Funny Story..about last night..

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
So i was working last night, and who walks in, Brandon Jacobs, were talking were talking, he goes yo you know your pretty big, im like yea but your 9 times my size, he laughs then we talk about working out,

then the interesting convo goes into supplements, He does not take any supps what so ever, not even protein.

I think thats funny that such a large beast does not take any protein or creatine to help him out.

Then we went on to certain types of workouts that he does.. Repping 505 like its cake his friend told me last night that he was with ..

ahah good times

BigKen55

BigKen55

Awards
Jacobs is an absolute beast....What gym was he in?...I go to a gym in my town where LT and Justin Tuck work out...some of the stuff I've seen them do is absolutely ridiculous

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
ahaha yea he lives over by me.. LA Fitness in wayne, his wife goes there.. alot of the nfl players go by me

BigKen55

BigKen55

Awards
I got a few buddies that work out over there...alot of players work out over here in Montville at Carini's House of Iron

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
ya i went to the same school as him (southern illinois university) i remember seeing him walking around campus. he is a beast and also heard he was pretty cool guy.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So i was working last night, and who walks in, Brandon Jacobs, were talking were talking, he goes yo you know your pretty big, im like yea but your 9 times my size, he laughs then we talk about working out,

[COLOR*********]then the interesting convo goes into supplements, He does not take any supps what so ever, not even protein.[/COLOR]

I think thats funny that such a large beast does not take any protein or creatine to help him out.

Then we went on to certain types of workouts that he does.. Repping 505 like its cake his friend told me last night that he was with ..

ahah good times
My guess would be he doesnt trust the labeling. If they get popped they are on there own, even if they get something that suppose to be approved.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 4
NickyNoNames General Chat 12
dlew308 General Chat 1
Rodja MMA 25
aspire210 IGF-1/GH 5