Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

is my progree in a year good or bad

well ive been working out for about a year, for the first 10 months i was doing 3 days a week full body, then for 2 months I have been doing 4 days a week split, when i first started, i could not even finish for example on bench press, 3 sets of 12 reps same weight being 135lbs, as you can see i was pretty weak, by the end of month 12 i was able to do 5 sets of 8 reps with 275lbs, i guesstimate when i started my bench 1 rep max was bout 225, now my 1 rep max is 435lbs, the leg press machine at gym only holds 20 plates, i repped 20 plates, or 900 pounds for 21 reps, my starting body weight was 183, now im 207, at 5'6 1/2, im all natural, could go on and on, but what your opinoin on my progress?one more thing i got so imbarrassed when i first started, i tried to squat 350 and fell in rack because it was to heavy, now im front squatting it on front squats for 8 reps, thats after i have done 5 sets of 10 reps, say im doing 315, my last set i would do 350, you get the picture, now im being accued of juicing by alot of people when i honest to god truthfully not!!!!!!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ur 1 rep max is 435? can u video tape it plzzzzz....................... .........
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

it will be in about a week or so, i am doing 2 days on and 1 day off, i have a week left of my workout before i changed it up, hoping for 450 1 rep max, ill keep ur user name and alert you when i post the video
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

haha great! cant wait
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sorry but I call BS. Or you are definitely not natural. What supplements have you taken?
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.53%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Id like to see videos too, because I honestly don't believe much of that, except for maybe the fails when you were starting out.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

im all natural, and it ain't bs, you will all see!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

I take creatine, animal pak vitamins, no shotgun and synthesize,fish oil, flaxseed oil, my daily calorie consumption has been round 3240-3820 calories, i get round 400-475g carbs, 275-300g protein, and 60-80 grams of fat, i dont continually use these supplements because they tend to stop working, so ive been on and off for the last year, i eat 6 to 7 times aday depending on my body feels that day! im not lying or trying to impress no one, i was just asking bout feedback from other on my progress
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheDream View Post
    I take creatine, animal pak vitamins, no shotgun and synthesize,fish oil, flaxseed oil, my daily calorie consumption has been round 3240-3820 calories, i get round 400-475g carbs, 275-300g protein, and 60-80 grams of fat, i dont continually use these supplements because they tend to stop working, so ive been on and off for the last year, i eat 6 to 7 times aday depending on my body feels that day! im not lying or trying to impress no one, i was just asking bout feedback from other on my progress
    Lets see pics....

I can only rep 345 x2. My chest is lagging a bit though, especially since I can't do chest right now.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%

well ive been working out for about a year, for the first 10 months i was doing 3 days a week full body, then for 2 months I have been doing 4 days a week split, when i first started, i could not even finish for example on bench press, 3 sets of 12 reps same weight being 135lbs, as you can see i was pretty weak, by the end of month 12 i was able to do 5 sets of 8 reps with 275lbs, i guesstimate when i started my bench 1 rep max was bout 225, now my 1 rep max is 435lbs, the leg press machine at gym only holds 20 plates, i repped 20 plates, or 900 pounds for 21 reps, my starting body weight was 183, now im 207, at 5'6 1/2, im all natural, could go on and on, but what your opinoin on my progress?one more thing i got so imbarrassed when i first started, i tried to squat 350 and fell in rack because it was to heavy, now im front squatting it on front squats for 8 reps, thats after i have done 5 sets of 10 reps, say im doing 315, my last set i would do 350, you get the picture, now im being accued of juicing by alot of people when i honest to god truthfully not!!!!!!!

Bro story, cool
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.62%

id like to see the video, u are my height and roughly 2lbs heavier than i am, eating 3000 less calories, and lifting more than me and oh ya i do juice.... soo ya video please, ps how the hell did u gain up to 207 at under 4,000 calories a day, in one year?????? i dont think that math works out quite right.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.5%

Nice post, bro!

You sound like a tool.

By the way, you are illiterate as well.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

lol oh man can tell this is gonna be a great thread cant wait for some vids. Hell if you prove me wrong ill be shocked
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    Nice post, bro!

You sound like a tool.

By the way, you are illiterate as well.
    Oh dam, I thought he was talking about Deeerdre =)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

nah cant be talking about me cuz im the coolest non tool on the minds.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Deeerdre View Post
    Lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by slacker86 View Post
    id like to see the video, u are my height and roughly 2lbs heavier than i am, eating 3000 less calories, and lifting more than me and oh ya i do juice.... soo ya video please, ps how the hell did u gain up to 207 at under 4,000 calories a day, in one year?????? i dont think that math works out quite right.
    Pics or video will help me believe a story like this but 183 to 207 in one year is totally possible.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.76%

What the Hell I come in here and get Sh!t all over my shoes. Should have wore Boots!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%

Damn broski.. I thought i set that record

I started from a lower starting point

I took mine from about 125 to 375 in 11 months

435 is ridiculous but im right on your tail 390 but i did take two oral cycles

I have to say im dubious tho, pics please before and after, my logs pictures progress etc are all right here at AM
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%

Really.. I thought you were banned actually.. I have a PM from a mod saying that you would be, i had better follow up on that

Eat clean, piss dirty
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.87%

No you guys he is legit, he goes to my gym and he does rack up the leg press to the max and do the most extreme one inch leg presses you've ever seen! He's also in my ESL class and he's making great PROGREE!!! LOL
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.62%

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Pics or video will help me believe a story like this but 183 to 207 in one year is totally possible.
    with the amount of calories expended during working out, addition physical activity, diet induced thermogensis a 24lb gain within one year at a peak intake of under 4000cals at 5'6" is not possible. Just the resting metabolic rate alone at a weight of 207 lbs is 2,000 calories a day, thats if he doesnt even get out of bed, now u mean to tell me with the additional lost calories to exercise physical activity and diet induced thermogensis, not to mention not 100% of all calories are even processed by the digestive system. that he gained 24lbs in one year? I am 5'6 and 205 my maitenance calorie intake a day is 5500-6000 cals a day, when bulking its between 7-8,500 cals a day. And yes i do juice. Now im sitting at roughly 12%bf, i dont know what his is but i can garunttee u at 4,000cals a day it must have been all muscle gains. It is definately possible to gain from 183 to 207 in a year im not disagreeing with that, but it wasnt at 4,000cals, no way in hell.

Not to mention he said his guesstimate of a 1RMax when he started was 225 and now its 435, he added 215lbs to his bench in one year? He basically doubled his strength in one year....without steroids, even with steroids that would still be impressive, still waiting for the video.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.63%

What a load of horse****.
    Unless he's taking dat dere celltech, then all bets are off.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.5%

He probably took Sarm-X. It added 250 lb to my bench and 6" to my penis in 3 weeks.

Edit: How does that compare to Cell-Tech? Should I try Cell-Tech next?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

In about a week or so u will see the video, like i said im not here to impress or anything, my first lift is gonna be 435lbs like i said i bench, then im going for 450lbs bench press, i quess u dont have to believe me for now, doubt all myou want, but the video will prove im right
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%

In about a week or so u will see the video, like i said im not here to impress or anything, my first lift is gonna be 435lbs like i said i bench, then im going for 450lbs bench press, i quess u dont have to believe me for now, doubt all myou want, but the video will prove im right
    then the answer to tour original question..

Pretty damn good son
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Really.. I thought you were banned actually.. I have a PM from a mod saying that you would be, i had better follow up on that

just because your on roids doesnt mean you can try to push me around on a computer...real mature how old are u 42?
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%

just because your on roids doesnt mean you can try to push me around on a computer...real mature how old are u 42?
    The reality here is you were banned before and then you rejoined under this alias in the space of 5 days you racked up a billion rep points.

Why dont you explain how you managed this astounding feat.

When you fail to answer satisfactorily ill be glad to fill in the blanks,

What you have done here is irresponsible , I am sure a lot of the genuine new people here look up to those AM members with high reps as they should and take their advce seriuosly and at face value your input is not just worthless but dangerous.

You are a fraud and you should be ashamed of yourself

Shame%20On%20You.jpg
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%

Thumbs down

Then why come here to ask if your progress is "good or bad"? You don't need to ask us if it's good progress because people claim you are "juicing". You obviously know the answer if what you say is true...

So it seems all you are here to do IS impress or "brag" if you will...
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Dizmal View Post
    Then why come here to ask if your progress is "good or bad"? You don't need to ask us if it's good progress because people claim you are "juicing". You obviously know the answer if what you say is true...

So it seems all you are here to do IS impress or "brag" if you will...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Your not even worth my time, and clearly you have no idea what your talking about.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%

Your not even worth my time, and clearly you have no idea what your talking about.
    i know exactly what im talking about

Originally Posted by 1989lifter
    yea he negged me 7 times in a row with nasty comments too

Hi im new i need... 03-27-2010 02:49 PM The Dooeug why dont u sick my balls in ur ass?
    Hi im new i need... 03-27-2010 02:45 PM The Dooeug suck my hairyness
    Hi im new i need... 03-25-2010 03:26 PM The Dooeug welcome to the tool show
    Hi im new i need... 03-25-2010 03:07 PM The Dooeug dont **** with trolls!
    Hi im new i need... 03-25-2010 02:59 PM The Dooeug owned!! freaking keep your tools in ur box
    Hi im new i need... 03-25-2010 01:48 PM The Dooeug tool the toolman . ***** juice
    Hi im new i need... 03-25-2010 01:41 PM The Dooeug Being a tool

i lol'd he actually has "fun" like this pretty low-life IMO, do you have any friends? i bet people talked or still talk to you the way you talk to me in those comments, thats why you come here and bash everyone for nothing, because you want to get back at others for the pain they caused you. and you are afraid to talk back to those people, thats why you come here and hide behind your computer screen. i dont really care what you have to say, none of it matters, people are here to share their knowledge, help others, and be helped when in need. what you do, you just make yourself look like what i just described.

so please, be kind, leave.

oh and

you need to get-a-life.

i came here for help, said what i did and i know i deserved it and people helped me. when your turn comes, i dont think there will be anyone that will help you. oh and, karma is a bitch and it will come back to you, it always does.
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

And I think you were already told by a moderator to leave this alone and what are you doing?????
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%

And I think you were already told by a moderator to leave this alone and what are you doing?????
    no actually they told me that i should not be calling people "idiots" and im not. Im just alerting unsuspecting members of your fraudulent nature. I have not used one profanity or made a derogatory remark just stated cold facts, the truth hurts doesnt it?

Oh and i still have PM's between you and me from both alias ? do you deny you are one and the same? id happy happy to post PM's from you to me

The problem is you keep popping up in threads and giving advice that you are not qualified to give and that is both dangerous and irresponsible

Oh and if you have a problem with AAS then AM probably not the right forum for you

Shame%2520On%2520You.jpg
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.19%

great progress bro.lets see some videos.
    hahaha i like all the drama between edwit and deerdre hahaha edwit is a drama queen, it must be the imbalance of your hormones due to the steroids hahahaha
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing View Post
    hahaha i like all the drama between edwit and deerdre hahaha edwit is a drama queen, it must be the imbalance of your hormones due to the steroids hahahaha
    LMFAO

Who do you think you are fooling deedre this is another one of your alias, it couldnt be more obvious.

This would be one of the multiple accounts you set up to give yourself all those reps

San Diego, age 21, 4th post nice effort

Shame%2520On%2520You.jpg

This has to stop
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LichKing View Post
    Indeed I think hes just jealous of my own SWOLENESS
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%

Indeed I think hes just jealous of my own SWOLENESS
    Do you always talk yo yourself

this is hilarious, just brilliant

How many accounts did you have to set to give urself all those reps by the way?

Shame%2520On%2520You.jpg
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.19%

edwitt your a freaking moron.....its called having friends, the fact that i know deeerdre in real life hahaha maybe you should go out sometime and try to make some friends. Anyways edwitt go take a shot in the butt because you are weak and pathetic especially for taking roids hahahahah oh and just FYI you have to work out when your on steroids you cannot just inject them and get buff

hahaha ahhh man im just kidding edwitt i envy you...your stacked like pancakes.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.97%

Well looky what we have here....

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 year old test...any good
    By redih in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:43 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 02:19 PM
  3. 2011 is gonna be good year
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 11:38 AM
  4. A good way to start the year off right!.....
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 12:32 PM
  5. Year old Nolva still good??????
    By xhexx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-01-2006, 11:54 AM