Why do so many members here bail on deals in the supplement auction section?

  1. Why do so many members here bail on deals in the supplement auction section?


    I have had 5 people(out of 6) bail on deals. They either don`t pay, or stop responding AFTER I give them the deal they want , offer to cover shipping and throw in samples? I have 5 or 6 ads and had almost all of it sold and only one guy follwed through. Why bother if you are not really interested?


  2. I would buy on here....but I am afraid I will pay and not get the product.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by triton185 View Post
    I would buy on here....but I am afraid I will pay and not get the product.
    I only accept paypal and the buyer is completely protected. I`ve never had an unhappy customer. I just shipped out 6 BC+EAA to a member here.
    •   
       


  4. Ahh dont take it personally, it happens all the time, and certainly not just here. Some guys are shopping around, trying to get the best deal from several different people, and some are just 'window' shopping with no real interest unless they get a sick deal where you practically give them stuff for free. However, there are some good guys who do actually follow through with stuff, so dont let it get you down, just keep posting stuff until you find a legit buyer.
    PHF Rep


  5. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Ahh dont take it personally, it happens all the time, and certainly not just here. Some guys are shopping around, trying to get the best deal from several different people, and some are just 'window' shopping with no real interest unless they get a sick deal where you practically give them stuff for free. However, there are some good guys who do actually follow through with stuff, so dont let it get you down, just keep posting stuff until you find a legit buyer.
    I had one guy want $235 worth of stuff I had listed. That was already about $20% off Nutras prices. I told him $200 flat, threw in some open bottles, samples of products I won`t use and offered to pay shipping to Australia. He got back to me to confirm everything and never paid or responded further. Never dealing with a foreign buyer again.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I had one guy want $235 worth of stuff I had listed. That was already about $20% off Nutras prices. I told him $200 flat, threw in some open bottles, samples of products I won`t use and offered to pay shipping to Australia. He got back to me to confirm everything and never paid or responded further. Never dealing with a foreign buyer again.
    Now the same guy tells me he spent $400 on other stuff and wants a better price. This guy has HUGE balls, but he won`t be getting any supps from me.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplement Auction issues???
    By reptone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 06:06 PM
  2. More views in the Supplement Auction Section
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 07:19 PM
  3. Supplement auction - not up yet?
    By TheLeper in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 11:28 AM
  4. Supplement Auction?
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 01:12 PM
  5. Suggestion for Supp Auction section
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Log in
Log in