Who's going to see the A-Team?

Gonna see it?

• Yes! I love it when a plan comes together.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No! I pity the fool who sees dis movie.

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Wait, what? I was born in the 90s. Strong unawarez.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As much as I loved the original, and as much as I'd love to see this one, I probably won't have a babysitter. But I sure as hell-o wouldn't mind seeing it!!

Anybody else?

BMCLouzee

I want to see this movie. I also want to see The Last Airbender. And the new Resident Evil.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last Airblender - from a lame cartoon - by M. Night Shamalamadingdong. Gonna have to pass on that one. What's next? Stephen King does Dora the Explorer? lol

Resident Evil.... strong unawarez, but gots me interest!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Resident Evil will be worth watching just to see Milla Jovovich kick some ass. A great beer and popcorn movie where you can sit there with your brain in neutral for a couple of hours. I think it's supposed to be in 3D as well.

I definitely won't be seeing the A-Team unless it get spectacular reviews and even then I wouldn't pay to see it at the cinema. These remakes of old TV series are always cheesy in a really bad way i.e. Charlie's Angels, Dukes of Hazard, Miami Vice, Starksy and Hutch, etc.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Definitely will be watching..

Will prob watch new resident evil as well..

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
A team comes on the iraqi satelite tv every once and awhile at work lmao.

Wasn't aware of a movie, but then again that's the ONLY downside of being in a warzone :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Might see it. The show still comes on every night around here. Made of so much win! :)

Looking forward to the Mortal Kombat reset though:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might see it. The show still comes on every night around here. Made of so much win! :)

FULL OF... no, not good enough...

OVERFLOWING WITH... no, not good enough...

EMBODIMENT OF WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Any hot chicks featured prominently in the movie?
Jessica Biel is one of my favs but even the allure of another swimsuit scene such as in Stealth is not enough to entice me to pay `15 bucks for what is destined to be a ridiculous movie . I have a friend who gets good copies online as soon as they have been in theatres for about a week . I'm sure during during one of our beer , bbq , horseshoe sessions I'll be able to give it a look .

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ I am well versed in the above art as well :D

+ in Iraq we get the haji movies the same day as in theatres, sometimes crappy camera recordings, sometimes good cams, sometimes the actual dvd movie

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Jessica Biel is one of my favs but even the allure of another swimsuit scene such as in Stealth is not enough to entice me to pay `15 bucks for what is destined to be a ridiculous movie . I have a friend who gets good copies online as soon as they have been in theatres for about a week . I'm sure during during one of our beer , bbq , horseshoe sessions I'll be able to give it a look .
This is not enough hot chick to make me want to waste my money. I vote no. A-Team 2 I vote Scarlett Johanson and Hayden Panterariea(sp idk) wrestle in ripstop BDU daisy dukes and bikini tops, then I'm in.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not too sure i'll go see it but i'm probably going to see the Last Airbender for the special effects. I'm a cartoon guy so... :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Not too sure i'll go see it but i'm probably going to see the Last Airbender for the special effects. I'm a cartoon guy so... :)
i'm with you on this one. this looks like a Netflix or bootleg kinda movie, kinda like the remake of Dukes of Hazzard (funny but not 12$ to sit in a theatre funny).

i will be going to see Avatar and RE cause it's in 3D.

BMCLouzee

Oh wow. I hope that Mortal Combat trailer is for a movie. Why doesn't anyone want to see The Last Airbender? Name ONE bad M. Night Shyamalandingdongaaaaaa movie?

LOL

But seriously. I want to see it. For the graphics and martial arts combat.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had such high hopes for that last one with Marky Mark or whatever wallyberg that was. But c'mon... killer trees??? What the flying monkey off a bridge holding a nun's vajayjay is that crap all about?!?!?! I'm all about the environment, but c'mon now...

Before that, the Village. Um... blind chick makes it through the woods being chased by a mentally defunct stick-monster in a robe. Ok, so I'm more peeved that I couldn't feasibly make that suit for a halloween costume, but still...not the greatest movie.

Oh, wait, there's another... Unbreakable. That's right, Bruce Willis (again) and Sam Jackson. I don't even remember the plot of this one. It's blocked from my memory like the site of that 5'2" weirdo in the locker room staring at me while I was changing on Wednesday after a quasi-decent lift, making me picture a chihuahua trying to hump a Great Dane, him being the chihuahua and me being the Dane... . SSSSSSHYT!!! Now I remember it.

Thanks, BMCLouzeee... now I gotta go take a shower. DAMMMMIT!!!!!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Looks a million times better that the previous incarnations. I wish someone would make a Killer Instinct movie.