Damn!

dez/null

Awards
For all of you who were in chat tonight and wondered why I stopped chatting. I went to take the garbage out. I guess the ground was slippery or snow I fell down hit my head and it required 10 stiches. ow ow

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, that sucks! That'll teach you to take the garbage out.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ha ha....im sorry du, hope you aight and take care of that thing but that picture, the look, the head wrap....very silly :p (sigh) ha Sage

DarCSA

Awards
Hope you are feeling alright Dez. Sorry to hear about it man. Heal up quick and get back on top of your game. OW OW I know it had to hurt.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
hey...glad you are on the mend...take care bro.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I think you tripped on some of that **** you got piled in your room.

Dr of Golf

Awards
For all of you who were in chat tonight and wondered why I stopped chatting. I went to take the garbage out. I guess the ground was slippery or snow I fell down hit my head and it required 10 stiches. ow ow

OUCH! Sorry to hear that but it's a great reason to think about making a move south.

No ice or snow here ... and ... lots of bikinis. :D :D :D

dez/null

Awards
Naw I will be back in action in a couple of days.

Its just a minor cut :D

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Naw I will be back in action in a couple of days.

Its just a minor cut :D
cool...surely u got to miss some school??? thatd make it worthwhile! btw i like your room....reminda me of mine when i was ur age...:D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
That pic is funny man. (Sorry)hehehe. hope you get better and lift hard... Talk to ya..

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
LoL! Oh god, Im glad you were banned from bb.com.....so we could enjoy Dez full time! Oh man.... haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4