Havin trouble with the ladies? Here's some guides

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here are a couple guides I downloaded that will give you some tips on dating and may eventually help you go a lil farther ;)

The first one is called the Intuitive Sex Guide and helps you combat your fear of beautiful women and meet chicks.

It's got some really good advice that will work for most guys, so check this one out if you are intimidated by beauty :)

You will need Adobe Acrobat to read it

Attachments

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This second one is one I haven't really read, but its supposed to help you increase your dating and has some pretty basic advice like how to talk to women and where to meet them, etc. Like I said, I haven't read it but it looks decent.

Finally, you can always check out http://www.sosuave.com/ and get some kinda crazy advice from dudes who have had some better luck :cool:

Enjoy!

Attachments

DarCSA

Awards
Since we do have some female members here now. How about some female feedback. This would help any singles guys including myself since I see learning about any woman as a life long endeavor. I love to hear new input from them since each one is the safe yet so drastically different. Thanks ladies.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
this all fun and games but im gonna lay it out like this....
if a dude needs lines, a guide, quotes, directions on how to get more dates and have success with the ladies (or one lady), than you aint got no game. you're the anti-game. you have less game than the video console that came out like a decade back called Neo-Geo. Sade wouldnt sing "Smooth Operator" to or abou you EVER. you would be consider as smooth as a porcuphine....rubbing up against a cactus....shoot, two cactuses. (not saying anyone fits this mode but i thought i would have a little fun here) Sage (aka OG) :cool: (ps....if you dont know what OG stands for, you might have to read pogue's link) ha

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Now I remember why I didn't like dating! :D

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if a dude needs lines, a guide, quotes, directions on how to get more dates and have success with the ladies (or one lady), than you aint got no game. you're the anti-game. you have less game than the video console that came out like a decade back called Neo-Geo. Sade wouldnt sing "Smooth Operator" to or abou you EVER. you would be consider as smooth as a porcuphine....rubbing up against a cactus....shoot, two cactuses. (not saying anyone fits this mode but i thought i would have a little fun here) Sage (aka OG) :cool: (ps....if you dont know what OG stands for, you might have to read pogue's link) ha
Thanks for the ego boost ;)

Teach us some of this elusive "game" Obi Won :rolleyes:

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
hahaha...OG...classic

Blindfaith

Awards
you guys need to get laid more often if you are downloading this ****!

Ah

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I think thats the point, no? :mad:

LOL

Hey pogue you know a good one is fastseduction.com read the players guide. IT talks about all kinds of ways to pick up hot babes( 9 and 10 ratings). I guess the lower rating girls don't apply for this guide so much but still gives you an overall understanding.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I actually read the entire intuitive sex pdf for shits and giggles and it has alot of interesting information in it.  It's not cheezy like I thought it would be, you know, like "hey baby, I know they say milk does a body good but damn, how much you been drinking?!"  I think it actually has some decent things to say.  I read it just for my own knowledge, even though I've been with someone for over 4 years and dont plan on utlizing any of the material.