WTF.. The human centipede! LOL

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If someone can attach the video please do.

Yes, this is a real movie lol..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
F*CK YOU GUYS! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW A GOOD MOVIE IF IT SMACKED YOU IN THE FACE!

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
haha I read the review that was posted, and the movie sounds.... well..... rotfl but you know that I'll have to go see it just because it's so shamelessly gaudy!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha I read the review that was posted, and the movie sounds.... well..... rotfl but you know that I'll have to go see it just because it's so shamelessly gaudy!
Exactly why I have to see it haha..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Disgusting...why pay to see that, when you know as well as I do there are sick SOBs out there that are F**cked up enough in the head to try this kinda crap...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Disgusting...why pay to see that, when you know as well as I do there are sick SOBs out there that are F**cked up enough in the head to try this kinda crap...
I wouldnt pay to see it, I'll just watch it in my computer haha..

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
I chuckled at the pay to see it comment as well. Torrents and streaming sites ftw.

Ps what is strange about this is they claim it is medically accurate
I saw that, and I figure it's true in the same way tom cruise 'accurately' portrayed the last samuri! :toofunny:

But seriously I suppose since the intestinal tract is very long, to feed part of it into the other person's throat wouldn't be such a stretch. I would hate to see what came out the 3rd person after the first guy eats a cheeseburger haha

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
I saw it about a month ago. My running reply for a couple of days was, "watch it or I'll centipede your ass."

I didn't find it very scary or revolting, only because I knew it was just a movie. More sensitive folk might not want to watch it, though.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap. That movie makes me lose faith in humanity. Again. :p

SamuraiSid

Awards
Ive heard from people far wiser than i, that Joseph Mengele did some really crazy experiments.... I think the director needs to be labodomized for this filth...

but then we wont get to see number 2, when he uses 12 people to make the centipede. AWESOME!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
That movie is sick, dark, twisted...born from satans bosom.

This is humanities problem, sick crap like this being accepted.

Having watched this still bothers me today, it bothered me since I seen it. It makes me sick, because think of the crap hitler had done to people, and other madmen like this.

Its dark, its wrong. Seeing that preview gave me a feeling of "wrongness" so deep in my soul I cant shake it, I feel dirty having ever seen it. It is a shame people are so desensitized to this kind of evil.

I am a little bit crazy, harsh, extreme in my beliefs, and even would be liberal with a gun given the chance...but there is right...then there is wrong....then there is whatever the hell that crap is.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
It's just a movie, and not a very good one at that. You know, there still are some people who can distinguish reality from fantasy. Or nightmares, in this case.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It's just a movie, and not a very good one at that. You know, there still are some people who can distinguish reality from fantasy. Or nightmares, in this case.
True, but there are far too many SICK people man. People are just sick nowadays. I am sure something like this movie has been attempted, or will be.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That movie is sick, dark, twisted...born from satans bosom.

This is humanities problem, sick crap like this being accepted.

Having watched this still bothers me today, it bothered me since I seen it. It makes me sick, because think of the crap hitler had done to people, and other madmen like this.

Its dark, its wrong. Seeing that preview gave me a feeling of "wrongness" so deep in my soul I cant shake it, I feel dirty having ever seen it. It is a shame people are so desensitized to this kind of evil.

I am a little bit crazy, harsh, extreme in my beliefs, and even would be liberal with a gun given the chance...but there is right...then there is wrong....then there is whatever the hell that crap is.
A part of me agrees with you.

In class this year we learned about a little town that is known officially as a "utopia." There were NEVER any crimes committed. People walk around in robes, no jobs except to tend to gardens for food, beautiful place, beautiful houses (not a third world country by any means) forget the name of it.

In the year 2000 I believe they began importing TV's into the town with MTV, all kinds of movies, news and everything. In that year, that town had its first murder....

Been downhill ever since. Clothing changed, gangs emerged, crimes began like no other... crazy.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, I have watched gory movies but even watching that trailer made me sick to my stomach.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Its not about being scary man...thats not the issue.
The "concept" is disturbing. I get it. However, in application, the movie is not as disturbing as it looks. Melting someones face off with a blow torch was alot more disturbing to me than the absurd plot of The Human Centipede.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The "concept" is disturbing. I get it. However, in application, the movie is not as disturbing as it looks. Melting someones face off with a blow torch was alot more disturbing to me than the absurd plot of The Human Centipede.
Melting someones face off has been done for centuries, and is a way to murder someone. Though it has also been done in the form of heated irons, acid, molten iron, boiling liquids,etc.

Doing what they do in this movie is violating the very essence of humanity, it completely violates the very essence of what it means to be an entity, and living creature, it violates nature itself...

It...it....to put it Biblically, "my spirit is sorely vexed from seeing this"

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Melting someones face off has been done for centuries, and is a way to murder someone.
Talk about being desensitized. Murdering someone in a vile yet realistic manner is more appropriate than a disturbing piece of serial killer-science fiction with no basis in fact or reality.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't mind joining the centipede with the dark hair girl in that movie...

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
LOL milk... you dunno where you would be in the centipede, even if she was on it O_O

But, I agree with V tbh. I didn't finish the trailer because it got too freaky(stopped when the first guy was in a blue robe on a chair screamin' n crapz). I'm all for blood and gore and crap(can't wait to watch Predators ;) ) but holy crap. There's no way to really describe how frakking sick it is. What kind of person would even think of this stuff, let alone put it into a movie to be shown to the country/wherever it goes. Something is seriously wrong with said person, mentally and morally.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
And by desensitized and comparing the melting the face off with this, it IS different. Melting the face off is horrible, yes, but this is on a whole different level than that.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ARE YOU GUYS FOR REAL!?!?! I saw this when i first came out, there is nothing terrible in it. It is no better or worse than SAW series in what he does. Have you seen Hostel? This is weak compared to those. I have feeling the only part that bothered you was.....

SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU DON"T WANT IT RUINED!!!

When the people die and she gets stuck in the middle. The reason it reminded you of Hitler was because he was foreign. If it was "Jigsaw" you wouldn't think 2x about saying that. When in reality "Jigsaw" did worse testing moral values and exposing what real world life/death issues are.

You also suffer the "Shock" value of the odd butt to mouth positioning im sure. Im not desensitized, maybe abit. I've seen people die right in front of me, it sucks but it's life.
This movie is a waste of time, good for a low budget film felstival independant make.

I find it HORRIBLY rude and inconsiderate of the people judging the film makers and aspect of it. Maybe it's to remind you the world is not all "kisses and candies" and to respect who you are, be alert, not naive and so on.

I do not want to rant with people or fight, EVERYONE has different moral values. ITS A MOVIE! There ARE killers and emotionless people out there. Blame it on God for those of you who believe but i accept that it's a simple mutation in brain chemistry during evolution and development.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
the SS did do alot of experiments, sure i can say they did crazy things too. The worst i ever HEARD NEVER proven, was that they attempted to combine 2 humans if memory serves me.
You can't bring God, morals and souls into movie making. To justify one movie being more "Appropriate" than another is outrageous. Can you say you imagination is better moraly and more affective than mine because i think "bad" things or don't mind stuff like this?

Centipede man(the Dr.) had an EXTREMELY sterile environment, had professional background in seperation, put the patients to sleep, tried to be nice to them.
You think the home countries of Hostel appreciated it? Probably not, but oh well. Alaska was the home of 30 Days of Night, am i supposed to hate that vampires may be there? Is it a harsh movie because it's scary to think it could happen?
I understandim being a little abstract there, but you have to be to get the point accros, we can go in circles about how morals are(there are no special morals and rules either) id love to have that convo with someone.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have quite enough reminding me the world is not all kisses and hugs man.

And movie makers need criticized for this kind of crap. Take the last 60 years of American history, and its downfall into almost reaching the point of being a disgusting cesspool of fatties and std filled sluts/man whores and, psychotics, murderers and rapists, etc and its all because of increasingly liberal media outlets, ideals, and freedoms.

There is no excuse to produce this. As a rule, man should not produce something meant to stir darkness, depression, or fear in the heart of another man. But since this is common practice, we have a society incapable of real human understanding. People are not people anymore...

Death is no biggie, in fact I think WW III is needed to reset the world so it can be productive again, or the Rapture, whichever comes first.

Religious points coming up

But something like this, well....Let a man filled with the holy spirit watch it and I guarantee you he will say what I said, or others of similar statements.

This is technically supposed to be labeled an opinion, but Screw that. The reason crap like this is accepted, and the world is the way it is, is because fewer people are filled with the spirit it seems with each generation, thus allowing darkness to be accepted as normal

How can it be compared to a man who does not see "evil, good, Godly, satanic" and only sees "Oh they are a little sick, or crazy, thats all but its ok." TWo diff worlds.

A movie like this 80 years ago would be seen as a horrific insult against man, God, and everything that is natural.

Its FUBAR that it is acceptable today.

By the way, I seen the first SAW, never watched none of the others. I find horror movies fairly retarded.

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
Hey Zero V, I dare you to watch the entire movie "meet the feebles' on youtube! :)

*anxiously awaits response*

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try and be considerate of your beliefs and respectful of you as a person but at the same time state what i need to about your response. For the record, i attended church every sunday from 5yrs old until 13yrs old with my grandmother and wen to a catholic high school. So what i speak does not come from ignorance. I have listened to ALOT about religion/s and explored a bit.

t
I have quite enough reminding me the world is not all kisses and hugs man. That is good, i did not mean to imply directly to you that you live a happy life. I wish you the best to ovecome your diffculties however you may chose.

And movie makers need criticized for this kind of crap. Take the last 60 years of American history, and its downfall
Yea, well culture advanced technology allows acces to visuals beyond what they once imagined. I think they should be criticized, BUT in the aspect fo the movie making. NOT in their morals, beliefs, mindset, thought process

almost reaching the point of being a disgusting cesspool of fatties and std filled sluts/man whores and, psychotics, murderers and rapists, etc and its all because of increasingly liberal media outlets, ideals, and freedoms.
This is a strong statement, i can look at it as the same but for reason rather than "evil is powering al of "us/them" " I see it as food becomes more accessable and glorified. Preservatives ruin us as well as instant everything. STD and such are due to ignorance, sluts and man whores is a very rude and narrow minded stereotype of a small population based on what you see on the media, which means it did what iot was supposed to do to you and make you think it's what people are and need to be. Psychotics...? really? I know theres people who are not "stable" but to it like that makes it seem as though people run around killing regularly.This could also be due to chemical imbalances. Theres science to back those issues, not "evil" Murderers and rapists, now youre being a bit dramatic. Yes, the media has been more "liberal" thats because everyone cries suppression, censorship, etc. Also, as technology advances and the people act out more in personal ways(facebook) we bring it amongst ourselves. I can't help but think if everyone followed your ways we'd go through life as ducks in a line not experiencing, enjoying and figuring out how to adapt.

There is no excuse to produce this.
There is...entertainment. Just like the religious talk radio, music or TV you may watch. There is a community out there who can appreciate it.

As a rule, man should not produce something meant to stir darkness, depression, or fear in the heart of another man. But since this is common practice, we have a society incapable of real human understanding. People are not people anymore...
I think you just contridicted yourself...to claim there is no reason to stir those ideas, feelings and emotion mens you think one should not feel those. That will result in panic, anxiety, nervousness and FEAR when they are eventually presented to you. IF you see it, react whether it be "that sucks" or "OMG, im sick" you just explored parts of who you are and your brain. Why is that bad either way?

Death is no biggie, in fact I think WW III is needed to reset the world so it can be productive again, or the Rapture, whichever comes first.
Death is part of life, i wish it wasn't as big a deal as it is. If we fear it, we can not live comfortable with our surroundings. To claim a war will prove death is an issue is beyond me...why dont you go talk to some of the soldiers families who die every day and we don't hear about? Death is an issue but how will you stop it? Aren't you supposed to accept it and believe there will be an eternal life waiting for you? Death should not be an issue for you, your supposed to accept it as it happens assuming it's happening for a justified reason.

Religious points coming up
Yea, all of the following you were implying that man is supposed to believe he has a spirit and the "rule" you mention is actually an indirect reference to laws of god im sure. You can not apply this to the population, it's forceful and guilt for the weak minded.
Im more than willing to enter a religious debate. As i said, i respect people because they are people. I don't care if you think God is pulling you with a rope or some other power is forcing its will.
I find it out of control though that the religious population, mainly creationist think that theirs is right. To me it goes against what youre supposed to believe is the word...
youre acting selfish, arogant, ignorant, non-respectful to man(in the science field) i mean i have sat through crationist V. evolutionist debates and been sick to my stomach thinking about where the non-snese is spewing from, but that doesn't mean i think im amazing and youre lesser than me.

Once again to re-state, i do not mean to directly attack you, think of these as more general statements. i addressed your statements as you did mine.

Out of curiosity, have you seen Jesus Camp? You think that's ok? Appropriate actions?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Also, i know you have a stand on the religious side, for my information bank and so i don't imply anything to you that isn't applicable(wrong religion) if you don't mind sharing here, what is you position? Budism, catholic, christian, creationist/evangelical, etc...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We tried the religious debate a couple months ago. It escalated very quickly and (thankfully) came to an end with the understanding neither side would agree.

I am atheist, btw.

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
We tried the religious debate a couple months ago. It escalated very quickly and (thankfully) came to an end with the understanding neither side would agree.

I am atheist, btw.
Niccceeeeee...... I'm alien worship :sly:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Im not anything really, Evolutionist i guess if you must label. I find it near impossible to belief in something that never presents itself. I love science being a Biology major. As i said, i have seen both sides although never deep into religion, i know what it's about.
I guess we will let it be then, for the internets sake, haha.
It can go on forever and WILL! Until one side proves it, i can't help but think though...if science proves big bang or what theory may it be, religion will not hault but only live in disbelief.
Trying to grasp the size of the universe, 3million years, space, evolutionary changes by environment and such is difficult. To me when people believe something that has never presented itself and others claim near the same story, i think they'd have an easier time understanding complexity of the universe. I guess it's about not asking questions though, just head down and stepping forward.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. not that bad to watch. hostel was much worse.

I wouldn't mind joining the centipede with the dark hair girl in that movie...
HA!!

LINK TO HELP:
YouTube- Meet The Feebles Trailer

See, that would be ok though. It is not human, just randomness...so it seems that the impression i got.
THANK YOU!