How many of you have come this close?

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
Not to puking, but I have for sure seen my share of stars and tweety birds after a good squat set or deadlift.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so awesome mid squat vomit, Power puke at its finest!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
That poor guy. Guess he didn't eat his Wheaties.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that has seriously got to suck. I've definitely felt that way, but have yet to puke. I get dizzy more than anything, and headache.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work out fasted first thing in the morning, so i'm pretty safe from that :)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
If that's how my body reacted during a second attempt, I don't think trying a third time would be wise. Live to fight another day.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
ive puked many times in college on the walk to my house from the gym after doing legs. sometimes you keep pushing not really thinking about getting sick and after it catches up to you

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
wow :lol: I have puked twice in the gym but not while lifting haha he almost got it

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
If that's how my body reacted during a second attempt, I don't think trying a third time would be wise. Live to fight another day.
It's one thing to pass out and get back up. Its another thing to pass out and stay out as long as he did. I agree with you.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I work out fasted first thing in the morning, so i'm pretty safe from that :)
Unless you really do it and your body starts spitting up acid and bile Then you will really be feeling horrible and hurting a little lol.

It's one thing to pass out and get back up. Its another thing to pass out and stay out as long as he did. I agree with you.

I have geting lightheaded before, never passed out. But if I did go down like him, I would not be going again...probably wouldnt lift for a day or two just to make sure all my blood vessels are in tact lol.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Thrown up more times than I can count after squats, never during and never passed out. Never tried 1,000 lbs though.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I always feel real nauseous and light headed towards the end of my workout, but the only time I puked was right after I got my 1rm for bench... But, I also had pneumonia...