i do. iplayed it on the Ps2 and i had freedom and freedom 2 for PSP. currently playing Monster Hunter 3 on the wii now.

the new psp one is based of tri as well! good to see a fellow hunter, and yesit is addictng. easy to drop a couple Hundred hours into a character!

fmfws185

Awards
haha, a fellow MH brother! yessr i do. iplayed it on the Ps2 and i had freedom and freedom 2 for PSP. currently playing Monster Hunter 3 on the wii now.

the new psp one is based of tri as well! good to see a fellow hunter, and yesit is addictng. easy to drop a couple Hundred hours into a character!
LMAO YEAAAAAAH I knew I couldn't be the only one here hahaha. I had the first mh for the ps2 I wasn't very good at it. But when freedom 2 came out I was hooked I spent 500+ hrs on my profile. Didn't beat it but still it was the thrill of the hunt hahaha. I want to play tri SOOO bad but I don't have a wii. So I'm stuck until the new one for psp comes out.
Are u good?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
am i good? i can betat a a rathalos in my undies with a toothpick. haha

fmfws185

Awards
am i good? i can betat a a rathalos in my undies with a toothpick. haha
lol whats the fastest finished a quest?

ive beaten the rathalos and rathian in 4:27 with a lance

fmfws185

Awards
Oh and I've beaten a nargacuga in 3:57 with the heavybow gun

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Uh oh geekout time lol.

I dont know, probably around the 6minute mark. I havent touched MHF2 for about 16 months....I only got in about 110 hours, on MH tri I got about 60ish and I cant get no more. I cant play games right now, zero interest. ANd I cant play the PSP because it is a little boring without buddies.

fmfws185

Awards
Uh oh geekout time lol.

I dont know, probably around the 6minute mark. I havent touched MHF2 for about 16 months....I only got in about 110 hours, on MH tri I got about 60ish and I cant get no more. I cant play games right now, zero interest. ANd I cant play the PSP because it is a little boring without buddies.
ya the psp does get boring i used to have a couple buddies that i used to hunt with but then i got a job and i had no time for it between work and working out. jst got back into it tho. since i got laid off

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ya the psp does get boring i used to have a couple buddies that i used to hunt with but then i got a job and i had no time for it between work and working out. jst got back into it tho. since i got laid off
Sorry to hear about the job loss. I lost a job and spent a year jobless before finding one....needless to say its left a mark that will take years to fix.

Do you know they are bringing MH Frontier to the Xbox 360 in Japan, and they may bring it here?

fmfws185

Awards
Sorry to hear about the job loss. I lost a job and spent a year jobless before finding one....needless to say its left a mark that will take years to fix.

Do you know they are bringing MH Frontier to the Xbox 360 in Japan, and they may bring it here?
its all good bro. ya being jobless sucks makes me feel kind less of a man when i cant provide.

no i didnt know that. thats a good move for capcom since mh is the biggest selling game over there. i remember reading that when unite came out over there (mhf2ndg) they sold like 514,000 copies of just the game alone and i think like 200.000 copies with the psp-game pack. which is a rediculous amount of money. lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 69
JoeBrooklyn Post Cycle Therapy 3
Trauma1 General Chat 2
SilentBob187 Supplement Logs 72
General Chat 1