Hello. Just a quick intro

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Hello. New to this forum. Just found it while researching some supplements a few days ago and noticed how great of a site this is with very knowledgable members. Quick introduction: I'm 18, starting college this fall. Been training/ supplementing almost religiously for the past 1 1/2 years. Bodybuilding has become a passion of mine and I'm always setting new goals to make progress year after year. Can't wait to begin learning new material and to meet new people on this forum.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hello. New to this forum. Just found it while researching some supplements a few days ago and noticed how great of a site this is with very knowledgable members. Quick introduction: I'm 18, starting college this fall. Been training/ supplementing almost religiously for the past 1 1/2 years. Bodybuilding has become a passion of mine and I'm always setting new goals to make progress year after year. Can't wait to begin learning new material and to meet new people on this forum.
Welcome, you Irish?

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Thank you, and yes, I am Irish on my dad's side. My mom's is more dilluted.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Welcome brother!!! LOL diluted. Thats funny. I prefer the word MUTT!!!!Thast how I talk about my fam

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Good times. My mom's side is the crazy side anyway so I'll just say I'm Irish.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
NIce. In my MUTT madness im like 25-35% Irish. Hence the red beard!!

CelticMonster

CelticMonster

Awards
Ha, got it. Well, I'm looking forward to spending some quality time here. Pretty awesome forum so far.