Does anyone live in the San Jose/Sunnyvale area?
- 05-19-2004, 08:48 PM
- 05-20-2004, 01:48 AM
- 6'0" 265 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I'm from San Jose bro. Let me give you some info.
1. Rent is freakin high. You may need a second job like most. Median income house is $520,000 last time I checked.
2. Most chicks are stuck up unless you get them drunk.
3. There's lots of **** to do around here.
4. San Jose is the safest big city in the nation.
5. Traffic is a bitch.
6. Most people here are cool and laid back.
7. It does get a little cold during the winter.
8. Do not rely on public transportation, it's extremely horrible and expensive.
9. The best strip club is Centerfolds in San Francisco, but San Jose's Pink Poodle ain't far behind.
- 05-25-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
I lived in SJ most of my life but recently moved about 1/2 hour south to Gilroy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 25Last Post: 04-29-2012, 09:39 PM
- By chainsaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:31 PM
- By xandelupo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:14 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2007, 01:52 PM
- By CREAO in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-15-2006, 09:25 AM