WTF is wrong with people?!!!!!!

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
if i was the doc i would not try too hard to save him.the part i hate is how bad it will mess the kids who lived up.your brother or sister being killed right there by dad or step dad or who ever. hard to deal with for sure

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
it's a sick world we live in bro... nothing much you can say but wow

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
They should have backed up a garbage truck for that piece of sh*t instead of a medical helicopter.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Shoulda fed him to the dogs ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Check on the link below. This just pisses my off beyond no end.

State Police witness man shoot and kill 3 month old baby; open fire on suspect | NBC-WKTV News Channel 2 - Utica News, Weather, Sports - | Local News

This scumbag shot and killed a 3 month of baby in front of State Troopers after a domestic. WTF is wrong with people?!!!! It was an innocent child! :censored:
See people call me crazy for wanting to execute criminals, torture child rapists, and for wanting to bring back hanging, firing squad, and the guillotine...

Plenty of sickos worth killing, let those of use who try to be good at least clean up the dirt...:AR15firing: :AR15firing: :AR15firing:

But I agree, NEVER harm a child, and never harm a "real" woman. Cross dressers and soldiers dont count, fair game.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I hope they revive him and he goes to prison and then gets a$$ raped by the smallest scrappy dude in there.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
What a frikkin ****. It's so pathetic that they didn't just pop him one in the face and call it a day. Anyone who would shoot a child, especially in those circumstances(any time, really) doesn't deserve to live. I'm all about being fair, but in this case that guy wasn't worth the breath he breathed.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
He didn't die even after being shot repeatedly and was air lifted for medical attention. That scumbag prob doesn't have health insurance so now I (a NY Resident) have to pay for that. F*ck him, let him lay there and bleed out!!!!!!

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
Its all good cause that SOB peice of **** is going to burn in hell for all of eternity! But honestly bro, try working for lawyers in a childrens court and reading some of the files. It makes this one look like one of the lesser degree ones, seriously bro there are some SICK ****S out there and we are life on hell right now! believe me when i say that bro, just plz NEVER turn into one of these dudes.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
The up date as of this morning is that he will survive his injuries......sick b*stard!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Police officers are SUPPOSED to shoot to KILL!!! WTF.. He should just die and burn in hell forever..

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
They should have let him bleed out right there on the side walk

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They should have let him bleed out right there on the side walk
Bro, theres a reason this country is going down hill.. Police force and military dont fight wars on the streets and other countries like we used to.. There are too many GD rules that shouldnt be there..

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Bro, theres a reason this country is going down hill.. Police force and military dont fight wars on the streets and other countries like we used to.. There are too many GD rules that shouldnt be there..
Agreed brother

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A very emotionally charged thread for sure. I personally would want the old style of executions brought back into the justice system. On the flip side this dude may very well be a retarded (mentally ill), doesn't lessen the degree of what he did, it just might explain the why/how because as you've said how could anyone normal do such a terrible thing. As for the Police they are trained to shoot to kill but they are usually told how to shoot unless spur of the moment protection. In this case they may have been instructed to not terminate just immobilize. I agree they should have let him bleed out.....

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
A very emotionally charged thread for sure. I personally would want the old style of executions brought back into the justice system. On the flip side this dude may very well be a retarded (mentally ill), doesn't lessen the degree of what he did, it just might explain the why/how because as you've said how could anyone normal do such a terrible thing. As for the Police they are trained to shoot to kill but they are usually told how to shoot unless spur of the moment protection. In this case they may have been instructed to not terminate just immobilize. I agree they should have let him bleed out.....
The newer updates have said the cops were at his residence numerous times. He was known for beating his girlfriend and the children.....that constitutes for a no good piece of sh*t.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The newer updates have said the cops were at his residence numerous times. He was known for beating his girlfriend and the children.....that constitutes for a no good piece of sh*t.
Amen. Nothing.... NOTHING will ever justify putting your hands on a child.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I hate to tell you this but the rules that are in place today are the reason why we are able to know about these types of people. Back in the day in a lot cases the police would look the other way. I worked in the mental health community, you'd be surprised at the "sickos" that are out there, some of them right under your nose.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate to tell you this but the rules that are in place today are the reason why we are able to know about these types of people. Back in the day in a lot cases the police would look the other way. I worked in the mental health community, you'd be surprised at the "sickos" that are out there, some of them right under your nose.
As a serviceman, I disagree.. Killing a murder is justified in every sense...

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
That is one thing I noticed, that this guy had 12-14 wounds but no mortal ones. The news is more saddening than anything... the kid was only 3 months old

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I also support the need to bring back the noose, firing squad, etc.

As for child "molesters" I say we give them, tied up in a chair, to the father of the child or another male member of the child's family....in a cell...right next to Home Depot.....Gods justice will be done, simple as that.

As for the cops...quite often cops really are not capable of providing and effective gunfight. Say if an ex-marine got in a shootout with cops, I would say the ratio will be along the lines of 1-5, 1 ex marine per 5 cops downed lol.

Cops are trained to be "protective" not soldiers, their shooting ability leaves something to be desired. Save for that one clip I watched of the cop popping that thug in the back of the head while he was running down the steps in a mall, I freaking cheered! Damn good shot!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
That guy is a piece of $hit. I'd like a few hours alone with him. Now that I'm a father this makes me even more furious, I can't help thinking what I would do if anyone ever hurt my daughter.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
That guy is a piece of $hit. I'd like a few hours alone with him. Now that I'm a father this makes me even more furious, I can't help thinking what I would do if anyone ever hurt my daughter.
He is handcuffed to a hospital bed about 45 min from my house.......lol

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Reasonable would be to lock him up for the rest of his life in a mental hospital, or he should be put in front of a firing squad and shot, which is probably the cheapest and easiest solution..

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
His public defender will prob advise him to plead insanity. Again more tax dollars well spent for this piece of sh*t.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vigilance, my brothers, will bring criminals to a crawl faster than organized policing. Vigilantes have NO rules, except to not get caught. Look around, I implore you; there are groups forming every day all over the States. We are military, ex-military, police, ex-police, preachers, insurance salesman, stock-boys at the grocery store… we are growing. If you want your family’s safety back, do something productive, rather than speak. On the subject liner: the guy deserves pain, suffering, torment.

"Either we are free and embrace responsibility or we are slaves and demand protection. Make your choice." ~Michael Schmdt

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Vigilance, my brothers, will bring criminals to a crawl faster than organized policing. Vigilantes have NO rules, except to not get caught. Look around, I implore you; there are groups forming every day all over the States. We are military, ex-military, police, ex-police, preachers, insurance salesman, stock-boys at the grocery store… we are growing. If you want your family’s safety back, do something productive, rather than speak. On the subject liner: the guy deserves pain, suffering, torment.

"Either we are free and embrace responsibility or we are slaves and demand protection. Make your choice." ~Michael Schmdt
Nicely put brother.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really want to know why someone that had a history of abuse was allowed around children in the first place. Sterilize someone like that with a record, torture the ever living **** out of them, bring as much pain to them as they have caused others, including the emotional pain this bastard has brought on to the family of baby Eithan.

This story literally brings me to tears. To know the heartless acts that are allowed to happen in today's society because of all the bureaucracy. Eye for an Eye is a philosophy we need to adopt.

A innocent child will never experience the true joys of life. Eithan and his family will be in my prayers.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established

I agree.. ... kinda :ntome:

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I really want to know why someone that had a history of abuse was allowed around children in the first place. Sterilize someone like that with a record, torture the ever living **** out of them, bring as much pain to them as they have caused others, including the emotional pain this bastard has brought on to the family of baby Eithan.

This story literally brings me to tears. To know the heartless acts that are allowed to happen in today's society because of all the bureaucracy. Eye for an Eye is a philosophy we need to adopt.

A innocent child will never experience the true joys of life. Eithan and his family will be in my prayers.
I am afraid it gets worse for this family. I couldn't imagine what they are going through.

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/97093074.html

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I do not have kids yet but plan on it someday. I know this defn hits home more for you guys that have children already.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I had a kid and he was killed, I guarantee the one who killed him would die by my hands.. Like say, law abiding citizen.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
lol I do not need to get arrested that's for sure.
Then go in MI3 style like through the roof on a rope and wearing gloves and ****. You know you dont have to do this **** solo, theres like 10 other ppl in on this thread, just throwing that out there :ponder:..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Then go in MI3 style like through the roof on a rope and wearing gloves and ****. You know you dont have to do this **** solo, theres like 10 other ppl in on this thread, just throwing that out there :ponder:..
Justice is easily served...Cops tell you you cannot get away with things...thats not counting the people who get away with things that they never catch....:stooges:

And inventive mind, is more powerful than an entire police force.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
I love how they put
He arrived in court in a wheel chair and appeared to be weak, groaning and complaining of pain.
You know they just put that there for us lol.

I like that hes pleading "Not Guilty" cause it means 2 things, 1-he's a dumass, and 2-he will recieve maximum sentence. Ahhh the sweet sweet smell of revenge!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I love how they put
You know they just put that there for us lol.

I like that hes pleading "Not Guilty" cause it means 2 things, 1-he's a dumass, and 2-he will recieve maximum sentence. Ahhh the sweet sweet smell of revenge!
He was prb complaining of pain so the judge would take it easy on him. I dont think the judge cared how much pain he is in at all lol.

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
He was prb complaining of pain so the judge would take it easy on him. I dont think the judge cared how much pain he is in at all lol.
Oh trust me I know plenty of judges. The title is "Judge" and the job duties may as well read "do not give a fuk!" A good example is the supreme court judge rules, Once a judge you cannot be fired, Why? Because It will only influence the judge's desicion making skills, he will always be worried that the wrong desicion could cost him his job, therefore they take away that possiblity so that it cannot impact his desicion making skills, thus giving him the attitude to "not give a fuk"

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesnt matter... 1 day in the Pen, and you can be assured the execution will be committed. Even career criminals have morals with regards to children.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mTOR25 Anabolics 22
Pics 174
CryingEmo General Chat 21
General Chat 0
DmitryWI Weight Loss 19