Anyone playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 - AnabolicMinds.com

Anyone playing Battlefield Bad Company 2

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Anyone playing Battlefield Bad Company 2

I'm seriously considering picking this up today. I've heard good, and I've heard bad. I'm looking to get the PC version.

Any feedback?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

its a good game. i think definately worth it to pick up. is it better than COD: Modern Warfare 2? Hell no. COD takes a dump on it lol the game play is nice, but it is waaaayyyy too like cinematic in it's approach to missions and during missions.
  3. Banned

CoD MW2 is complete garbage. Everyone just camps and has ridiculous perks. BC2 actually takes group work and skill to win. If your squad sucks, you suck. Leave MW2 to the 12 year old kiddies camping ****gots.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slimcharles View Post
    CoD MW2 is complete garbage. Everyone just camps and has ridiculous perks. BC2 actually takes group work and skill to win. If your squad sucks, you suck. Leave MW2 to the 12 year old kiddies camping ****gots.
    I feel the same way although I enjoy both games this guy has a great point
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    its a good game. i think definately worth it to pick up. is it better than COD: Modern Warfare 2? Hell no. COD takes a dump on it lol the game play is nice, but it is waaaayyyy too like cinematic in it's approach to missions and during missions.
    I agree I'm a MW2 fanboy all the way! Its the only game I own for my xbox and I still play it as much as the first day it came out!
    Quote Originally Posted by slimcharles View Post
    MW2!!!!!! I'm the kid running around with a tactical knife with commando,marathon, and fast sprinting on. I'm sure you hate those guys too
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  300 lbs.

This game is awesome online. Graphically it is just about as good as Crysis if you have the graphics card to run it.
  7. Banned

Lmao, someone negged me for disliking Cod MW2. Shows what kind of people play that game: 12 year olds.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Well, I picked it up on my way home from work. Gonna install it while I'm working out.

Thanks for the post's, peeps.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

BF: BC 2 is about 7 to 8 times better than MW2, honestly I think the COD franchise got murdered with that game.

But Bad Company 2 is amazing, very little complaints from me. Even when you do have a horrible round, its a Battlefield game. The battlefield series is amazing, and even having a bad time you seem to have fun.

Nothing like ending up dead because the landmine that guy hit blew the ATV into the air and you turn around and look up in time to go Oh SH "WHAM" it lands on you.

Or jumping out of a roof just in the nick of time as the building collapses and getting that "awesome" feel. This game gives you so many movie moments where you feel like you are rambo. Currently Rank 28, all classes maxed out

And I agree, Cod MW2 is mostly for 12-16 year olds jacked up on mountain dew. The game is insanely easy and retarded.

I have a 40-0 kill streak on it I got on Afghan WITHOUT camping like a *****. Throwing knife/pistol/ Tar combo and just was in the zone. Game sucks, I cant touch it after playing something as amazing as BF:BC2
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Lookin forward to getting Bad Company 2, I liked all of the CoD games and have no complaints but I liked the original Bad Company more than MW2.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

I got it installed, but now I'm waiting for this update to download, and it's taking forever
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I got it installed, but now I'm waiting for this update to download, and it's taking forever
    Awesome!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Bad Company is alright.

Thing Is, I pull 100 kills a game in Cod, then I pull 20 in Bad Company and get discouraged. Also the game play on Bad Company is not really killing each other, just the way they have it set up, its weird.

CodMod2, hit me up guys: PlzBe18QTPI
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

I finally got a taste of it. I just completed the beginning mission (no spoilers). Game seems fun so far. Nice graphic's. The terrain had a nice Crysis, Just Cause 2, feel to it.

I'm looking forward to mutliplayer, but I don't start mutliplayer's until I finish single player campaign's first.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  300 lbs.

I still haven't finished the single player campaign. I just play it online mostly.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by texaswolf View Post
    I still haven't finished the single player campaign. I just play it online mostly.
    Same...I am about 15 minutes into single player BC2.

Online, I am rank 28 just passed my 50 hour game time mark ^.^
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Well, been playing for a little bit now. Controls take some getting used to, especially in the little bit of multiplayer I tried last night. Definitely has an Xbox feel to the movement.

I'm happy with my purchase so far.
  18. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

I really enjoyed MW2 intill they charged for those BS New maps...2 of them were older COD maps, I still play it .... Ive been pondering BFBC 2 also
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li...4.page#4410796

This is a handy tool I came across. It irons out lagging response from your mouse (If playing PC version).
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    LOL You gotta be kidding me. The Multiplayer on BC2 TRASHES MW2.

1. It requires a bit of strategy
    2. Nadespam is down 89.25% vs MW2
    3. CC Sabathia pwns
    4. Vehicles.
    5. Free DL content
    6. Dedicated servers
    7. More realistic maps
    8. Waaaaay les h4x.

...I could go on all night son.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.

Multiplayer is tough. I'm dieing before I even see who's shooting me.

I'm halfway through the single player campaign, and it was getting kinda monotonous. So I'm switching to multi.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Multiplayer is tough. I'm dieing before I even see who's shooting me.

I'm halfway through the single player campaign, and it was getting kinda monotonous. So I'm switching to multi.
    If you are not used to BF games, your in for some hard lessons.

This is not MW2 style arcade combat, it requires skill, patiences, and strategy. And you have to make your bullets count!(As an engineer, so little ammo...)

You will adapt. I grew up playing all the BF games so I love it, and I am probably that guy who takes advantage of newer people (hence why I got almost 200 dog tags from knifing).

Here is the bit, find a good teamate or two and hangout with them using Ventrilo or Teamspeak, or the in game voice chat. Join a forum that has a clan that is good and hang a couple nights with em.

In BF, yes sometimes you get insanely lucky and get a kill by bailing off a quad that ramps off a rock, and lands on some snipers head who was takign a bead on you on accident.

But more often than not it makes you work as a team with others to live, and use cover/position/vehicles/class to your advantage.

In battlefield Vietnam, on one of the huge forest maps I spent FIVE minutes tracking one man who had snuck behind our lines. Now remember, this was before "bullet radar" for pussies like MW2 geeks and Halo 3 kids. (haha, cheap shot I know) SO if a sniper gets a good spot...there is no kill cam, he can go alll around baby. So I tracked for 5 minutes and got a satisfying knife kill after he did all that work to get behind our base.

Five minutes, for ONE kill...And it is sitll one of my favorite. It is for facts like this BF > Cod forever. The sheer awesomeness of some of the things you do.

I still remember naval battles of BF 1942, with Zero's and Corsairs duking it out overhead, and Tanks having at on the land, infantry fighting at bottlenecks, and jeeps flying across the islands....yeeaaaah

Similar Forum Threads

1. playing around with divanex
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 10:53 PM
  2. playing Pool
    By Pain Eater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 03:35 PM
  3. Battlefield Heroes
    By Zero V in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10