K2 herb

purelife1

sorry for miss type earlier..has anyone ever tried this product

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
K2 is man made. Your better off smoking marijuana, a lot safer.. K2 is soon to be illegal in may states. I believe someone has already died from smoking K2 and many others have been sent to critical care...

Smoke weed, no negative effects other than smoke in lungs.. IMO..

purelife1

K2 is man made. Your better off smoking marijuana, a lot safer.. K2 is soon to be illegal in may states. I believe someone has already died from smoking K2 and many others have been sent to critical care...

Smoke weed, no negative effects other than smoke in lungs.. IMO..
thanks for input...was listening to radio this morning and they were smoking it on air...personally cant smoke MJ as part of my (program):deal:
so i was looking for a way to relax my spirits at time without a violation

kendotcom

Awards
Yeah I heard alot about this. Didnt know it was illegal though

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
its not illegal just the main manufacturer got shut down because even tho its not illegal substances the herbs have cannibinoid antagonists that act the same as thc . but i kno that the company has a new K2 out since the others are DQd but theres still sites that have the old ones.

kratom is better anyway

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its not illegal just the main manufacturer got shut down because even tho its not illegal substances the herbs have cannibinoid antagonists that act the same as thc . but i kno that the company has a new K2 out since the others are DQd but theres still sites that have the old ones.

kratom is better anyway
It is illegal in some areas and soon to be in others.. The cannibinoid antagonists in K2 are synthetic and known to cause extreme and harmful effects if inhaled... The high is not as good as MJ and can kill you, whereas MJ will not kill you or your brain cells...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
It is illegal in some areas and soon to be in others.. The cannibinoid antagonists in K2 are synthetic and known to cause extreme and harmful effects if inhaled... The high is not as good as MJ and can kill you, whereas MJ will not kill you or your brain cells...
did not kno that thanks for the info. I havent tried it anyway nor do i plan on trying it. I hate being high off weed so if k2 is like it then ill pass

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually had a buddy last night who told me he tried it. With the price being about the same as MJ however, he wouldn't actively do it, but said it was a fun high.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I actually had a buddy last night who told me he tried it. With the price being about the same as MJ however, he wouldn't actively do it, but said it was a fun high.
yea there's lots of places on the n. side.....belmont & clark area, you know, freak central

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea there's lots of places on the n. side.....belmont & clark area, you know, freak central
That area has more headshops then people who havnt been to chicago can imagine. Even some clothing stores in that area will have a section of glass pipes.

dpfisher

Contains JWH-018, a synthetic cannabinoid. There is some evidence it may be very significantly carcinogenic.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Bah...I was about 20 miles from a major K2 raid. I love it. I don't get the munchies...the high is a lot shorter though...like 30 minutes max. And I don't feel weak the next day if I smoke at night like I did with MJ.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
me and a partner have recently launched our own LLC and have our own special blend in production right now. it uses the same JWH chemical found in k2 and other blends but is also a lot cheaper. we're going to give out free samples very soon if you want to try it. we would be more than happy to ship you a free gram or two!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Weed and **** is just pointless.