Vacation hot spots?

Dchristo

Awards
Planning a vacation for this summer, and want some input on where you guys would recommend?

I've been to Puerto Vallarta and Cabo Mexico and had a good time, also went to Maui and Kona Hawaii and didn't like it as much.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
punta cana in dominican republic is top notch. weather, beach, water all amazing. obviously its resorts only obviously...there are people with M16's in front of convenience stores in town lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Mrs. and I are going on a western Caribbean cruise in August. Pretty good deals out there right now and figure great way to visit several places.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I am vacationing stateside this year. Myrtle Beach, SC for me. I went to Cancun last year and it was an awesome time.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
whats actually good if u can rent a house is Cape Cod or Jersey. And im not talking about the typical shore in jersey, I'm talking all the way down passed AC down towards the end when u can look across the water and see parts of maryland and there are barriers blocking the ocean water from the roads lol. water there is amazing and in August you see all the dolphins swimming around. And there is lots of stuff to do down there, couple water parks, lots of shopping its actually really nice.

Dchristo

Awards
I like the all-inclusive resort thing, cause then i can get pissed outta my tree for free lol. I was looking at some resorts in tahiti that look amazing

PatrickJ

Awards
Rent a house on the beach in the Bahamas Out Islands. Cheaper than most resorts and hotels. And you can be right on the beach, cook your own meals, snorkel right off your own private beach, and go "cowboy" with the gf just about anytime you want. Check it out.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
going on a 3 month cruise ..working but will get to see the sights....cant wait

Dchristo

Awards
Rent a house on the beach in the Bahamas Out Islands. Cheaper than most resorts and hotels. And you can be right on the beach, cook your own meals, snorkel right off your own private beach, and go "cowboy" with the gf just about anytime you want. Check it out.
Is that the name or something "Out Islands?"

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established