Free Maxim and Stuff Subscriptions!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I damn near have a life subscription to Maxim, now.. ;)

Thanks, brother! :D

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Nothing says home like a stack of Maxim on the coffee table...lol.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the 411 on that Candle. Singed up for mine. I'll blame you when they start coming and my wife gets all bent. :D

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
And to think I almost paid some solicitor $50 for a 2 year subscription to Maxim just a month ago... She was pretty hot, though :rolleyes:

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the 411 on that Candle. Singed up for mine. I'll blame you when they start coming and my wife gets all bent. :D
It's cool. I'll take the heat playa...lol. ;)

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
The promo might be over. I got a "web sight not responding" message when I clicked it.

G

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i signed up quite a while ago with this and have not gotten a single issue........

H

hiphop

Awards
be careful with those things itmight be something like subscribe to 5 months and get 1 month free, thats what theymean when you get a free subscription etc. but yeah let everyone know how it goes so they can be warned too if its a scam

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
These can take a LONG time to get you in circulation.. 3-6 months if I remember correctly.

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It takes about 6 months max to get anything.. Oddly enough, I've been getting FHM and Razor for free the past year and a half.. :D

Guess they're trying to keep me busy while it processes.. ;)