Oil Spill Solution...This is great!!!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HOLY CRAP!!! I honestly thought this was a joke, but it works!!!!! Leave it to the good ol' boys and their "bamooda" grass. Good deal, man. Bookmarked and sent to everyone I know!!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
they need to cut these guys a check(BP) and let them get to work ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
this is good stuff. quick question.. wont oil sink a bit?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Not completely sure but I believe the hay will draw it to the surface a little bit.This is the most cost effective and workable solution yet.

h2bek97

Awards
Sounds too damn simple... our Govt won't mess with anything plain and simple...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is simple yes. But... How big is the ocean? Huge as ****!!! How much hay, fuel to move the hay and man/equipment hours used.. A **** load. I dont know of anywhere that has 1000 square miles of hay.. This spill is likely to move all the way to Europe... GL using hay..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It is simple yes. But... How big is the ocean? Huge as ****!!! How much hay, fuel to move the hay and man/equipment hours used.. A **** load. I dont know of anywhere that has 1000 square miles of hay.. This spill is likely to move all the way to Europe... GL using hay..
Its better than nothing man. And yes, honestly money is NOT an issue here. If this does not get corrected, money will not be an issue anyways because ecosystems will die, and honestly us humans will suffer dearly.

Hell that part of the ocean is finished. The beaches all around are lined with dead animals, seals, fish, birds. Its done, it will never recover.

One more reason my view of humans is that we are a parasitic race that should NEVER leave this planet.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
crude is less dense than water, it will eventually all float to the top and eventually, as well as all hitting the shore. This is a genious idea. and cheap.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 2
bell1986 35 and Older 6
Punkrocker Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 37
General Chat 3