ok guys.....personal help plz

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
well, i'm 19 and i want to get circumcised.

should i?

how bad will it hurt?

will it increase T production? :lol: lol jk.

but really. i've been thinking about this for a while. it's caused problems sexually because the head is so sensitive it hurts sometimes when I get a BJ if my girl isn't careful and goes too deep, among other things.

if any of yall have had it done when you were grown up and fully aware of wtf was going on pain wise please help me decide.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
this is actually a good post? can we get some input

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
haha, if i was u id get it done.... who cares about the pain its worth it

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
In Korea, where I lived for 14 years, guys don't get circumsized until age 18-20, just before they enter mandatory army service. I'd say go for it.

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
i'm 80 percent sure that i'll do it. i'd still like some input from those that have had it done though.

i'm mostly concerned with the pain because i'll be taking summer classes and working this summer and i'm hoping it won't interfere too much.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got it done when I was born. It was painless xD... Get it done bro, I have heard it hurts, but if you consider yourself a bodybuilder, you shouldn't mind pain as much haha.. And it is worth it!

purelife1

wow..i had mine done as a child..so i dont remember the pain..i would not want to be in your situation...i say go for it...but God put it there for some reason

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
wow..i had mine done as a child..so i dont remember the pain..i would not want to be in your situation...i say go for it...but God put it there for some reason
I heard that the foreskin actually increases pleasure and that you can grow it back (based on a Penn and Teller BullSh*t) episode

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
kinda true, but the reason it came to start being cut was as a show of the covenant between Abraham and God, and all of his people to follow. Mostly a Jewish tradition, but it stuck and is still going till this day.

Otherwise, I say do it. If your worried about the pain, I am pretty sure a doctor will prescribe pain pills for any man willing to get his manhood snip snipped. Also, I would HIGHLY recommend take time off from seeing your GF or anything that may arouse you....you DO NOT want to get a hard on 2 days after the trimming..

Course had mine done as a baby so...

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Also, I would HIGHLY recommend take time off from seeing your GF or anything that may arouse you....you DO NOT want to get a hard on 2 days after the trimming..
That has got to be the best advice ever!!! LMAO :toofunny: