someone picked through my AM inbox...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i had one or two hundred private messages stored from years ago that had some interesting/sensitive/whatever contact information in them. somebody saw fit to go through my inbox and delete selected messages. it isn't simply the oldest ones, as my "welcome to the board", and a few others from 2004 are still in the inbox.

i haven't been around here consistently for years, but i check in from time to time. have things changed that much around here? some of those old messages from dr.d and sledge had some doseage/protocol information i was hoping to get back out.

anyhow, carry on....

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
howd they get deleted?..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yeah, they've changed that much..you got me...I went through and deleted those PM's because they were subversive to the state. We can't have those dosage protocols being discussed!!!

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they've changed that much..you got me...I went through and deleted those PM's because they were subversive to the state. We can't have those dosage protocols being discussed!!!
LOL I have been warned! :silly:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
say what you will, over 100 of my old PM's got deleted.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
say what you will, over 100 of my old PM's got deleted.
Then I would make sure nobody is logging in with your account...because nobody here cares about your PM's nor can do anything anyway. Only person that can is me....and I sure don't care about your dosing protocols....but hey maybe in time things will change that much and you can blame us again.

It really motivates us to find out what happened when you say those types of things. Have a nice day.