Motivation

1. Motivation

What keeps you motivated in working out?

2. I workout in my basement naked and look in the mirrior while listening to slipknot and punching sht sreious man it works

3. hahah i like the slipknot part.
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
    •   

4. BMCLouzee

The end of the world and occasionally watching videos of bodybuilders working out. Also, browsing through fitness mags and reading articles online.

5. living a healthier life.

6. Please, I am sure most people can sum up their motivation in one word. It starts with VAG and ends with INA.
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. BMCLouzee

Mine isn't. I already have a vagina =)

8. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Please, I am sure most people can sum up their motivation in one word. It starts with VAG and ends with INA.
    I 2nd this !!!

Plus the fear of being a fatty again, like I spent 8 years of my life being.

9. Combination of factors. Not going to lie and say girls isn't one of them. I live on the Florida coast and I love the beach, which is a great motivator for wanting to look my best.

Also, generally being healthy and not wanting to have the same physique as my out of shape coworkers.

Working out is a great stress reliever too, if I don't get in the gym 3 or more times out of the week I feel like I'm wasting away haha.

10. Quote Originally Posted by buuzer0 View Post
    Combination of factors. Not going to lie and say girls isn't one of them. I live on the Florida coast and I love the beach, which is a great motivator for wanting to look my best.

Also, generally being healthy and not wanting to have the same physique as my out of shape coworkers.

Working out is a great stress reliever too, if I don't get in the gym 3 or more times out of the week I feel like I'm wasting away haha.
    I miss living near the beach. Used to be 30 minutes from Daytona. Now I'm 6 hours from the coast.. FML

11. Battling lupus, which stinks and as I get older it changes, so healthy is a way I have to be, plus with my life it's really my only "me" time......

TC
    RIP Ryan, :(

12. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Please, I am sure most people can sum up their motivation in one word. It starts with VAG and ends with INA.

The best one yet!

13. The fact that I have mild anxiety/depression (thanks genetics)... and working out keeps me medication free.. Screw you lexapro !!

14. I just look foward to getting a pump everyday...

15. Above all else strength and power. Women too of course, but I've seen some females around here with some ugly, fat, or incredibly skinny guys. So, I do workout to be attractive to women, but not the females around here. If I wanted to attract females around here, you'd see me outside with a cigarette wearing a white wife beater and backwards cap, with my pants falling to the floor, while talking about getting high.

16. Quote Originally Posted by BMCLouzee View Post
    Mine isn't. I already have a vagina =)
    Quote Originally Posted by EustisPanther View Post
    I 2nd this !!!
    Haha i hope you catch this
    Truth

17. The pain, it might sound odd but it makes me feel alive. The death of my buddy Jeff sometimes keeps me motivated b/c it pushes me to live everyday to its fullest. Also, the people that don't get why I do the gym thing day in and day out and the ones that didn't think I could get bigger.
  18. Cassavus

I was always one of the smallest kids growing up. At age 16 I weighed 108 lbs and had no confidence in myself. Around 21 my now brother in law got me into the gym and I became addicted. It became my drug. Now I'm one of the bigger guys out of the people I know, despite my shortness. I'll never go back! That's what keeps me motivated...knowing where I was at one point and how I changed myself for the better through hard work. Also looking forward, the everyday goals and the long term.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Motivation...
    By BrentD22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 05:36 PM
  2. Motivation
    By Shane0Mac in forum Bulking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 04:13 PM
  3. Motivation
    By canadianrookie in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17