Androgenic morning wake-up issues...

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Androgenic morning wake-up issues...

Does anybody ever feel like they're really oiled up and greasy when they wake up in the morning when on AAS/PH's?? Last few cycles I did with some PH's/and just started on some dbol to go along with my prop, I feel like total **** when I wake up. Not at all tired or sedated.....but just feel all oily and greasy.....all over my face, scalp, etc....the face and scalp are the most noticeable though....

After I take my morning shower, **** and shave I feel so much better compared to when I just woke up....I have to also wash my face like 3-4 times per day cuz its so damn oily. No probs with acne anymore, but the oily skin is a pain in hte ass...anybody else have the problems to this great of an extent???

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.78%

Are you taking any b-5? It works well for me. I still get some acne but not that bad at all. I run about 8 grams a day.
  3. IBE Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.75%

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Does anybody ever feel like they're really oiled up and greasy when they wake up in the morning when on AAS/PH's?? Last few cycles I did with some PH's/and just started on some dbol to go along with my prop, I feel like total **** when I wake up. Not at all tired or sedated.....but just feel all oily and greasy.....all over my face, scalp, etc....the face and scalp are the most noticeable though....

After I take my morning shower, **** and shave I feel so much better compared to when I just woke up....I have to also wash my face like 3-4 times per day cuz its so damn oily. No probs with acne anymore, but the oily skin is a pain in hte ass...anybody else have the problems to this great of an extent???

dirty bastard! Are you sweating in your sleep at all? I know i get really hot when i'm on cycle and sometimes sweat a little at night, might cause some oilyness.

I'm sure you've thought of this, but why dont you take two showers? one before bed also?
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.67%

Rub alchohol on your face before bed, and around lunch time. It works for me when i am on a cycle.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.83%

Yeah I took b5 but that just gave me a huge headache and made my face all red??

I usually pass out around 12:00AM or so when I eat my last meal of the day. Sometimes I actually stay up just to eat if I'm running late on my meal times and I gotta get that 6th meal in...so I'm just lazy when it comes to late night showers, my schedule is kinda ****ed right now too...have to get my ass in gear..

Alcohol sounds good too bro....lord knows I got bottles and bottles of it....might as well put it to good use..LOL...
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.67%

Not drinking alchohol you drunk:0 Rubbing alchohol.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.83%

8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.81%

I STILL have acne (errr) from my teen years. Hoping it will go away soon, but my girl doesn't mind it at all (luvs me no matter what), so I say **** it...
    One thing that has always helped a bit was putting toothpaste on my face before sleep..If you don't have any actual acne, just oil, I don't know how or where you would apply it, but it seems to suck all the oil from my face and actually dry the hell out of it..Just a thought..worth a shot.
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.92%

When using AAS, some individuals tend to sweat during sleep.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This may really sound really silly but I eliminated chicken from diet and my acne has really improved. I used to have acne issues since my teenage years. I stopped chicken after reading the blood type diet book recommendation for type B.

After eating home cooked chicken (tried organic also), fried chicken, take-out chicken more than 2/3 days in a row, I get zits.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.83%

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    This may really sound really silly but I eliminated chicken from diet and my acne has really improved. I used to have acne issues since my teenage years. I stopped chicken after reading the blood type diet book recommendation for type B.

After eating home cooked chicken (tried organic also), fried chicken, take-out chicken more than 2/3 days in a row, I get zits.
    Thx guys...

Hey Marcus, I keep hearing about that book, and how good it is. Is it worth buying? Or can I get it somewhere online?

I don't even know what my blood type is, but would like to read about that, it sounds interesting.....anybody else read the book??
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.83%

Oh yeah, one more thing I might add....my facial hair is so freakin' thick anymore. Of course I knew it was going to happen sometime, since its a common side. But just recently I gotta shave sometimes twice/day almost if I gotta really long day. I'll shave and then you can still see the hair its like I gotta damn 5:00 shadow all day long no matter what I do anymore. I'm about to get it lasered off... Nah, but it gets tiresome fighting with it at times...
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.29%

grow a beard
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Thx guys...

Hey Marcus, I keep hearing about that book, and how good it is. Is it worth buying? Or can I get it somewhere online?

I don't even know what my blood type is, but would like to read about that, it sounds interesting.....anybody else read the book??
    Probably not worth buying it as the science is deprecated everywhere but then again the bodybuilding/weightlifting lifestyle is not exactly considered healthy or by the mainstream.

Theres a foodlist here:-
    http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~sshapir...Lists_TOC.html

The interesting thing is that if you're bloodtype 0 according to the book, you should do well on low carb and avoid grains.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.83%

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Probably not worth buying it as the science is deprecated everywhere but then again the bodybuilding/weightlifting lifestyle is not exactly considered healthy or by the mainstream.

Theres a foodlist here:-
    http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~sshapir...Lists_TOC.html

The interesting thing is that if you're bloodtype 0 according to the book, you should do well on low carb and avoid grains.
    Thanks bro....now I just gotta find out what type I am...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 08:54 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 08:09 AM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 07:40 PM
  4. America WAKE UP!!!
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 10:04 PM
  5. Too wake up or not to wake